Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Pretty weird way to make Hana's mother get together with Akira xDDD

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love that it is obvious that the president didn't want her to pay it back.
Also love my twisted manga because it is fictional. LET'S GOOOOO

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SHE'S NOT KAREN SAN!

Lol loved that, prise to the translators.

Talking about rape and the "it's okay if she feels good in the end trope".
Didn't like it. Made me unconfortable in the start but the inner dialogue made me overcome it.
Actually, according to the law it is not rape if the "victim" does not perceive it like that. But still very toxic behaviour, not a justification.

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 10:11AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

FluffyCow posted:

Lots of hugging is good for the soul :)

your profil pic is so on point for this chapter! xD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Efferwescent-1536718299190263808-img1

My fucking God the quality

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Liberta discussion 11 Jun 01:55
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

That is Tadokoro-san in an alternative universe

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

boke posted:

I'm down. Love this series.

I've done a fair bit of TL in the past and lived over there for a couple years.

Thank you so much! It would be great to have some help! You can contact me via discord Tsuki-chan#9085 or in our server https://discord.gg/4cc622J6!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello everyone! Unfortunately we are missing a translator... Is there anyone who could help us out? We can't leave this unfinished!

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm a researcher, and must admit that those credits are gooooold

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

Just to say but the chapter title is wrong - Im assuming it should be Coldy woldy not 'cold' - I thought that even before I saw it written as 'coldy' on page 1.

p.s Can someone let the warming leauge know the earth doesn't need any help with being warmer lol.

updated. Thanks!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

Buhawi posted:

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

THOSE WERE ABSURDLY PERVY AND SHOCKING FANTASIES!!

HRMPF......!!!
.....I begin to love her more and more....

We're talking about somebody who has literally fantasized about stripping naked in the middle of class, aren't we?

Yep...Nao is one friggin interesting character for every psychologist. Don't get me wrong, it's not that she is ill or something. Quite the contrary. Interesting to know, how she got this desires, how she nutures them and what really REALLY is happening to her...hot damn. If I were a psychologist or someone analyising social behavior, this school would be a friggin playground!

Psychologist here! I find her interesting in the fact that she is very realistic for a depiction of a teen-ager with a paraphilia! But in general Kishi's depiction of the BDSM spectrum is quite realistic (especially if we think about how BDSM is usually depicted in manga).

Interesting to know actually. I mean, the BDSM stuff is kinky, but the way it's incorporated in ones every day life in subtle and not so subtle ways ((yes, I mean you, photo booth butt smacking jiggly wiggly scene!!)), it's quiet fascinating......human minds turned visual are deffo interesting.

Nao maybe is one of the characters with less chatacter development, but she makes up with her kinks. I'm dying to know, how this manifested and why shameful acts are her thing. Is it just a different type of masochism? Is it rebellion? Will she get closer with Yu and mari? Because this Triangle would be interesting,although mebbe not exactly compatible.

Nao would be just the side gimp

This is what I meant by realistic, in some ways. People who are into the BDSM community are extremely creative. This allows them to find kinkiness in almost everything. I'd be curious to know how she developed her kinky side, but usually fetishes/parafìphilias just emerge and are reinforced by operant conditioning. So it just "hpapens" to connect arousal to certain types of event and you actively seek those situations to get again those feelings.
Masochism and exhibitionism can have some common elements as they could not. It depends on the line of thoughts that the person has during the events.
I see no possibility of a triangle as a relationship with them.

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love thiiiiis

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

THOSE WERE ABSURDLY PERVY AND SHOCKING FANTASIES!!

HRMPF......!!!
.....I begin to love her more and more....

We're talking about somebody who has literally fantasized about stripping naked in the middle of class, aren't we?

Yep...Nao is one friggin interesting character for every psychologist. Don't get me wrong, it's not that she is ill or something. Quite the contrary. Interesting to know, how she got this desires, how she nutures them and what really REALLY is happening to her...hot damn. If I were a psychologist or someone analyising social behavior, this school would be a friggin playground!

Psychologist here! I find her interesting in the fact that she is very realistic for a depiction of a teen-ager with a paraphilia! But in general Kishi's depiction of the BDSM spectrum is quite realistic (especially if we think about how BDSM is usually depicted in manga).

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Maybe a HibikixNao tag for chapter 245? There's another chapter with them coming up.

Yep I was thinking about that but I need to make the new tag. I will fix it today.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Her Trap discussion 23 Apr 08:40
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Roodypatooti posted:

Love me some Sal Jiang. Always so deliciously messy. This was pretty great, didn’t get nearly as dark I was expecting it to though, which I sort of appreciate?

Agree 100%

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

KOGUMAAAAAAAA
No, my heart! Why! Nooooooo!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

love this and all the MILF jokes

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know how soon this might happen, but I can totally see them trying to have sex. And Chiaki only going for boobs. While Hana wants more, but Chiaki is just a boob moron.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Why is it that when there's a dick oral sex is just forplay? sigh...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

Kankneet posted:

So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Someone on /u/ translated several of the main chapters recently. Did you guys notice that?

I did not! I'll go check it out now.

We had a problem because our main translator that is missing for some time now... She was our main translator for more than 200 chapters and I didn't want anyone to tae up her role, but now it has become more serious. So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Missing? Like "she got an another job" missing or "she got arrested, because she said "useless lesbian" too often" missing or "well, she ain't respondin' anymorez" missing or shudder "she became a boring adult and doesn't want to translate magnificent visual literature full of useless lesbians and idiot couples anymore" missing?

I mean, this manga got me all hooked up with yuri romcomthingaboobs and have even more fun since ye added yer special 2 pages in the end. Just whatevs happens, keep going, chads!!

We actually don't know. She might have been arrested for saying "useless lesbian" too often or she might be in her longest expedition to Lapland (or maybe she got too involved with uni). But it is strange that she's not answering for so long (she used to do that when she wan on her expeditions but not for this long). I'll miss her, but we need to keep going on. (don't mind me I'll just be crying in the corner)

Awwwww, don't cry! 'vrything will be all righty....did you say expeditions? Like Indiana Jones Tomb Raiding?
Or Jurassic Park stuff?
Secret villain lair in vulcanoes?
Diverse lesbian brothels to learn more stuff to say to lesbians?

Yup like those, looking for cute lesbians in trouble

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kankneet posted:

So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Someone on /u/ translated several of the main chapters recently. Did you guys notice that?

I did not! I'll go check it out now.

We had a problem because our main translator that is missing for some time now... She was our main translator for more than 200 chapters and I didn't want anyone to tae up her role, but now it has become more serious. So we have our secondary translator doing that but they are more busy. We might be looking for a new translator soon if they can't maki it. But rest assured we're still here!

Missing? Like "she got an another job" missing or "she got arrested, because she said "useless lesbian" too often" missing or "well, she ain't respondin' anymorez" missing or shudder "she became a boring adult and doesn't want to translate magnificent visual literature full of useless lesbians and idiot couples anymore" missing?

I mean, this manga got me all hooked up with yuri romcomthingaboobs and have even more fun since ye added yer special 2 pages in the end. Just whatevs happens, keep going, chads!!

We actually don't know. She might have been arrested for saying "useless lesbian" too often or she might be in her longest expedition to Lapland (or maybe she got too involved with uni). But it is strange that she's not answering for so long (she used to do that when she wan on her expeditions but not for this long). I'll miss her, but we need to keep going on. (don't mind me I'll just be crying in the corner)

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 3:45AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Buhawi posted:

Wasn't there a disclaimer note a few chapters back that the author planned to make this into a weekly/bi-weekly release or am I misremembering?

The english translations are behind the official releases by 9 releases now, 5 minis and 4 episodes. Most of them are available for free on Shonen Jump’s site if you want to take a look.

I hope,that the chads crew are translating again. I could use my Otome no teikoku fix right now....

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lonelygirl posted:

Hello! I'm looking for a reccomendation of a yuri manga that is a slowburn, with a descreet amount of drama, that leads towards a sensual/sexual elements, not necessarily the ending. One example might be "Girfriends" but even stuff with bad endings could be good. The condition is that it shouldn't be explicit from the start.
Anything that comes to mind?

Have you tried "After school love affair"? Or "Please leave my house"? Btw both of this are on going

I would prefere something that's completed! But I'll look it up! Thanks!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello! I'm looking for a reccomendation of a yuri manga that is a slowburn, with a descreet amount of drama, that leads towards a sensual/sexual elements, not necessarily the ending. One example might be "Girfriends" but even stuff with bad endings could be good. The condition is that it shouldn't be explicit from the start.
Anything that comes to mind?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I really don't get why people are surprised with kageko being a top, when we saw countless times her tesing and topping her and sakurako being a hopless bottom for more than 100 chapters