Forum › Posts by kimou

joined Mar 20, 2012

I had this tab opened and just read it in one seating today, the harem ending made so much sense for this manga. Although I would have liked to see the scheduling nightmares after the ending, the true perils of poly xD

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

Quick question, I remember the chads doing multiple April fool's chapters, I only found the one for this year. I am going crazy thinking there is more than one?

joined Mar 20, 2012

The web novel not being translated is the first time I have ever given learning Chinese a serious thought, if only if was as easy as learning Italian or French, or even Japanese :(

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

What the heck, that's such a good cliffhanger! I need to get started on reading the novels to get ahead.

joined Mar 20, 2012

That last cliffhanger left me thinking: "She is going to kill her". How did she get there

Having to hide a long term relationship is strange to me, well I guess that is a pretty big difference between cultures right now.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

This chapter was so romantic, this manga just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe I didn't like it when it was just beginning.

So cute. Can we follow these two for the rest of their lives, Room for Two style?

I hope that it does continue like that, I want to see their relationship go on until they are grey and old together <3

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

I need to know the ending, someone spoil it please!

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

There's something oddly surreal about how I started reading this in highschool back when they were highschoolers and now I'm a full time worker post-college and seeing them graduate from college. I felt time moved fast in thisd manga, but really time moved fast around me too.

I can say the same. This and virgins empire are the two mangas that I have been following since high school. In part I feel they grew up with me.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

So few panels, so much power. Really liked the art style too, looks kinda western.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Yanxing picking up GuGu to hug her and twirl her around is extremely gay

My thoughts exactly.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where does your avatar come from, Cornonthekopp?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maple_love

Thanks. :-)

Possibly my favorite oneshot of all time tbh

It's so freaking cute <3. Thanks for sharing it!

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

When I saw the board I stopped, asked myself if it was April's Fools, and then in the next chapter everything made sense again.
What a great mini chapter, if virgin's empire ever finishes the chads know how it's ending.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

That last chapter was so freaking cute, the last panel focused on their hands <3. December and the month where Nico is saying goodbye to Maki before heading to school/college were my favorite.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

This was actually pretty good, can't go wrong with this pairing

joined Mar 20, 2012

The story is good, the art is good and the last few chapters have been so warm and wholesome. What a cute manga.

joined Mar 20, 2012

This is hilarious, I feel they took a really good fanfiction and translated it to manga while keeping the best of both worlds.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Really cute art style, excited for more. Also TIL that in China they have military training in high school, it's also mandatory in my home country, I already forgot all the drills xp.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Where to read: https://cubari.moe/read/gist/JC3y9/

This is amazing, they even reference Bloom into You, I need at least 10 more chapters. Really like the art style.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Reading this gives me a really relaxing feeling, I want to travel to Japan and go visit an onsen, it looks just lovely.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Those last few panels, goddamm. They kept experimenting together and it's amazing. Horny, wholesome and amazing.

joined Mar 20, 2012

That scene where she take off the wig she looks cute lmao

I agree, I fell inlove with the manga lol

Best panel, it was gorgeous.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

I honest to god squealed with the classroom kiss. I know the day is going to be good when a chapter drops.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

Just reread it again, I had forgotten this was so griping from start to end. I don't think any other Yuri manga has come close to this level of quality yet. The pacing is just chef kiss.

Are Sayaka's light novels worth it? Kinda want to import them but it's going to be expensive as heck.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Best chapter yet, long live tsunderes

joined Mar 20, 2012

Oh shit this is Yume no Hashibashi!! Have been waiting for someone to scanlate this since I read its review by Okazu's Erica Friedman. The series will have 2 volumes (edit: not chapters) I think, and if you want to know what's ahead (spoilers!!) check out Erica's review.

Thank you for pointing out the review, as someone who dislikes tragedies I really wanted to skip this but needed to know what the fuck the finger represented. Now I can bail in peace.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

It's amazing how long this series has gone for and it hasn't lost any quality at all, instead all the pairings have matured and the build up has made them so likable. I can't think of a single pairing I don't like.