Forum › Posts by NARESH4444

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Feels rather like Benika will start championing the refugee cause too ...

Yeah, definitely. Hibai thinks she's scaring Benika off, but I guarantee she'll come out of this far more sympathetic to the refugees' situation and Rose's struggles in particular.

I think the real question here is, will Hibai and Gina end up wanting to help Rose and Benika? They seem set up to be a personal bridge between the two organizations and our protagonists.

I'm also interested to see whether the organization's reconcile. I didn't expect so, but both sides have been getting development to be more gray than they first appeared. (Babylon is working to protect the refugees by killing those who would profit off their plight, while the Church is fomenting armed attacks and riots)

Through the power of Benikas' expanded knowledge and sympathy,Rose will then have the power needed to carve a path for each other once Benika finds out the truth.

But then Rose will need a lot more help in order to carve that path big enough to get all the refugees out of their dead end lives due to Benikas' insistence.

Most interesting indeed.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Tiffanychou_-1678433912438263810-img1

You bring it up during the foursome.

Or band practice.

Not that those two are mutually exclusive...

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Lonupichi810-1677763435545653248-img2

Yup,Mihoyo ain't got nothin' on this.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Lonupichi810-1677763435545653248-img1

Oh,even more lore that's better then whatever the official game can come up with.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soara_and_the_house_of_monsters_ch17#8

I like how even the big dwarf is throwing nigh pebbles, while Soara's ready to let loose with a couple of mini-boulders... probably good for the korporkkur that she didn't get to throw.

1500 posts but no embeded image?...

And she did throw one,she was probably the only one who threw.

As for what comes next,I predict they're going to turn Lil' Golly into the mobile tree house itself.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The chapter was so good,it left this fella speechless,eh?

Also,that was an amazing way to showcase how the senior of days long past has been doing,and she did great.

The fun part is that it only takes one bus stop extra when going to Risa to end up where her clinic is,so there's a good chance Hiroko might run into her.

The conflcting train of feelings would also probably be followed by Hiroko being told to finally embrace Ayaka for all she's worth.

Or the even better result where Hiroko manages to get Ayaka to with Risa or even all three of them together!

Bonus points if its' all four of them!!

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Nice try,but we know...

...exactly what...

...you want to do...

...to the mature looking(?)"loli" middle schooler personal maid.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I wonder how Mary will now respond to this development?...

Albeit,now one wonders,was it a stillborn,abortion,or even murder?...

The answer is...butchery.

Stillborn or not,she was told to chop it up and flush it,which actually reminds me of the teen pregnancy story my morals' teacher told us,where the teen mother did exactly that after snuffing the baby.

And Mary took it as a delusion,trying to keep her grasp on her fragile mind that is far too young to be experiencing PTSD...and that lie was then disproven plus now part of a cornerstone of friendship,which is not helping her lack of sleep.

Judging by Colins' words,she's definitely just waiting for him to return,which is definitely unlikely,unless he somehow escapes,and she would turn on Mary with the very thing Mary doesn't want,the loss of that cornerstone.

She can't tell the adults,and voila,a non-adult shows up...but will Riko survive if Riko tells the adults herself?...

I can't wait to see how this 'Nam flashback pans out.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This panel goes hard
img
God damn an Ak type 3. What an unexpected beauty to see

Maybe someone should have known something was up when Vatican representatives were pushing real hard for Monster and ZipRecruiter to include the Khyber Pass in their covered regions.

I told my brother about this manga and he was like “Oh, and the church is actually a secret organization, right? I would be more surprised if it wasn’t.”

What is it about Japanese manga and The Church!?

Dude, that's been a fucked-out trope since forever. Japan loves making institutionalized religions into Secretly Evil Organizations!!!! Usually there are demons involved, but not always.

Home grown Japanese Christian AKs built by the best of the best from the Khyber Pass,what a time to be alive.

And this reminds me of a short lil' anecdote which I can't find anymore.

A pastor/preacher/priest during wild west era mentioned "everyones' time will come and they will go to meet their maker",when later asked why he carried a gun,"in case I met those whose time has come".

Christianity might be no different in terms of how bad it is,like all religions,but the sheer amount of great gun stuff associated with it is amazing,as well as ironic considering the origins of gunpowder.

Especially this :

And,despite definitely being a different church,one man delivered for sure.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Mangadex just uploaded up to chapter 313.

Dynasty,you gotta get your crap together at some point.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Maymaymay7523-1677492722205343747-img1

The Prince will win,because he'll get to witness lesbian dramatic love front and centre.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It's stalker smashing time.

Also,she's going to fall for those aggressive advances eventually,considering the shrinking heart she's got.

Damn,definitely time to crack a skull or several.

And agressively too.

Now to wait n' see where that goes.

It goes with a sneaky scheme of key placement.

Also.she's shooting her shot!

And she took it down herself...well,now for a concert to switch things up.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Lonupichi810-1677401396201529344-img2

A far better plot development then GI has to offer.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Lonupichi810-1677401396201529344-img1

A far better improvement over what normal GI provides.

Now we just need a full on gacha game where it's nothing but lesbian succubi going around and being all cute.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Author continues to be best girl.

Brides!!!!

Ko is the main reason to read this series,anyone who still thinks its' the series itself is blind.

Also,I wonder what game she's playing?...sounds like a gacha game of some kind for sure...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Things are about to get very hot.

As for the real meat n' potatoes of the issue at hand...

Maintaining the status quo has NEVER resulted in change within a meaningful time frame for those who need the help,it might even take a few generations for that to create change.

Having them rise up through protests for their rights is a surefire way to get everyone to notice them,but does little when they simply get oppressed over and over again.

Assassinating the corrupt politicians would most certainly change things,but that doesn't gurantee that the new ones would actually change anything for the better for the refugees unless you wrangle sympathetic ones into power.

Serving as a mere outlet can only do so much,since religion won't change the mistreatment from their employers,won't provide food on the table,won't get the refugees better treatment from important officials,and won't solve the root issue,the problems faced by each individual that forced them to become refugees,most of it being war.

As for the refugees themselves being an issue,it seems that they've overcome the issue of just having them in the nation to begin with(Sweeden is a prime example of how bad it can be when handled badly),processing them into the nation(Hungary did an excellent job with that),and then actually keeping them there(Germany had once deported all newly arrived refugees for a certain month back out within the month or so).

Unlike those massive problem causing refugees one can find in Europe,these one seem to have fully went into the assimilation process despite the relatively very high cost of living,so they do deserve to be treated far better,since few have to be deported for causing crime.

Not as complex of a problem as it is in Europe,but a problem nonetheless.

Will the power of lesbian love between a weary one and a naive one change it?,can the affections of two spies solve everything?,we'll have to buckle up and see!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Hello buding here! I'm more of a lurker usually but I created an account here just to say thanks to everyone who have been paitently waiting for our chapters!

As most of you have said and seen, this manga deals with more complicated feelings and subtext. While as readers, we are able to immediately see who's being dumb and all, I hope you'll be able to enjoy this series better if you remember that they're just fresh college students, they aren't really mentally mature enough to make smart decisions (although personally I applaud Kyouhei for standing his ground against Eri's shenanigans instead of just accepting everything she says).

We'll continue to work on chapter 5 (which is the last chapter of Volume 1) and chapter 6, and hope everyone will be still here for the ride!

Good stuff,but :

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Imma just start assuming if it has the het tag it’s probably garbage writing

There's a good chance you won't see this,considering how Dynasty works,but another aspect of how Dynasty works is that it is entirely possible for one to send a message more then once,since posting one brings you forward in your browsing history,going back brings you write back to the moment before you pressed the button.

MIght be possible that slow internet can also allow one to press the button a few times,but regardless of which,congrats on posting the same message four times.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I guess afterall Sakura image is just all in Haruki's head. And I think she's going to relive the moment that Sakura dies by finally remembering the cause...

But something seems off to me, Haruki said she's going to be 33 years old, and her meeting with Sakura was in the college's entrance day - which means she could have been 18-19 years old at that time.
If placing 10 years back according to Sakura's diary that is 2011 - their first time meeting, that wouldn't make sense...
Sakura dying at 28 years old should mark the 10th year of them...

It could be that one of them,if not both,joined their college later in life then usual,hence the age discrepancy,have we been told that they were the exact same age?

Unless,of course,this serves as a hint to something else that'll probably crop up much later.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Friends and crushes don't let friends and crushers go hungry.

But how about thirsty?...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

So they want a baby? Because that hand thing is how you get babies.

hand holding = 3rd base

The transfer of DNA at its' finest.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Oh baby,the heart pounding is on fire!

Also,totally not a lesbian centric version of "Zombie Bitch Sakina Is In Bitch Girl?".

Hopefully it becomes as successful or even more successful.

Albeit,I also hope it actually gets fully scanlated so we can see it all,it's been far too long for us not to see how Sakina finds her ultimate heart throb.

Just one of many series that deserves to be finished.

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 9:24PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It's stalker smashing time.

Also,she's going to fall for those aggressive advances eventually,considering the shrinking heart she's got.

Damn,definitely time to crack a skull or several.

And agressively too.

Now to wait n' see where that goes.

It goes with a sneaky scheme of key placement.

Also.she's shooting her shot!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

... so what is this intel they gathered that was so important they need to immediately report it, I don't get it

Don't they both still think that Rose is working for the other side? In this context, it seemed to both of them that Rose is extending an olive branch. :-)

This exactly,Benikas' methods have caused them both to interpret these actions as such...which means their hearts and minds are one,meaning Benika is succeeding at shipping them,just not the exact way she thinks.

They'll crack soon enough.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Vyrlw-1676598874272612353-img1

Aww yeah,the Ambiense Synthesia Texas and the Manifesto Lappland.

Nothing beats midriff smooching out short hair.

We seriously need all of those alternative designs as skins.