Forum › Posts by AllosaurusJei

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Aw... Cute.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

This series just get gayer and gayer. I love it. In the beginning it was so mild that the yuri tag was missing. I still wonder about Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship, they're kissing, wearing matching panties, cups and clothes; they even sleep together every night, but neither of them made it official .-.

Totally platonic.

Also totally asexual.

Actually, it does feel like Kasumi might be asexual to me. Someone above pointed it out and when I thought about it... She's never much interested or excited by sexual contact or content. She's almost unaware of how she might affect someone sexually (as an asexual person who grew up with an accommodating but lackadaisical parents or friends might) and remember, just because someone is asexual. It doesn't mean they're aromantic. There's a lot of correlation between the two. But asexual people can feel romantic and even sexual pleasure. It's more that their ability to love and be loved isn't wrapped up in the idea that sexual attraction is the cornerstone of a relationship.

In any case Sakurako is clearly thirsty as heck so if Kasumi is indeed ace, there's gonna be a long conversation about boundaries and intimacy In their near future.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Matching knickers...

Wow.

AllosaurusJei
Sweet Gap discussion 11 Jan 03:11
joined Nov 7, 2017

Im soo tired of the trope of people falling in love instantly. Thats not how it works. Im not gonna care about the story with no proper build up.

Actually there were some studies done on attraction and it was found that Humans tend to figure it out within the first 3 or so seconds whether they're mildly, intensely or not attracted to a person at all.

Love... Love is an ephemeral concept that can't really be pinned down. But compatibility... Our cross-wired little monkey brains tend to figure out whether we 'think' we're in love pretty easy too. Add to that, the fact that our social norms and taboos are informed by the media of the era... Well of course we fall in love at first sight. We're conditioned to think all the biological responses we have upon looking at someone equate to love, hate or indifference.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

You know what... I'd be into this sort of relationship interplay if I could physically get jealous. I love it when my SO twists me around her little finger.

Also Kids... in response to all the comments above. Do whatever you like in relationships (with consent when it comes to the sexytimes of course), especially your early ones. It's the only way you learn what your boundaries and standards are.
Some people think 'cheating' is some sort of betrayal of trust. Maybe. But everyone has a different approach to intimacy and the best thing to do is discover your own.

joined Nov 7, 2017

...If she thinks she's straight, why did she sign up to be a lesbian call girl?

Well, to play Devil's Advocate, the opposite is not unheard of.......

No, but, honestly, I think the real answer is probably that she thought that being a lesbian call girl is more decent than being a straight call girl. After all, gee, dicks are not involved!

There might also be the conception that it is safer to do sex work with women than it is with men.

I mean... That is exactly the impression that I got.

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 2:30AM

AllosaurusJei
Yurigurashi discussion 10 Jan 19:25
joined Nov 7, 2017

Page 18
"Why did she kiss me?"
Because you're super cute and she loves you, you dickhead.

Like... What?!

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Naaaw. Cute.

AllosaurusJei
Karura discussion 22 Dec 06:57
joined Nov 7, 2017

I knew the age gap was the other way.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

See what you've started here? You know what to do now, AllosaurusJei.

Hahahah. I can't draw well enough for that. I do weirdly well written fanfics that don't go anywhere, not actually interesting doujins.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Plot twist. Sensei can't in fact get changed to be her teacher in charge and Yuuri quite cram school, becomes a delinquent, meets Sensei years down the line as a butch ladykiller.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Subbed! This one looks interesting, and I really like the art. I have a feeling the story is going to go down the transgender yaoi route, which isn’t my ideal genre, but could be an interesting emotional rolllercoaster. Let’s ride!

The only way to have transgender yaoi is for it to feature trans men. I'd like to invite you to read the description of the yuri tag right here on this website.

Does NOT matter what the setting is, just needs to have a relationship involving two women (including transgender women).

Well then... The trap community will be very pleased to know that DS thinks they’re not gay. That’s an interesting definition...

Hey... Quick sidebar.
Don't call us "traps". It implies we do what we do to deliberately misinform or hurt other people.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

That older sister's before and after look is basically my Work to Home appearance.

It's super comfy.

joined Nov 7, 2017

how does a student have this much money tho

Seriously

If reading manga has taught me anything, she probably has extremely rich and extremely neglectful parent(s) who compensate for their lack of involvement with her life with a ludicrous allowance.

Man it says on the first chapter that she has a rich family

She also makes a note that she likes to play games (ie stockmarketing)

joined Nov 7, 2017

Hmm...

...mmmmmmmmm...

...mmmnnnn...

...*inhale* haaaaaa.

It's okay. I guess.
Not much substance but the art is super cute.
It'd be better if it didn't have such a contrived setting.
"Oh! I'm allergic to women..." somehow!

joined Nov 7, 2017

I thought I saw it all with bowsette but now we fucking iphones

I stopped being surprised the moment people anthropomorphized the earth.

Are you from 6000BC cos we've been doing this collectively as a species since at least that long.
The earliest representation I know of is the Geb and Nut story which is just repeated all over the the world with different names and swapped genders.

AllosaurusJei
Varmints discussion 17 Sep 01:55
joined Nov 7, 2017

They're Canon now, bitches!

last edited at Sep 17, 2018 1:55AM

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

This isn't Yaoi... As far as the text itself made clear, this is the tale of a Crossdressing Pansexual Man and how he met his Girlfriend.

That sounds like some straight up [Het] to me...

joined Nov 7, 2017

It shows up more than is needed. Or the idea that just changing the sex of a person invariably turns them into either a boy or a girl. Or that this person has a specific disease that is changing them...

Some authors can handle it in an emotionally satisfying and consistent storyline... Others drop the ball like this and just use it to promote a sense of misconstrued drama.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Why is it always "a weird body" with these sub-par manga writers?

I was a little excited by the premise and then it turned out to be a load of gobshite.

AllosaurusJei
Marionette discussion 29 Jun 17:12
joined Nov 7, 2017

Seconded.That's a premise I don't think I've seen before. Am I the only one that thinks Takemiya-sensei is the best at executing plots like this?

It's the way they draw. You just feel like the characters can be damaged people despite them being gorgeous. While other people have managed it with really smooth beautiful models. Takemiya never bothers with those "crazy eyes" so it all just feels more complete and human.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Fuck yeah it's college!

Technically this one does a lot of time hopping, so you can expect to see some high school and OL thrown into the mix too.

Yeah, figured that was what the last page meant.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Sounds like a pretty good deal Kii-chan. I'd take her up on it.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Makes me well up just as much now as it did when I first read this.

AllosaurusJei
Killing Me! discussion 09 Jun 23:09
joined Nov 7, 2017

PLOT INCOMING!!