joined Aug 17, 2020

Defloration tag where? Hahaha

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I like the term used here "borderline virgins"

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

If you finished the novel, you'd feel indifferent reading this chapter. Knowing what's going to happen next and how precious they are. Rei is such a sweetheart, I still don't get people who hates her because of her demeanor. She's willing to set aside her feelings for Claire so whatever do people mean that she's pushy clearly doesn't see her kindness.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is relatable lmfao. But i never looked cute with my glasses on. They're so adorable

kuudere
Semelparous discussion 23 Oct 20:59
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

THEY HAVE SCIENCE BABY! I JUST HOPE YOUKO IS ALIVE AND WON'T BECOME A MURE. BRO, YORINO SUFFERED ENOUGH, GIVE HER A HAPPY EPISODE

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Sometimes I have this urge of slapping Toriko no matter how much I like her. I just want them to stop and just go to the yuri romance route instead, but I always gotta shake myself and remind me that this is supposed to be sci-fi and that's the reason why I still stick into it. What happened to those people are so horrible.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

That was cute.t I wish them a yuri ever after

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Whenever someone asks me for a yuri recommendation, I always say her kiss by yorita miyuki. She's one of my favorite since the first time I got into yuri that was like 2014. I like how she build up plots and pure stories. I'm sad she isn't as popular as the other authors though.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh why the fuck this chapter 2 is so well-written? I'm crying

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Yuri harem is 100% better than any ordinary harem

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is Maina and Eripiyo's spinoff lmfao. Leggo

kuudere
Image Comments 13 Oct 10:07
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020
Fbaeph2viaysrwa-orig

Yo, one of my favorite author's artwork made it here. Please read her work too, it's so funny and cute https://fantia.jp/posts/932709

kuudere
Inversion discussion 12 Oct 20:21
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Wait hol up, I just realized this is the same author of that one webtoon with 3 chapters about two reunited lesbian models too lmfao. She sure loves reuniting stories.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

"can you guys stop bringing the universe in your lover's quarrel" - Sayaka
On point lmao.

I really like ayanero's works especially her/his madoka doujins

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Kiku is so generous and gentle. She's giving Sena the push she needed to talk with her sister. But I still have this mixed feelings for the sister, I think I'm too attached with Kiku to give the big sister a chance to reconceal a relationship with Sena.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Ngl, I expected this to be rule34 but it's so wholesome

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I don't wanna validate cheating by blaming it on Nanase like a lot of people does. It's perfectly fine to focus on your dreams and prioritize it, but don't get yourself a girlfriend if you have this in mind. Of course, any sane girlfriend will support you, but the problem is, "time", you have to perfectly manage your life and your love life. What's happening here is, Nanase don't have much time to look out for her girlfriend getting bite by a wolf and has no way of knowing unless she looks closely. Yuni seems to find the comfort from Fuuka, but I guess I want to know more of Fuuka's pov. To what her real intentions are, and her feelings for Yuni.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

oh boi, i'm excited for the next chapter

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

If only people are like Shirakawa-san before covid spreads like a bushfire, we might be holding tongs together

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I hope the series will continue soon, I watched yukiko aoi and her stream talking about this manga

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Chapter 5 is so on point. I really hate people exposing VTubers' real identity just to gain attention. I remember there was this one guy on YouTube exposing them sa blatantly, I'm glad he's reported now. You liked the Vtuber because he/she was fun to watch not because you wanna marry the person behind, so the idea of being disillusioned because you don't like how they look irl, is completely on you.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I just realized that I usually read the updates on a h*ntai site. I'm surprised I can still read this not knowing what this is all about anymore. I'll pray for Kurogane's sould

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I hope the anime will be based on the ln and not the manga huhu

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh I really like Kiku's character design, I thought she was emotionless until I zoomed in and see that she was blushing. If Sena is going to use Kiku get over her sister, I guess that's fine but if she's just gonna hurt her once her sister comes back and wont move on, I guess that's gonna be a painful twist

kuudere
Image Comments 28 Sep 10:13
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020
80246988_p0

Ughhh my heart is now fulfilled. YukaReimu keep it comin