Forum › Posts by Lilification

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Never thought I'd see the day when Makino's parents would have someone staunchly defending them. Wild.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

The scenes where the anxiety set in are gorgeous, the expressions really sell me on that painful dread. A+ I love it

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Oh, how juicy. Kashiwai is seeing the consequences for her actions with Jun, and while she doesn't know how to deal with that other than the fact that she wants to be with Tsuzuki, she still doesn't quite have her head around how they operate as a polycule. That's gonna fuck her up a bit in the meantime.

I wonder what's going to become of Awa-kun's request. I can't wait.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I could use some of that chocolate for bad days.

Lilification
Adult life discussion 26 Aug 20:40
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

All OL tagged stories are adult life, but not all adult life tagged stories are OL
edit: ... oh christ that question was posted in 2013.

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 8:41PM

Lilification
Liberta discussion 26 Aug 01:58
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Lil' Miss Titties.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Double fake-out: ex-lover, then 'marriage'.

I thought singles and lesbian couples couldn't adopt in Japan.

Nice read overall.

I think the adopt comment comes with the moving abroad option presented.

Lilification
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Aug 14:27
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

How exciting. This is gonna be fun to watch playout.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I was hoping it would be a bit longer, but I'm not dissatisfied with this ending. Admittedly, I'm glad the returning ex didn't lead to long, drawn out drama.

... I do still wish we got a bit more time with them.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

So far the premise is nifty, I'm looking forward to it.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

It's actually kind of nice to see that we're not going to get the runaround of typical drama, the likes of which would assume that "Onii-san" and Koga were related. Good on her for making the direct connection that they're the same person instead.

Lilification
Liberta discussion 22 Aug 05:20
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I uh. Appreciate how veiny her tail is.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

This manga brings me nothing but disgust and disdain. It's a story revolving around an adult being attracted to a 10 year old, but it's loosely "justified" for some reason because she has the big booba. It's just as bullshit as the "I'm actually 3000 years old I just look like a child" excuse. You're all pedophiles. Adults being attracted to 10 year olds is fucked no matter how they look.

That's nice. The door is over there, if you'd like.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I like this outcome, this is much more fun.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

The OSTs are probably my second favorite part of Flowers. Sugina Miki's art firmly holds that top spot, however.

I need to go through and pick favorites from each season. I feel like some of them might seem a little unusual, though. Like ete, I think my favorite might be L'enfant Perdu, there's something about it that resonates with me. It's not the same kind of tearjerker kind of emotional theme that I look for in the other seasons, but I think that might be part of what makes it a little special to me.

Thorn in the Heart from Printemps is one of those that cuts deep, and I like that in a theme. Especially for the overall tone of the series. An honorable mention goes to Mayuri's Tota Pulchra Es, but I feel that almost goes without saying.

For Automne... I'm once again going to set Tota Pulchra Es aside in favor of Memoire. Don't get me wrong, I love the vocal tracks dearly, but I feel like the way some of these background themes resonate with me, with the story, pull everything together so well. That melancholy feeling of days past...

Finally, Hiver, I think I would have to choose Cendrillon. I think it's the perfect lead up to the surprise, especially considering the events it followed. There's a somberness in the strings that I feel sets better to Suoh's mood at this point than to the play itself, and that elevates it for me.

Honestly, I feel like it's a bit difficult to really pick favorites, but I think that despite appreciating the soundtracks as a whole, these themes in particular stand at the front, even if by only a slim margin.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Big fan of the fact that kohai is kind of a creep. Disrespecting boundaries means nothing in the face of love

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Okay. That picture of Kano in the dress is precious. Simply precious.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I don't think that the other lady encouraged this thinking Noa would be a particularly secretary-like secretary, just that it would probably keep Amano happy longer if they were working together.

Big shrugs though. The curtains are closed, fantasy power dynamics will never have any consequences in the long run because there is no long run. Even if we are to see anything extra, it's unlikely that they'll even be a major point of interest in the story.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

If we get just one extra with an after story, then the entire ending will be saved..., however, there's not even a The End on the last page lul.

Bottom right, there's a "fin."

The smallest "fin" imaginable.

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Mitsuki's gonna fuck up her life so hard and I'm here for it

She’ll get married for the money… and keep her girlfriend on the side for fun, to keep the story “polyamory”.

I think the term kids these days use for a statement like this is "cringe"

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Always delighted to see Project Moon content. Itadakimasu.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Something is awakening. The wheels are moving.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Do you think they change all the water in that pool after every couple of guests leaves, before new guests arrive?

If they do, it'll turn really expensive really quick. If they don't, it's not very hygienic. I mean, most people who get that particular room prolly want to have sex in the pool...

Probably part of the extra cost on the room, but I don't imagine they clean it every time

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 3:29AM

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Hope this doesn't end up dragging...

Honestly what else is it going to do, but drag It can't really go anywhere. Mei and Tae are already friends. And I don't really think anyone wants to see an office lady hook up with a elementary schooler.

Speak for yourself, I'm genuinely not sure why you'd be reading this if that wasn't the outcome you were expecting and/or hoping for.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Ooo, this looks like it's leading up how I expect it. Which isn't bad.