Forum › Posts by Masina

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Uda is the reason I gradually lost interest in this manga.

Masina
Citrus + discussion 22 Dec 07:04
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This is a really good (double) chapter. I knew what exactly Kana will say and what she will do when reading the RAW.

Three things that need to be solved from the least important to the most.
1. An Arc for Himeko, we never knew her background. Being best friend of Mei is not enough to leave her with practically no story about her, even Kayo has one.
2. Whatever happened to Mei's mom? That would solve a lot of questions.
3, Harumin and Matsuri.

Once they are solved, especially #3, we are off to graduation and wedding. Whether we have anything beyond that, I guess the accountant in Yurihime will figure that out.

The chapter of Kana and Manami are actually very important. Since Yuzu never said anything, those are the only ones who provide any info both first or second hand about who Yuzu was, before the very beginning. The only info we knew was she was a babysitter of Matsuri before, or why and when she started to dye her hair. Why was she a gyaru? How did she react to friends when spoken to? What kind of lives her friends have and hence you can tell what her life was? If one of her friends know everything about cosmetics, chances are Yuzu was just the same back then (and now)? Why does Yuzu pick being a teacher other than being with Mei?

16 volumes are nowhere near close to a typical shoujo epic manga, but can be considered epic for Yuri and Yaoi. Sabu wrote the ending of Citrus already, so she is trapped. The only way to continue, eventually, is to go past the wedding. Dragging things out (just look at the dates she uses as chapter title) reduces the quality, Plus, it also reduces the potential of introducing new characters because one has to explain why certain characters are not in the wedding (well, of course we know, she wrote the ending before the sequel).

We all know that Maria Anthonette was executed but that did not stop Ikeda from drawing Berusaiyu no Bara. TWICE.

last edited at Dec 22, 2022 3:23PM

Masina
VAMPEERZ discussion 18 Dec 16:31
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

"First"...go ahead and skip;
I closed and blackened the so called spoilers, but never mind, I deleted them altogether. Go ahead and ready for some handkerchief, you may need it. but most importantly, most of the things are now fall into place, so the old chapters finally make total sense. Go and re-read ALL the chapters. Starting from the chapter where Arthur kidnapped Khara. That is chapter 17.

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 4:39PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

That's it folks, Mitsuki finally blurbs out that word. The magic word? "cute". I am sure Aya's gaydar is now on high alert, since from the beginning it is always one sided. You do not use that word for friends...but then again, I am not Mitsuki. if Aya does not notice it because of a broken gaydar, then the comical value of this manga will go through the roof, and we will have a moron couple that is more idiotic then all those useless ones.

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 6:32AM

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Manio is the expert of drawing trashy characters..We want more!

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I completed don't get the plot.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

First...kind of.

It is about time to confront that piece of human trash to protect your airhead friend. Unfortunately, in real life, we ALL know by doing that, nothing good will happen. That is the beautify of writing and reading NTR material, This is why so many of us love to wait for that train wreck. The slower the better.

Well, tit for tat. Now the trash and the airhead accusing each other. Watching afar, the Psycho loves it. The trainwreck turns out to be better than she thought, truly an Ashura Field "Do your best, I'll give you a lot of YushiYushi afterwards <3"

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 5:18PM

Masina
Citrus + discussion 15 Dec 10:56
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Fine, I am FIRST.

Not going to talk about the plot, of course, for the next few days. There is no secret that this issue is a double features. The chapters serve as a closing of an arc and most likely a prelude of a new one. I did guess correctly about which character serves as the bridge. It is really logical.

But can anyone explain to me what does it mean when an entire chapter (in this case, the second of the double chapters) is published in a story board format as if the mangaka is too lazy or too pressed for time that the result looks unfinished? Maybe I have not read enough manga, but this type "story board only" of chapter I know does exist, but it is very rare. Does Sabu intentionally do that for a reason? Any examples?

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I don''t understand the monologue at the end. Who is talking, and who is "you"?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

in real life is it a taboo to have a relationship with your step nephew, age gap or not?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

"Why are you listening to us having sex and doing kinky lactation and robot plays?"

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Kinks aside, it is actually a masochism.

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I think the next issue of 月刊!スピリッツ (should be out on the December 26th.) will be the final chapter, based on what was written on the last page. I have the RAW. What a shame, but then this type of plot with this kind of arc, there is not a whole lot of alternatives other than a single or a couple of tankoubon materials. I don't think the author can draw a "full blown" polyamory plot which can go on forever, with lovers comes and goes from the MCs lives (even after marriage). Although it must be weird if the mangaka decided to have the MCs in a monogamous relationship, that is because one of the MCs is totally polyamory. This has to be an open marriage, but I am not sure if the two MCs can work it out.
Oh, the mangaka has a 7 years gap between this manga to the previous one. I wonder what happened, 7 years gap in the manga industry?

last edited at Dec 9, 2022 5:57AM

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

The translation in the end, must be super hard. Thank you.

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

2.5 years ago, not having read modern Yuri, I asked for recommendations. First one is Citrus, second one is Bloom. I chose Citrus.2.5 years now, I finished Bloom in 2 days. All I have to say is I am still puzzled why so many people tell me Bloom is the best. I still do not get it. All I know is, this is the hardest manga that I have ever needed to grind through. Yuu, I have to admit, must be the nicest person MC I have ever read,

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I personally have caught up, chapter 14 RAW. You can read the Chinese translation, but that means Chapter 1 to 11, plus fort volume extra. Just go to Kadokawa site to look for it.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

She almost let it slip. She said "ri..." and immediately stop. chapter 33, page 6. Eiter motokura say it and then stop, or somehow it is Maron who said it and stop. Someone says "Ri..." Remember Rina always address herself as a third person. People say "I go to ... but for her it is Rinarina go to..."

naw she was just gonna say "ah right"

It is possible.
What is the reason why the mangaka creates the character Motokura? She serves no purpose.

last edited at Nov 29, 2022 5:25AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I will not be surprised if she has moved.

Masina
Citrus + discussion 27 Nov 23:08
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

The Art Book is awesome. It basically enlarges certain important scenes, and because of that, things that are sub tle or seemed like not important, now shows up the details.
Yuzu would buy a manga and then sneak it all the way back home and put it in what she thinks is a secure place which Mei cannot find, Mei? Simply read it in the library back and forth and never takes it home.

Example 1. Yuzu has a meltdown due to Kana and Manami's homophobia. She decided to hide in the library. Walking past Mei, Mei told her to stop. What Mei pulls out from the shelf was the book, "The introduction to the psychology of Love"
Example 2. Then about one year has past and it is Citrus Plus. Mei is in the book shelves area and caught Harumin. Mei already pulled out and holding a science book. But she was also in the process of pulling out....yup, "The introduction to the psychology of Love".
Those are small incidents and most of us would not care. BUT the two incidents are almost the same, hence I think that Mei read that book bit by bit. So in a way, Mei is actually very serious about being with Yuzu. If Yuzu lives by that dating book she made, then Mei must be secretly reading the psychology book.
All of these would be unable for us to notice, until, in this case, a blow up panel so you can read everything no matter how minute it is.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

The Smiths, Nobody can described Teenager and young adults's angst. Of course consider who the lead singer is...this also reminds me the Housemartins The era of synth and samplers, especially if you can get a studio time using the Fairlight, then it was a big deal. Plenty of Beggars Banquet and 4AD bands then. When grudge arrives, we tend to forget there was an era of alternative and independent band.
I was a radio DJ for 5 years. I used to record John Peel shows....
Oh mitzuki finally can say things cheecky. That is a positive improvement for someone who has limited social skills. The confessions will happen sooner instead of later, we shall see. We don't even know if Mitzuki LGBT.....(I mean of course...the question is when will her figure it out and then out herself.

Masina
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I almost dropped reading this one. The twins and Uda are super annoying to the point that I cannot deal with the plot, Sure those three do serve the purpose of moving the plot, like a little push. But I am sure they do not need to act so annoying. I think as the readers are more likely to be 10 years old than 21, it has this shoujo manga vibe, it would not matter much if the MCs are a hetero couple. I'll give it a go again, after reading the matching ring chapter. If there is one thing that I hate in many Yuri plot, then it will be Cultural Festival. 3 chapters are too much for me.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

What ever happened to Mai? I don't know whether it was me missing something, or the mangaka actually forgot her.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 5:34AM

Masina
Citrus + discussion 23 Nov 00:51
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Yuzu crush on Amamiya did not even last a day. Meanwhile she is lusting after Mei, and even Mei knew it too and did a counter move.

Masina
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Nov 00:34
Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I wonder when Aria talking with the king, while Al was lying on Aria asleep.....actually I think she is paying attention to what the conversation, while pretends to sleep. That dialogue makes her feel that the sooner she get turned the sooner the less chance the King will stop. Remember she is very impatient.
As far as one concern, she could be traumatized sucking milk from her dead mother who is starting to decompose. We do not know how many violence and cruelty that she has experience while she was a baby. Those experience can show up later in life.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Motokura = Rina right? But if that is the case, how can Rina and Makinon NOT recognized each other?

No, they're different people, even if they look somewhat similar. Rina has a mole under her lip, while Motokura doesn't.

She almost let it slip. She said "ri..." and immediately stop. chapter 33, page 6. Eiter motokura say it and then stop, or somehow it is Maron who said it and stop. Someone says "Ri..." Remember Rina always address herself as a third person. People say "I go to ... but for her it is Rinarina go to..."

Let see how it goes.

It would be a shame that Rina is no longer in the manga, she is basically a rich version of Makinon

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 12:14AM