Forum › Posts by Maddy

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

This series continues to surprise me. I thought she was actually going to say she came to spend time with Mai.

Maddy
VAMPEERZ discussion 31 Dec 09:24
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I'm so glad that this series has so much behind the scenes stuff going on that's getting explored now. It's so much more than quirky vampire x human dating, and I love this weirdly sinister power that the "King of Lilus" has.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I'm pretty sure Ruriko wants to do like. Proper lovers' things such as conceiving their now adopted child.

Maddy
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Woof, that was a rough one. But fun to read!

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

The tale of a true pervert ends here. Or does it? We don't know what her home life is like!
I think it's funny that the actual Kokeshi has ears.

Maddy
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Oct 08:24
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

"Hmm... today I will not commit war crimes."

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I smell polycule on the horizon.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

That's pretty clearly safe sane and consensual if I've ever seen it, plus Haru was smiling in the pages before.
This is one of those situations where one person gets to see a side of their partner that someone else managed to bring out, gets jealous, and that jealousy is converted into lust because the sexual department is their space of exclusivity.

Plus it's fucking hot to mark your lover.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Black hole sun, black hole sun, won't you coooooome~
Looking forward to this moment that agu-sensei drew all that time ago. I'm so happy to be reading and following their work before this and to see things come together.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I wish them a long and happy life. :)

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I hope we get some epilogues. That was a very quick ending, wasn't expecting that... but! Very cute! And they kissed again!

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Autistic child acquired. Error, error: sex still not found.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

The point of this arc is that the straight people are not as good or cool as the gay people. Lol

Jokes aside, context is cool, and it is really sad, but they just end up turning into the type of person the teacher was for different reasons and those two will probably not see that point until some other arc.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Title drop. Massive gay incoming. Error, error, communication not found...

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Ugh, I've been in Uda's position way too much, helping my crush with their crush. Unlike me, I hope Uda wins hard, reality sucks girl.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Hot and heavy interrupted once again. But the heart palpitations are real just from popping that question. "Will you... go to prom with me?"

God I love this series. I like how it was something simple and not a megadrama plot thread.

Maddy
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

If there was more time and pages, I think it'd feel more cohesive, and probably more "yuri," but I liked the worldbuilding a lot and if any more appears I'll definitely be supporting the artist. It was cute! And cool!

Maddy
School Zone discussion 10 Sep 17:17
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

So.... Fuji x Yatsude confirmed, right?

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I would be down bad for Rehm too. She's awesome. I like how Melissa was so bad that the lover she's made for herself is making her a better person.
Soul. Mates.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

It's not like multifaceted is bad, it's just that there are a lot more interesting things to explore over these two's story and I think a lot of people would like to see that plus a bit more of the "fun" that was in earlier chapters where Satsuki worked with her friends to solve stuff.

last edited at Sep 8, 2022 8:24PM

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I'm enjoying this series less and less with every new chapter released. I wish we could see more of the fun and quirky interactions between satsuki and her friends again. Now it feels like there's only problem after problem with no room to breathe.
Personally, I'm hoping for Satsuki to come up with some loophole in her moral code to allow herself to do a medium amount of physical trolling, resulting in two permanent comas. I mean satsuki didn't have any problem punching him, so it should be fine.

Ditto on these two points. I don't mind a little backstory for our villains, but I really cannot sympathise for them in the now just because of their pasts when we've already seen that our protagonists didn't have the easiest lives growing up either. I want to see Satsuki go off, be proven right, and more importantly, figure out which one of her friends is the one she's going to ask out on a date.

last edited at Sep 8, 2022 5:05PM

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I really don't think the payment makes it ok or better, not to mention that Aya had said in an earlier chapter that if Marika told her no she would stop.

Look, I've read the LNs, I'll continue reading this manga, and I enjoy their relationship, but it's really weird that some people just want to wave this away.

I don't think the money makes it better or worse either, but the story has already been written and printed, so it's up to the reader's interpretation. I'm just gonna have to wait for later chapters to explain anything I have questions about, so it's just wasting my own energy to focus on the moral or ethical implications of something that is not taking place in the real world. I have enough sense to know that this situation is something that should absolutely be questioned if it was, so instead it's just time to turn brain off and look at pretty girl kiss.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I kind of feel like the entire "rapey" scenario can be explained away by the fact that Marika is also literally being paid to do these kinds of things as well, so it's already a (literally) transactional relationship.
Problems aside, still having fun with this.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Once again, capitalism's brutal working conditions rear their ugly head and aim to destroy the joy of two lesbiabs. Woe.

Maddy
Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Thank goodness we don't have to deal with a thousand pages of angst.