Forum › Posts by Polycell

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Killing Me. Just Killing Me.

SASAMEKI KOTO.

Huh? I think that one is concluded properly and doesn't need continuations.

The side characters were fleshed out enough that I'd love to read some spinoffs.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The first seven login stories are already fansubbed, with the rest to come. Hopefully we won't end up with a Bethesda situation where the devs make this a habit.

Polycell
Medieval discussion 12 Aug 23:55
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Wicca didn't come about until the twentieth century. Its creator based it on older traditions, but it's still a modern construct.

Polycell
Image Comments 12 Aug 10:49
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Ecf9bumvaaa_jl8-orig

At first glance I thought this was Iroha and Rika. Talk about a double take.

Polycell
Image Comments 11 Aug 15:30
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Aousagi20

It looks like it was ripped from a 4-koma.

Polycell
Image Comments 11 Aug 14:19
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
68305230_p0

@DY4Y
There's a spinoff airing now and the game is supposed to launch this year, so I wouldn't count it out just yet.

Polycell
Image Comments 10 Aug 22:14
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
63305098_p0

A story with one of the Love Live girls losing her legs sounds like it has potential. Being spun around like this would make a lovely emotional climax.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Kyouko bought into Mitama's threat 100%, so it makes sense she'd overreact if she thought Mitama might blame her for destroying a valuable clue, even if she had no way of knowing it was anything but random flotsam at the time.

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Aug 21:35
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
45678520_p0

Nozomi, you're in your twenties, what are you doing?

Doesn't mean she can't be interested in older women.

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Aug 21:26
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
En-81995291_p7

@barrybull

I know he appeared, but I don't recall him ever saying anything.

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Aug 00:07
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
En-81995291_p7

Were there even any guys with lines outside of Cotaro and that one random character from the movie?

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Aug 00:05
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
__hakurei_reimu_and_kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by_mizuki_ekakichan_and_negom__c072f802983671f9efd080fa7bd321b8

Clearly they've been too busy mooning over each other to get any sleep, which is why Reimu's come to seal the deal.

Polycell
Image Comments 07 Aug 14:39
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Hitomi

Now we know what happens when Hitomi decides girls can love girls.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That first link triggers a 403 error for me. You'll need to post the Pixiv page, not hotlink the image.

Polycell
Image Comments 04 Aug 17:12
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eeqhczuvoae9m5e-orig

I saw this anime but I couldn't see them as a couple, they just seem like good friends

Shamiko asking Momo to be her vassal during episode 12 had all the tone of a confession. How did you miss that?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Cross Connection had Meiyui - anybody not equipped with The Hand Arisa Grasped was just a meat shield. That had me checking out Hopes Combined, but it doesn't have that bonus.

Polycell
Image Comments 01 Aug 18:52
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eecpr1qvaaicynn-orig

Let's face it, as fun as the main couple is, these two are the best part of this series.

It's ultimately a romance series - side characters who couple up are always more interesting than the leads.

Polycell
Happy End discussion 31 Jul 22:52
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Should i read this?

Unless you like yuri works with het endings, no.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

tutorial

I don't recall seeing that, but I could have just skipped it along with the story portion thinking it wouldn't be much different than the other boss fights of the story.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Hm... the Lapin fight was... extremely easy, I simply used my own Melissa and a support Rena, rapidly built up Melissa's Magia through Accel chains and then nuked Lapin to high heavens, took exactly one attempt, seemed like the most obvious, uncomplicated route to take and Lapin never got even close to building up her Magia.

I don't recall it being explained anywhere that the Tart Magica girls got a significant powerup for that battle(unless it was in the story, which I was skipping due to not having read/watched the first one), which meant it took me possibly a dozen battles to finish her off(luckily, autobattle was available for the second and subsequent rounds).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Alice could be the harem overseer - there's a lot of work that goes into managing a harem of that size that her powers could help with.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Check your whitelist and blacklist. You may just be filtering out everything uploaded recently.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Probably an overestimation of how male-dominated mainstream culture is. Guy turns into a woman, it's like entering a secret world; woman turns into a guy, there's a perception it's nothing she won't know about. Meanwhile in reality land, women going undercover as men have had massive disabusements of their perceptions(even of something as simple as online dating).

Polycell
Bisexual discussion 29 Jul 17:31
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Dynasty doesn't make a habit of hosting officially licensed(in the US) manga. Other sites will, but only if it's an alternate fan translation.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

A translation request would have to go to some translator group or somebody who accepts commissions(Tigoris Translates comes to mind immediately, but there are others).