Forum › Posts by Minutoh

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Taking bets on Yuu-chan having something wrong with her, too.

Yeah, I think it's only a matter of time before she turns out to be messed up as well as Airi's two other friends, her mom, and everyone else that shows up in the manga. Yuuko probably meant that she's annoyed Hinako started "dating" before she did, but I'll just interpret it as her wanting to go out with HInako and eventually getting so jealous she kills Airi or sometihng. It's like Happy Sugar Life but with less murdering... I'm sure that'll happen at some point though.

Minutoh
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Once the fruit is mature, it starts to rot.

(That was in another lolicon manga, don't remember which one)

That was Unripe Fruit by Tamamusi, wasn't it? Certainly a more... depressing take on this oneeloli stuff.

Minutoh
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I think it's pretty fitting that someone named Xion apparently seems to like selfcest a lot since you could argue that the Xion/Roxas ship in Kingdom Hearts is selfcest in a way...

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I see that the next Itou Hachi has made something pretty good. Now we just have to wait for her signature slavery undertones and stories that get progressively more fucked up (in an interesting way but you might obviously think differently...)!

I remember when everyone considered Itou Hachi as the captain of the cute ships...ahh, almost feels like a different lifetime.

Itou Hachi's cute ships are nice and all, but some darker stuff is nice from time to time as well... this doesn't seem like it'll actually get dark, but who knows, maybe it will.

Minutoh
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I also thought the professor was only dating her for the info, so I guess it was just a happy coincidence for her that her girlfriend happened to be roommates with her target or whatever... unless she was manipulating things the entire time to make sure they became roommates and friends and all haha

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I was thinking that this story was missing the author's beloved random ass shots... and there it is! At least this is a little more justified though.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I see that the next Itou Hachi has made something pretty good. Now we just have to wait for her signature slavery undertones and stories that get progressively more fucked up (in an interesting way but you might obviously think differently...)!

Minutoh
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

There was this one one-shot where one of the girls was getting ridiculously jealous and controlling over the other girl. She ended up pushing her, and she ran to a playground or something like that and then they reconciled... anyone remember what this is?

Minutoh
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

By the way, maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I happened across a parallel series just completed on Mangadex, Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei, with a diligent class prez trying to lead a sex-fiend classmate down a "better path."

Very different tone than this one (definitely ecchi, although not outrageously so), but still pretty funny.

Hey, I read that one as well! The author had a previous work that involved four princesses from medieval fairytales (Cinderella, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood and Kaguya-hime) as quirky highschool lesbians, and I'm eternally salty that it never got past four chapters, because that premise is pure gold.

So, it's just a manga with Weiss and Ruby, huh? That premise does sound great though, so it is indeed a shame it ain't any longer... it does remind of that weird Yurimm Tales though or whatever it was called.

Minutoh
Oniai! discussion 28 Oct 04:42
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

So, if the oni really does get pregnant, wouldn’t their baby be both her daughter and great granddaughter? I don’t know how family relations work in this kind of unique situation, but that seems like it’d be funny.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Yeah, I was also wondering why someone would be bullied over something that you can't even see, but I guess that makes sense then if that problem really is that bad... also, I was immediately reminded of Fortune from Metal Gear Solid as soon as I got to the first page. I can't imagine that it'd help Hazuki at all like it kinda helped Fortune for a few seconds, but yeah, that's definitely an unusual condition that I thought was completely made up...

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Is that Solid Snake I see in the credits pays?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but this kinda reminds me of that other fetish yuri manga with much weirder fetishes... I forget what it's called, but I'm sure you all know it. This is obviously much tamer, but it gives off those vibes to me.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Glad the camera didn't pan up to reveal a stalker shrine at the end. That development has been getting too cliche these days.

Is it really that common these days? If so, I'd definitely like to read more stalker yuri in the vein of Tsukarekitta (although I don't believe that had a stalker shrine).

last edited at Sep 5, 2020 5:16PM

Minutoh
Anime season 03 Sep 22:21
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone been reading the Mikagura Gakuen light novels? I remember someone in some forum here that I can't find said that Eruna ends up with her cousin in the end, which obviously pissed me off. I can't find any information on what happened after the events of the anime, but I guess I'm just looking in the wrong places... at any rate, is this actually true? Please tell me it's not...

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

@Kal3d Was the cousin a girl at least?

Nope, he was a doting perv who also had his feelings for the MC played for laughs on the anime, but apparently later on the LNs he gets his feelings reciprocated. The anime was called Mikagura School Suite and its fun watch if you have nothing else to watch, but if several users at /u/ are to be believed, the novels go in a whole different direction with the romance.

Ah fuck, is that really the case? The anime was pretty dumb, but it was entertaining enough if only because of the MC’s gay antics. I can’t find any information about the LNs at all though, so I’m hoping those /u/ folks are just trolling...

Minutoh
Yuru Oyako discussion 29 Jul 22:30
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I find this chapter confusing.

I find this chapter confusing as well. It was still a solid chapter though.

Minutoh
Yuru Yuri discussion 29 Jul 22:22
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Namori's a madman. I can't believe she actually parodied her own series haha. Also, $2 per chapter definitely seems like a lot, but I'd like to view it positively since that must mean that Yuru Yuri is popular enough to overcharge to a ridiculous extent. What's this new spin-off about anyhow?

last edited at Jul 29, 2020 10:24PM

Minutoh
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed that yet another action yuri thing is ecchi, but I don't care that much since it definitely fits this completely ridiculous manga. I wonder why pretty much every action yuri thing out there is also ecchi... well, I guess it may actually be obvious but still. That said, I certainly enjoyed it 'cause I love ridiculous stuff and I also love vampire yuri, so I'm looking forward to more for sure. Hopefully this isn't cancelled like a lot of other vampire yuri things...

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 7:12PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

(Also... this probably isn't the best place to have a discussion on something real world e-sports related, but GrandGrant isn't worth saying "RIP" over. I was actually doing some research earlier today about what he did and I'm glad he's stepping out of the DotA scene. We're far better off without him, and that's coming from someone who genuinely enjoyed his casting before.)

Also, I definitely agree that this fucker should not be mourned. I don't play Dota at all, but it seems that he should certainly be in prison right now based on what I've read. It is 4chan though, so what else would you expect from those assholes.

#TotallyNotAuthorAppeal

I think the logical followup to appease the author appeal would be to make another manga with an adult Yuzumori/Shirayuri... and then it'll just keep going from there.

last edited at Jul 25, 2020 5:57AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

This translation would definitely be so much better if the translator wasn't fucking /v/. Okay, I admit that all that rekt bullshit Shirayuri was spouting off after she won was probably what some toxic gamer would say (although I'm fortunate enough to avoid toxicity for the most part in my own games), but vidya was pretty stupid... well, still, I love crazy-ass shit like that weird blood thing that happened here, so I'll still be reading it for sure.

Also, doesn't Shirayuri kinda look like an older Yuzumori? It's not much of a resemblance, but I can kinda see it.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I'm not sure if anyone asked this before, but is this Kan guy supposed to be Korean? I'm Korean myself (a very shitty Korean at that but still Korean), and that definitely sounds like a Korean last name... although it seems that's actually his first name and his mom just gave him that name to make him "unique," so I guess that probably explains that. Still, he definitely looks like a depressed K-pop singer or something along those lines, and I'm glad that Ranka (I'm assuming that's Rankarana?) vindicated my opinion by calling him Bts-kun.

Anyway, I'm definitely enjoying the story a lot. As others have said before, it's amazing to read a long yuri story that actually starts with the main characters hooking up, and I'm invested in the characters too... well, the two main characters anyway, I'm having trouble distinguishing between the two bands since I thought that Miwa was in Saeko's band? Well, I'm sure something happened that I just forgot about haha.

Minutoh
Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I've lived around cigarettes all my life, and I still think you'd have to be crazy to like the scent of them even if they do smell like coconut milk somehow haha.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I didn’t expect to go “What the fuck?” in the second page, but I’m glad it happened. I kept saying it throughout the whole story too which is always the sign of a great and entertaining story.

Also... it’s pretty sad, but I would probably actually play this if this were a real game.

Lastly, that scene at the end was so good. I always assume people write romance stories and whatnot due to their sexual preferences, but I guess that’s not always true. I got called out pretty hard there haha.

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 12:11AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

How the hell is a little kid allowed in a damn love hotel? That cannot be allowed in real life... at least I hope it ain't. I guess worrying about the story in a thing like this ain't a good idea though haha.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 7:53PM