joined May 7, 2017

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
Snore...
Wuuuah

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 30 Mar 11:34
joined May 7, 2017
Ef5fcqaxoaweuct-orig

Funny enough, this happened right before a shower (yes, it finally happened), I was dressing but Aerith couldn't help herself, those silly-yet-masterfull hands

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Well yes, Hanigare was used to promote Nagahama tourism, high school's campaign (this won an award), and mentioned in local NHK twice or thrice.

Oh definitely a situation where author not only had to change the direction but make it more "reasonable for their intended hetero audience" by featuring the super-forced "romance" between Kaede and Koyuki's stupid brother (which I legit skipped it, by the way), really a bummer, unlike many here, I never expected this to be yuri, but the amount of angst is unbecoming, especially if they are meant to be portrayed only as friends, there were many routes one could actually had achived an reasonable portrayal of such, the angst definitely left a sour taste in everyone's mouths, whether or not she'll venture into "yuri" again, let's hope she got the message and make it smoother going forward on whatever story she might come up in the future.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Did they finally pulled the trigger? And it took ONLY 34 chapters? Well, we finally have some confirmation on Konatsu-chan and Koyuki's friendship status, personally speaking I never doubted for a sec. Also, Makoto-sensei waited 34 chapters to introduce this story's most interesting character, Saya-sama is gonna be missed, hugely. on a more serious note, this could have been a great story, apart from that stupid drama that never made a lick of sense, development and character-wise, I mean what you trying to hide, sensei, they're friends as heck, anyway, I like Makoto-sensei, but I'm sure as hell not be following her next story, especially after that little preview.

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 27 Mar 21:35
joined May 7, 2017
Ews-njmvcauy-hu-orig

At first I was like:
- Wow, nice crossover, who would have thunk it? NOZOMI-SAMA and Mari-chan would look so good together, wait the tags say that's actually Kanan?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Not really my cup of tea, but I liked the premise, and the comedy is good, will stick around it, by the way, Comedy tag is missing.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

INSTA SUBSCRIBED, been craving for some good yuri and this one meets my characters/story/depiction requirements, I'm all in and can't wait to see Honami getting the shaft more of these characters.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

My god, all these princes are the worst and makes me eye roll with the utmost disgust every time one pops out of nowhere, it's so off-putting it almost make me wanna drop this, seriously ...

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Really glad Tres Magia is back on spotlight as their main opposing enemy, as it should be, that last arc felt so unnecessary especially if was meant basically to add only two characters as recurring cast.

joined May 7, 2017

This was 10 thousand times better than Pages in Search of a Bookmark, even though we all know that she's actually dead and this is probably her last dreaming before drowning #sorrynotsorry

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I freaking hate this story, with all my might, I mean is so interesting but every tiny chapter takes 3 months? Come on, come on ....

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Good. Very good.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

One of the greatest and deepest one shots I've read in a very long time.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I don't have a problem with this story and most of its characters, probably because I suck for tsunderes, my main gripe is the main character, her every speech/dialogue is so predictable I can see it coming from miles away, at the top of my head I can't name an specific character, but I've seen many male MCs with the same mentality she has, can't quite put my finger on it but the way she talks like she has much life knowledge, and her absolute uncalled/unrequited love for the tsundere is so off-putting to me, and why the heck she's this world in the first place?
Anyway, just my opinion. Just wish people would post less spoilers, my mouse accidentally clicked in one of them and was so frustrating.

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 13 Mar 17:53
joined May 7, 2017
83548510_p1

Just finished catching up on PreCure series and this one stands right with among the top of the series, absolutely lovely series, if anyone is interested, give it a go.

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 13 Mar 17:47
joined May 7, 2017
76597008_p0

Imminent Hugging

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

It's canon, and AERITH, y'all just have to accept it

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 06 Mar 07:48
joined May 7, 2017
Euyvo4oxaam2q6a-orig

@Missigno what you're talking about? Everything in this site is canon, including, and particularly, MYSELF?

joined May 7, 2017

I DIDN'T KNOW I MISSED THIS LITTLE SERIES SO MUCH, BUT BOY I DO, it deserves every little support, cute little things are learning about love but as clueless as they come on what entails it. I freaking love it.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

That was an unexpected pleasant reading, can relate so much and many levels, as I always been the "ugly ducking" on my family, even made me tear it up a little because in the end she has found something I never could :(

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 23 Feb 08:21
joined May 7, 2017
Euyvo4oxaam2q6a-orig

AKKO: D-did you just shaved, for me? Like I'd asked you?
DIANA: N-not really ... I just happened to shave casually ... for no reason ... b-but I'm growing right back up after this, so don't get too excited ...

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 23 Feb 08:17
joined May 7, 2017
Euyvo4nxcaybmlz-orig

AKKO: I'm so glad we're finally bonding, Diana.
DIANA:W-whatever, remember, we're doing this just this once and never again ...

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 20 Feb 13:10
joined May 7, 2017
Eupen-dviaaggyv-orig

Ah yes, it’s great to reminisce about good old memories, little backstory here if anyone is interested, this was our first date at the streets of the ever-lovely Kalm, past midnight if you must know because we kinda want to keep the gang in the dark, for now. Don’t think they suspect on us, though.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Don't get too excited (pun not intended) for the next chapter, cause I saw elsewhere and as a yuri reader I'll tell you all to stay away from it

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 17 Feb 13:14
joined May 7, 2017
87770949_p0

Yep, echo everything Eveline said, and I'll add that not only is off the mark, but also out of character, definitelly not an reaction you would expect from Nanaka, if anything it's ought to be the other way around, but still a reach since they see each other as teammates