Krickey
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 22:23
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

New release on my birthday. :D

Dances around in joy!

Hi, Birthday Twin!

also--
Having reflected over dinner, it does seem there is a buildup here to Mei finally getting off the fence one way or the other, but the melodrama is dragging me down in the caring department. One thing that occured to me and I haven't seen discussed, is the panel where spiral cone sneezes (sorry, can't remember real people's names half the time--much less manga characters) right after Yuzu prays for help. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch14#15 I can't help but wonder if there is some significance to it.

It would be nice if Mei and Yuzu would just get going so we can switch from random people interfering with the two getting together to random people trying to pull them apart ...

Krickey
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 15:55
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

What's "Gimme a flippin' break!" in Japanese? ...

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Kyaaa! The sudden 'jump off the roof in despair' thing was really weird, but otherwise happy ending! I'd love to see more of this couple, how they came to be living together, how the relationship has evolved and continues to, etc etc.

Krickey
Kase-san discussion 06 Feb 00:00
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Awesome to see an extended version of this chapter! The original seemed sort of choppy, but this fills in the gaps very nicely.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Why do I get the feeling that there's a twist to the twist of the twist? I really hope there's more!

Krickey
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

AArrgghhhh!!!
I'm all for the standard someone-from-the-past cliff-hanger, but come onnnnnn!!
Same plot, different take: Kauro and Isechi flirt. Isechi leaves. Shadowy figure watching from around a corner thinks that Isechi is really cute. Shadowy figure follows Isechi and taps her on the shoulder, intro Saitou without revealing who she is. Set up meeting to appear new sensei realllllly likes Isechi in a naughty way. Uncomfortable, Isechi starts to return to the infirmary. Saitou stops her and gives her the "she's teacher" line, angled in a way suggesting she's trying to eliminate competition for interest in Isechi, not interest in Kauro. Kauro catches the end of this from down the hallway, seeing only Saitou's back. Thinks she seems familiar but can't place her. Saitou glances back but Kauro has ducked back inside. Kauro is wondering why she has a dread feeling and doesn't want to investigate further. End with Saitou thinking something with ambivalent meaning regarding who she's really after.

I wish I could draw....

Krickey
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Boooo bad ending! Just add a few more pages with the two young'uns meeting accidentally and ending up in love. I'm sure it's never been done before. Really. It has? Well darn. Do it anyway!!

Krickey
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Too busy laughing to say anything but OMG moarrrrr!

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Need moar! I never experienced the joy of a girls-only school, but many years at summer camp left me with a similar feeling about the whole "innocent" huggy-kissy-flirty-teasy thing. It also left me with a fear of lilypads, but that is another story.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Definitely not fluffy lol
On the one hand, it's too short for the characters to be well enough developed that the story makes sense.
On the other, any longer and it'd be like ... Happy End (God I hate that story!)
The sex is nice though :P

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

I'm afraid to ask but ... what is an otp? Perhaps I should say oops, my bad, in advance.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Actually not one of my favorites from Mira. It seemed a bit overwrought, and felt it needed to be longer. As for 40-minutes ... two girls can easily go that long (although when you reach my age and 16 years together, it's 30 minutes of 'are you sure your back is ok?' and 'The door is closed, right? Don't want to scar the child.' followed by 10 minutes of the blush blush. When my wife and I were younger though ...)

Krickey
Love Live! discussion 26 Dec 11:22
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Thankyouthankyouthankyouuuuu! I've been wanting to read the original manga to get a better idea of what the heck is going on in the background of the doujinshi (well, as much as can be figured out lol).

Krickey
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Dec 17:57
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

What. The. @#*&%? I've always loved the author's work, and this looks like just too much fun ...

Krickey
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 14:29
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Ugh, another "rival" arc. They aren't so bad in general, but not back-to-back, even with a different main character. It's really starting to feel like the story is being forced, as if the author has a contract for x chapters but has run out of ideas. This is a writing 101 error too; a dramatic arc should be followed with a lighter one, to give the reader a chance to breathe and possibly reveal more of the characters' quirks and/or growth.

I'm really disappointed, because the early chapters had me totally hooked. sniff
Maybe I should jump into fanfic lol.

Krickey
Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Yay, yuri!!

edited to say: I'm hoping there's more to this, what an interesting setup.

last edited at Dec 4, 2014 7:59AM

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

What I get out of this is that Yuma added her little sister to her harem and said little sister didn't really care one way or the other. I'm not a fan of the art either. Overall, a meh.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

I don't really know anything about the actual series, but this was really cute. I'm also a big fan of Mira, so double fun for me :)