Forum › Posts by Kasin

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I can't see Takano Saku exceeding this level of perfection. Everything on this is all I have ever imagined, wished and wanted it to be. I didn't thought I would end up crying over this either, but yeah.. fuck this was just so beautiful.

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 1:25PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

How did a good story turns to have such a generic situation like that? The first part was pretty good, but this? I was frankly expecting something more.
Credit page strong as ever.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 12:21AM

Kasin
Image Comments 04 May 22:16
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
35362012_p0

All my yes.

Kasin
Boyfriend discussion 10 Apr 22:09
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well. at least they got it right on the final pages.

Kasin
Image Comments 02 Apr 21:15
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
6348398_p0

This is the only reason of what I still remember about Saki from time to time.

Kasin
Abyss discussion 13 Feb 21:08
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, for certain I really liked this side of Takemiya Jin leaving aside the usual angst and drama for a change.

Kasin
Bon Appetit discussion 01 Feb 09:22
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Fugace can always deliver a situation filled with honest feelings, despite that the character designs are a bit awkward you can tell they care for each other. I really dislike when an author only does a sex scene 'for reasons' or obviously targeted at male audiences, so I appreciate this kind of readings that make your heart feel fluffy and warm.

Kasin
Yurumon discussion 07 Jan 13:30
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

And just like that I want to play Pokemon again~

Akari shall be the Pokemon master or I'll be utterly disappointed! Go Akari-chan!!

Kasin
Image Comments 05 Jan 10:21
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
F77f00adade5adba751936752244cd38

What a great night.

Kasin
Image Comments 26 Dec 20:33
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Is this the best chapter so far? can I say it is? am I allowed? Because I just think this was on a whole complete level above all the other chapters. Kanna you're such an earnestly dragon! I know you'll make Saikawa-san very happy!!

I'm already dreaming for the wedding at some point of this manga.

Kasin
Fall discussion 22 Dec 18:18
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I think is already safe to think of this author as one of the best at doing not lewd NicoMaki. Every book that's on the reader it's full with precious and heartwarming feelings that doesn't feel out of place nor rushed, it's perfectly paced.

I really wish more of their work could be translated as well.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 6:21PM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I can't help but to think this manga has somehow lost its original track or something. Every character that appears end up falling for Himawari-san, the whole atmosphere of the bookstore seems to be faded out, the books had lost their protagonism, up to this point it seems that Matsuri's crush is just used as a comedy purpose even. And now the author puts a random boy (who has a crush on Himawari-san, what a surprise), and Matsuri who should react the more against this situation only thinks on get the boy back to the bookstore to have an "answer"?.
Seriously I had been losing a lot of interest on every new chapter this have to offer.

I don't know, maybe I was expecting that Matsuri's feelings were taken to some sort of real development with Himawari-san, but in almost 30 chapters it's has only been used every time as just a gag and I kind of get pissed because of that. Matsuri's smile should be something that has to be protected, not just used for reasons.

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 10:49PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

If there's one thing that I come to hate after all the time I have been reading yuri, are the words "marriage arrangement". Still, this wasn't all the bad either.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Wow, just wow, I'm still a bit speechless of how amazingly well done and executed this was. The whole situation, how the characters interact, all of it felt real. Man, it's just hard to not think of this as one of the very best YuruYuri doujin I had read so far.

On side note, it's scary how these fan made works can change your whole perspective of, in this case, the pairings in a show. When I started watching YRYR I didn't give too much thought or even a chance that Akari could have a love interest, but since some time I see her paired with Chinatsu almost like a canon couple.

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 6:27PM

Kasin
Image Comments 06 Nov 19:55
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
52749413_p0

Ugh, why ruin Fate to turn her into a guy seriously.

Kasin
Image Comments 15 Oct 18:06
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
53024857_p2f

Just let her find a girlfriend just like you and all will be alright.

Kasin
Image Comments 09 Oct 11:35
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
41418813_p3

All my yes.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

And just like that I regained interest in this again because of this chapter. Miu and Akira were just meant since chapter one dammit!

Kasin
Yuri Danshi discussion 29 Sep 01:52
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well this guy can somehow manage to speak out a someway coherent way to describe what Yuri makes me feel. Hardcore fan even.
Other than that I really hope that he just stands only as a viewer of the situations, after all as himself said, males can't interfere in the Yuri developments!

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I think this break up the roof in all terms of pervert HomuMado I have read so far. I guess gay anime girls feet must be really delicious to get to this point!

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 12:05AM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I had trouble thinking of admiral as a girl, only in the last illustration she seemed like a girl and only because she was wearing a skirt..

Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Is this what they mean when they said they'd like to change some in YuriHime? Because if this is it I don't like it on the slightest.

Ecchi boring and generic harem with all the obvious cliches included, but the lead is a oblivious girl, really?. Even if it's yuri I cannot bring myself to like this kind of stories when it's so poorly executed.

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 9:23PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I usually don't really look forward to read much of HimaSaku, though I gotta say this one was quite nice to read, it feel like the author did a good job while putting the characters as grown ups.
Didn't like at all Akari~n's hairstyle and also that she was Chinatsu's manager? It's a bit hard to see that working out.

Kasin
Cocytus discussion 18 Aug 01:22
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It's hard to understand why such an abrupt ending when the history was starting to move in a pretty interesting way.

Seriously, I'd definitely prefer all that work on Netsuzou Trap were put on this one instead.