Forum › Posts by MABOTABO

joined Nov 27, 2016

S-so it’s not fictional, since it’s April fools...right??

joined Nov 27, 2016

Page 18... Please tell me I'm not the only one that seeing those dotings moving.... With everything gooing on, I'm already questioning my sanity as it is...

Bro, I was just about to say something
Also I hope kouhai doesn’t die in the next chapter

last edited at Mar 31, 2021 11:45PM

MABOTABO
Yuri discussion 31 Mar 23:30
joined Nov 27, 2016

Question, what happen to "yuri" tag and why is it change into "Super Friends"?

What’s tomorrow? Or today technically depending on the time

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Im looking for a series or one-shot where the one girl is in denial about her feelings or anxious about telling her feelings(either one is fine)but there love is mutual.
I wanna read a story like that with a happy ending.

Kasumi and Acchan this ones cute with mutual pining

joined Nov 27, 2016

The twos mutual interest is so subtle yet so great! On the other hand, poor honami, why do the best friends always gotta suffer...

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 3:42AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

It's about when girl A got confessed by girl B(i think they were childhood bestfriend) but then girl A rejected her so girl B don't wanna be near girl A because it hurts to be beside her so girl B distance herself from girl A but when girl B distance herself from girl A, girl A just realizes that she also love girl.
I kinda forgot what the ending is

This one?

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 7:44PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Series about four sisters and their love life, the youngest one had a childhood friend named miyu and they started going out, middle sister had a coworker or boss, one of them had a Highschool prince that was actually kind of timid

Nvm I found it

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 11:17AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016
joined Nov 27, 2016

Lol, I just noticed the scanlation name

joined Nov 27, 2016

So...tsubaki actually has a crush on nekozaki or no? I keep going back and forth cuz it totally looks like she likes nekozaki romantically but then it’s always out of platonic reasons plus she’s dating the teacher ugh cmon tsubaki, pick a side!

joined Nov 27, 2016

Ahh so many updates! Hurray!!

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016
joined Nov 27, 2016

I really hope one of the extras has something about what happened with setouchi and the delivery girl ugh that was so cute!

last edited at Mar 14, 2021 3:04PM

MABOTABO
Image Comments 09 Mar 00:07
joined Nov 27, 2016
Etbrubuxeaeebbi-orig

I think these two are the two in twisted girl x twisted girl

joined Nov 27, 2016

This one is off to a pretty good start, seems interesting I like the characters
Judging from the 6th chapter, I’m gonna guess asaka has some kind of health problem like ruri.

last edited at Mar 8, 2021 1:50PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Story about two girls who climb a mountainside (or are just hiking) and one scene shows a flashback of them about to have sex but then they stopped cuz one was on her period. It wasn’t an nsfw book, it was just that one scene and them just talking about it and the rest was about their relationship and them walking

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 7:13PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

I'm looking for people's opinion's about what they considered the best yuri stories they have read. I'm not restricting the scope to any genre or tags. The aspects of good storytelling I'm looking for are well-defined characters, excellent pacing, immersive art, minimal use of tropes, compelling plotlines, and an overall sense of respect for the reader. I want to filter out bland, unengaging, and forgettable content. It does not have to be completed, either. Thank you for your help!

These are some that I think are pretty great in terms of depth and story
Shimanami Tasogare
Ohana Hololo
Run Away With Me, Girl
Silver Gymnasium
^theres one story in here that veers off from the rest but overall the pacing is pretty good
There’s honestly a lot more I’d wanna put but these are probably my top picks that I always go back to, there are some one shots that I really like but most of them are pretty short
A Delinquent, a Transfer Student, and Their Silly Little Game
But this one’s just too cute not to add
Oop and also this If It Rains Next Week
And this 30 Minutes

Thank you for these great stories to read. I can't wait to start.

There’s honestly a lot more I’d wanna put but these are probably my top picks that I always go back to, there are some one shots that I really like but most of them are pretty short

If you have time to kill, feel free to give me them all. Don't hold back! I'm going to devour them all. While I like long stories for the simple reason that there is more to enjoy, I'll take short and sweet as well! A lot of great short stories add up to one great long one.

Just a warning there’s a lot! A couple more good one shots:

Fluffy ones
Wavering mind
True story
5 Seconds before a witch falls in love
(And the sequel)
5 Seconds before falling in love with a witch
Tonight with vanilla and chocolate mint
A cold and after that
Yururi fuwari-in this dream with you-
Animal
Fuyu no shi
I’ll bring you mille feuille
She’s so easy to read
I like your face
Light hearted ones with light drama
The heroines capture target is...
Fox princess
My unique day
Keiko and fuko and the end of the world
Sentimental beach side
More serious ones
Tender night
Lit a light
The fourth heroine
And here’s another good series
Cirque Arachne
And another one shot
Ikenai hito
Also a lot of Arata Iri’s work is really good for laughs, it’s also super sweet

last edited at Feb 26, 2021 6:32AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

I'm looking for people's opinion's about what they considered the best yuri stories they have read. I'm not restricting the scope to any genre or tags. The aspects of good storytelling I'm looking for are well-defined characters, excellent pacing, immersive art, minimal use of tropes, compelling plotlines, and an overall sense of respect for the reader. I want to filter out bland, unengaging, and forgettable content. It does not have to be completed, either. Thank you for your help!

These are some that I think are pretty great in terms of depth and story
Shimanami Tasogare
Ohana Hololo
Run Away With Me, Girl
Silver Gymnasium
^theres one story in here that veers off from the rest but overall the pacing is pretty good
A Delinquent, a Transfer Student, and Their Silly Little Game
But this one’s just too cute not to add
Oop and also this If It Rains Next Week
And this 30 Minutes

last edited at Feb 24, 2021 2:33AM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Kuma...bear with it... ¬‿¬ was that on purpose
Also yay for new translations!

last edited at Feb 12, 2021 3:19AM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Oh yes!

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Yayyy cute!

last edited at Feb 3, 2021 5:23PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Will These Words Reach You
Also has two sequels

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Please oh please, just say no

joined Nov 27, 2016

Eh, I didn’t mind

joined Nov 27, 2016

Yooo not useless lesbian Ayaka! Here we go!