Forum › Posts by Dragonseller

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

into this mess and keeps making reckless desitions without talking yori's feeling into account

I mean, she just asked Yori if she is ok with the whole situation

Does after-the-fact still count as consideration...

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Yes...!

Dragonseller
Yuki-chan discussion 22 Dec 18:35
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Winter & Snow, a happy ending...

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This has a slow, sweet burn... I just hope it's not TOO slow.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I always thought this had a real ominous ending... until you realise she's upset, went to bed and sulk. She'll wait for her gf to get back, hit her with the classic 'if you don't know' until they finally/hopefully break through and get closer.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Reiko... Daaaawwwwwwww...

Dragonseller
SHY discussion 20 Nov 20:09
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Ookay... Sus.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

These were posted somewhere else quite some time ago.

last edited at Nov 20, 2021 8:02AM

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

A ménage à trois of 'age gap', 'selfcest' & 'yuri'. Yep.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Expensive Car

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

She knoooows.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

^ Exactly what I was thinking.

I still don't know how I feel about the whole NTRing your past-self thing but it's still a pretty good read.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

How is this 'subtext'? These two girls are yuri as hell, especially Saki.

I'm loving it.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

When she said 'I loved you too...! of course I also love the guy I'm dating now too. And I'm not going to break up with him... But... If you're OK with that', I thought she'd say 'You don't mind beein' my side piece right?'. I know that's out of character but I completely forgot what was happening and it gave me that vibe.
Waka and Yuina, totes adorbs.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This felt like it's been going on for long time... Then you realise, IT'S ONLY ON CHAPTER TWENTY! This is actually a pretty short series but because of chapter release rate, it feels triple the length. Probably ending soon but it has been good.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Dragonseller
SHY discussion 24 Aug 14:01
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This was nice.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

All these comments about Shiho's character and her psyche... She's just an asshole.
We all have complex feelings and emotions (including fictional characters) but an asshole is still an asshole.

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 1:23AM

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Dragonseller
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 17:52
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

It'll feel pretty good when Liz is crushed by the news of Sumire Having a husband and kid, to go crying back to Maki and Maki not even opening the door. Of course the fans will find out later that the 'kiss' wasn't with her girlfriend but an affair with a married woman and her popularity will plummet and the band will have to ditch her because of the fallout and scandal with the company supporting them. Maki will move on and Sumire will be fired (or suspended because of her actions and, maybe, scandal to follow) and separate from her husband, who can no longer trust his wife.

I know that's NOT what's gonna happen but Maki actually refusing to accept Liz and leaving would be the ideal outcome to their 'relationship'.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 5:55PM

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Her 'friends' suck... A lot. They basically spent the whole time talking down to, insulting and just basically disregarding Mio (and her self-esteem). She says it herself at the end of the chapter though, she's never had friends. She's right, they're 'classmates' that she hangs out with. If they don't want to either listen nor connect with Mio then why should she with them.
(Sorry, it was only a couple of pages but it really irked me. I mean if she spends day in day out with these 'friends' that are, well, condescending towards Mio and constantly ignore her feelings and opinions then it's just toxic. Say FK you to those people and walk away. Bondage time with Sasara is way more healthy AND validating because their feelings are reciprocated. Again, sorry for the rant but it just bothered me... A Lot.)

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This makes a great one-shot buuuut I feel there needs to be MORE...

last edited at Aug 1, 2021 12:19AM

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

It's amazing how much less I give a crap about Shiho and her story now... Her insecurities of always being 'the best' doesn't even stem from any interesting origins, such as trying to make her parents happy, but rather from her own pure narcissism. It may be realistic but that doesn't mean it isn't boring. Let's get back in to the shipping lanes already.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

A threesome just between her and her sempai...

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

That's just mean...