Forum › Posts by luinthoron

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

@sneikkimies
Not really a big problem, but your file names look as if they'd include only the latest chapter. Might want to label the next one v1c1-4 instead of just v1c4 to avoid confusion.

As for the chapter itself... Dear god, even more so than the manga managed to show, Adachi is so gay for Shimamura, her denial starts crumbling already before she finishes arguing it to herself... :D

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 7:19AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

first you thought this was subtext

then you thought this was yuri

then we'll see that it was post transhumanist sci fi

"I wish I could upload our conciousnesses to a massive supercomputer so that our thoughts and selves could intermingle in the digital spacescape, Kasumi-chan!"

So... this?

luinthoron
Image Comments 17 Apr 15:47
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
68693041_p0

^It's really not that much of a gap.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I do get the feeling it's just as bad in Japan, though. 52-53 already felt like responses to exact this kind of comments, and 56 just came and spelled out in plain text what their relationship was like, and I doubt Yukiko actually reads what we have to say here on Dynasty. May just be me projecting, though.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 4:30PM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Please resume “Kasumi can’t imagine life without Sakurako but are they dating?” commentary at your earliest convenience.

Never doubted their relationship, but that line honestly felt more about how Sakurako takes care of most things for her than about their status as a couple.

On the other hand, Sakurako rather nicely defined their relationship once again for those who somehow still didn't understand it after the last few chapters.

Also, Sakurako would clearly feel right at home in another series here. :D

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 8:24AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finally we have more of this. ^_^

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, can't say this was an unexpected twist, but certainly a welcome one.

luinthoron
Image Comments 16 Apr 05:12
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
68693041_p0

^Yes.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/AeskR82.jpg)

Source work, please?

Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!

I keep seeing this title almost everywhere. Need to look it up eventually.

... What about your avatar, now that I think about it? I've seen it before, but I don't remember if I ever asked about its origin.

You really should know this one... Yagate Kimi ni Naru.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 2:11PM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^To be honest, I expected the main competition to be Tadokoro-san, which is just slightly behind this at the moment.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Me: sees this hasn't gotten to the no.1 spot on the "most popular of last week" section of the main page
Me: I don't think the system works

It had the first place NTR-d by Kodama Naoko. Makes sense. ~nods~

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^^That gif is clearly from Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai., though...

last edited at Apr 12, 2019 11:43AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

the new couple came out of nowhere they literally pop out they weren´t properly intoruced or anything and now they´ll probably be the focus of the story

we literally don´t know anything about them so how are supose to care about them
i love hanjuku joshi is one of my favorite mangas of all time but i think making a sequel was probably a mistake

That's like saying the same about Yae and Chitose at the start of the original series... And considering Youko's involvement in that one, we may actually know more about the new couple than we knew about Yae and Chitose at this point in the original manga - and certainly more than we knew about the original's equally much loved secondary couple. We come to care about them more as we learn more, just as we did with the original characters, that's how it goes with any manga. And despite the somewhat weak start, as far I'm considered this series has improved a lot in the latest chapters, truly becoming the sequel the original deserved, especially with Yae finally having no negative feelings about her past and able to move on.

What we do need next is to see more of Youko's thoughts, though. We've seen the others, including Ayumi, but how Youko really sees her situation torn between Ayumi and her boyfriend is still mostly hidden.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Boobs. They ease worries and remind you of what's most important.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Admittedly, we've all missed the obvious explanation:

last edited at Apr 11, 2019 4:51AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Here's how I'm interpreting it:

https://i.imgur.com/d1TDD0b.png

Finally got the time to edit this myself. Here's how I'm interpreting it, with Nikaidou turning for a moment to wave and say goodbye:

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Great chapter and woah. She just let her grab her boobs to make her feel better.

Made. Made her grab her boobs. And it worked!

now there will be the crossover with "Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki"... X3

That "Boobs!" in the middle of Hime's thoughts certainly reminded me of Chiaki. :D

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

G1 refers to Grade I stakes. Which is the highest level of competition for horse racing.

You're right about this much, but what it means here is more likely making a child fit for G1.

And yeah, that rice bit was brilliant, especially after Specchan being the only one with a belly on the cover. :D

last edited at Apr 10, 2019 6:02AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Here's how I'm interpreting it:

https://i.imgur.com/d1TDD0b.png

Then, next page:

https://i.imgur.com/qegZ5sX.png

I guess that depends on whether you see her leaving depicted as looking from the wall or parallel to the wall.

Gee, guys...
Reading the previous 5 pages of messages...
I'm starting to think Kirigaya isn't very popular with the readers.

Seems so, yes. Can't quite put my finger on why...

But joking aside, I've rarely seen a chapter get this many pages of reaction this quickly indeed.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 10:13AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Eh, my mistake, switched left and right there for some reason. In any case, though, she comes from the same side she leaves to:

We have Tadokoro against the wall and Kirigaya in front of her. Seeing how when Nikaidou leaves, we see Tadokoro on the right and Kirigaya on the left, with Nikaidou in the distance, she must be to the left of them when looking towards the wall, which is also where she appears again.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 8:27AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I like how Nikaidou leaves to their left which looks to go on for awhile and then three panels later she shows up to their right implying she just did a lap around that building in a matter of seconds.

Thought so as well at first, but looking at it again, she is actually leaving to their right, considering the positions of Tadokoro and Kirigaya, and only turns back to look at them over her left side.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 7:39AM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Kirigaya finally screwed up.

Although to be fair, the two of them having some similar tastes was not really a lie. ;)