Forum › Posts by V-Oblivion

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 05 Apr 02:30
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I know this is an old post, but damn. Just re watched the episode and while been at the verge of dying, been constantly blasted, whipped, pierced from the inside out and air dodging said blasts while said stabs keep going (summarised: a lot of freaking pain and stress!) and all Hibiki can think of is "who made Miku cry!?"

Ain't that dedication or what?

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This is fluffier than pancakes!

I am so happy this story hasn't gone full angst... yet.

V-Oblivion
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Personally, I don't see it as ship but rather as someone finally aknowledging her hobby, as wierd as it is.

V-Oblivion
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

The comment from above plus the avatar just made my day!

As for the chapter itself: someone funked up.

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 17 Mar 20:54
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
Eqgn14hu4aekeql-orig

While I love their dynamic... I don't ship these two.
I just don't like toxic relationships.

The question being though, who of them is (was?) the toxic one?

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 17 Mar 20:31
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
Esrjbwjucaautrc-orig

We really need a handholding hand to prevend poor inocent eyes to whatch such lewdness!

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 17 Mar 19:35
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
Nikugo

Is nice to see the OG yuri couple after all these years.

V-Oblivion
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I love this series and their characters.
But whenever the story focus the manga club I am all: WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 14 Mar 13:16
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
Esrjbwivaai92ua-orig

Welp, this is a ship I didn't knew I wanted.
Thanks, I love it!

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 14 Mar 13:12
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
En-1236999623081779200

Kindly reminder for those who don't know, the Doctor still has amnesia so they don't know what happened between them and their ex (Kal'Tsit), but body memory is a hard think to overcome.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

THE STORY ISN'T OVER!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

But seriously, how good it is to go beyond the "Happy Wedding End" and having a proper look at the married life, be it Yuri, Yaoi or Hetero, is so freaking nice to see that the "Happy End" is not THE end.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So... she went full Darkness.
Sorry, not sorry.

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 10 Mar 22:02
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
76148040_p0

@Random That gives me more hope about AKs been the first Gacha game (that I am aware of) that has proper character development outside of the main cast!

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 10 Mar 22:00
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
79979566_p0

Personally, I think Grani had more chemistry with Carol.
Random fact: Grani's height and hair color, plus the desert setting of her event, most likely point at her being an arabian horse. (They can be many colors, but white is their more known one).

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 09 Mar 23:05
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
Esgvsaoumaqhvkj-orig

I am not particulary fond of pairing the girls from this show (they seem more in love with their respective passions) but I can't deny that I was wondering when would the fanart appear on this site.

It was worth the wait.

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 07 Mar 22:41
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
75017947_p1%20(1)

So far, Arknights doesn't seem to (fully) follow the trend of "NO COUPLES BECAUSE OF MC INMERSION!!" trope, which gives me hope this couple (plus Kal'Tsit X Doktha) can become a reality.

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 04 Mar 18:52
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
67763144_p2

That's... a surpricingly detailed tounge.

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 04 Mar 18:51
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
Esflhoqu8aezvfy-orig

@Lil-Dumpster-Rat Pretty much tying it, with the whole family restaurant seting and whatnot... but they clearly look like they want to go the other way around.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

A bit cringie... but then one remebers the life OC Yukine must likely had during her childhood and... yeah, she deserves some cringie happiness.

V-Oblivion
Image Comments 23 Feb 13:35
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019
78888979_p0

Umu!

V-Oblivion
Dear NOMAN discussion 22 Feb 23:20
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Best birb

V-Oblivion
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

About bloody time!!
I mean, it was obious some tension remined between them, hell, some still remains.
But, this was a first step.

V-Oblivion
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So we can all agree this is how it went in canon, ye?

V-Oblivion
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Either authistic or with any kind of memory disorder, which both enter into the psychological realm, which in turn is a whole taboo in Japan (if you have anything that can label you as "not normal" you aren't welcome).

So I see this as a very positive, if short, piece of art. One that shows that, despite all the things said/believed by most of society, there are others who are willing to give “not normal” people a chance, again a big "something" in Japan.

I love it when there are works like these, it shows us that, even with cultures as different, a slow amalgamation is happening.

V-Oblivion
Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This is sooo much better that the actual show RN, I mean, it has been improving (the show) but it still way unfocused, this on the other hand is so freaking good!

Not only is it focused, it knows what is doing and, BY GOD, I have been missing some good RWBY fighting choreography for years!

Not to mention, the Guns look so awesome!

As good as they are, RT never managed to get to Monthy's level of technical delicacy when designing the weapons, and while this isn't the second coming of transforming weapons the general ideas are very well executed: case in point, Jaune's armor-contraption is soo coooool! And so fitting for him! Both on design, functionality and general theme of the character. While, again, all RT could do was add blades to the scabbard... really!?

I know this is leagues away from being perfect, but by God does the author show love and care over the characters Monty left us. Is good to see that, while and AU, there is someone out there making proper stuff with his creations.

So as long as it takes, I will keep an eye on this tory, no matter how long it may take. BTW, if you guys go to Kuma’s Tumblr, you will see they are still posting stuff, no continuation still but they are far from death, and that for once is reassuring enough.

So as the title says, I will keep henceforward.

Also, Nora and Ren's baby, WHY NO ONE MAKE BABIES ANYMORE IN FICTION!?