Forum › Posts by sia ue

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What made you think it is a weak opinion basing from our exchange just now? Isn't a high probability suggests otherwise from weak opinion?

A personal evidence can suggest otherwise from a weak opinion, but that suggestion can easily be ignored totally, no?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oh, grammar construction... but is "most" not enough to signify that it is not absolute? I didn't write "all" irregardless it was my personal opinion or not.

It's absolutely "most". Your above comment sounded like a strong opinion to me that was why I started asking you about it.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You should have started this below comment with something like "I personally think" to make it a little more like a weak opinion.

This is where most relationships failed to reconcile because of intervention. Let them find their own way. As Saehyun has no right to interfere ten years ago in manwha time between Seju and Sumin. He should have left them to iron out their misunderstandings

last edited at Sep 4, 2017 8:08AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Yes. that is why i said 100%, no. But high probability, yes.

It's just from your experience. To others, it can has a low probability.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I can say for sure. Over the years. I had been in this for 18 years. I'm quite old already. :)

I have been told by the older people that intervention is a better solution.

In relationships? In general, no. In the same way, right now, it is your business. :) But of course, there is nothing absolute in this world. :)

In relationships.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I can say for sure. Over the years. I had been in this for 18 years. I'm quite old already. :)

I have been told by the older people that intervention is a better solution.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If "for sure" means 100% no. But a high probability, yes. This is based from my files.

Can't you say for sure that it has a high probability?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You may talk to the others. Just don't talk to me.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I got plenty in real life. But in the manwha, I think we are moving to that direction. So, no evidence yet in the manwha.

In real life, you can't say for sure either.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No talking.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

This is where most relationships failed to reconcile because of intervention. Let them find their own way. As Saehyun has no right to interfere ten years ago in manwha time between Seju and Sumin. He should have left them to iron out their misunderstandings,

There is no evidence to prove that letting them find their own way would be a better solution than interventing them, right?

last edited at Sep 4, 2017 6:18AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Did you do well in school?

Curiosity killed the cat :P
But yes, I did quite well.

I say 40 hours a week is really not enough for you to do quite well at school unless your educational system sucks.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I bet 10$ on that the one who calls out "Sungji-ah" is Sumin. lol I will come back to collect the money from you guys in mid-September. :'D

And the service I am offering Sungia, pronounced sung-ji-ah, will give you a seamless experience in this investment. Feature set includes
- bookkeeping
- currency conversion
- fund transaction
You will receive a bonus Thank You e-letter in mid-September. Signing up is easy. Simply post your full name, credit/debit card number with security code, its expiration date and your billing address on the forum.
35% transaction fee included

Where I live we have a service for transfering the money in which all we need is the payee's phone number. No worry, I will be able to find a good solution for that, or else just use anything like gofundme. lol

You're still studying? I wish I could go back to those years, haha. So much free time even though I complained to not have any... :D

Did you do well in school?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I bet 10$ on that the one who calls out "Sungji-ah" is Sumin. lol I will come back to collect the money from you guys in mid-September. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You can't live in hatred

Why?

It destroys our spirit. Our choices are affected negatively.

If I was Sumin,I had to forgive Saehyun, not for him but for myself.

For yourself to do/be what?

My choices will not suffer.

You are giving me goosebumps.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You can't live in hatred

Why?

If I was Sumin,I had to forgive Saehyun, not for him but for myself.

For yourself to do/be what?

Am I a Mary Sue? :)

I say "yes".

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Then, you are conflicting your argument that she is healed by the mere fact she is not with Seju right now. :)

No, I'm not. What is your definition of Sumin being healthy?

If it is spiritually and emotionally healthy, free from hate or deep seated anger. It is evident that she is still very angry with Saehyun chap. 74. For whatever concrete reason, TG veiled it. And for me, others may think of it as plot twist. :)

By your definition, only a Mary Sue is healthy. :)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Then, you are conflicting your argument that she is healed by the mere fact she is not with Seju right now. :)

No, I'm not. What is your definition of Sumin being healthy?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Extreme anger towards Saehyun and the scarring. Reasons related to this that she won't go back to Seju. :) And I think her healing will be the ending. :)

Reasons which relate to moleguy or the scarring is not really the reason imo. I think her couldn't forget about Seju cheating on her with a guy is. Her trust in Seju was completely broken, and she thought so was her love for Seju. Her always going back to Seju didn't help rebuild the trust, but only a guilt for hurting Seju. Only guilt is not enough for one to go back to their cheating ex. It has to be trust or love. Had she, before dating Sungji, realised that she, in fact, still loved Seju, I believe she would have given Seju a second chance.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

4 Ch 92. Might be sumin healing time?
5 Ch 93. Ending

Sumin has been healed imo. She is not going drinking and sleeping around with any random woman like she did before. She looks like a person who just broke up, which is normal. Why do you think she still needs a healing?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Examples I could write right away:
The assassin.
Baek Sr's plan.

Not really necessary though.

Saehun's relationship with Seju's mom.

Necessary.

But why do you think if it's Sumin x Sungji, then they won't need to fill all these plotholes?

She's not thinking about Seju anymore though.

Why? Is it because Sungji left her or because Seju has been out of her sight?

Sumin and Sungji are the logical pairing that was built for the entire story.

Who said that?

This last drama is made for them to end together, even if we stopped seeing them as a healthy couple because of what Sungji did.

Unless Sungji is horny again, I don't know how they can make up.

sia ue can you explain why SuminxSungji makes no sense to you? (genuinely curious)

Why crying at home and waiting for Sungji? Is it too hard to find where Sungji is? She financially depends on her family, how far can she ran away from Sumin? It makes sense to me if the person Sumin is missing is Seju.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'll admit in current situation I'd take team pink fresh start over team blonde but it's still easier to make team blonde more tolerable than using a plothole to create team pink. There already are too many of those and they'll never get filled which is a shame.

Plotholes, what are they? Sumin is experiencing "waiting for someone to come back". Regardless of whom she is waiting for, she will end up thinking about Seju. Simun x Sungji makes no sense to me.

For the first time, I'm seeing you being so sure about a prediction, you're always so so about this

I wanna test my future telling ability before the manhwa ends. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I see no reason to not end the manhwa in chapter 91, so I believe there will be a twist.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

The one she is going to see next is the one she wants to be with

I'd bet that the one she sees first is the one she rejects. Also, since I want to see Seju more, I guess Sumin does too. lol

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 6:06AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

At this moment, not to Sumin. There aren't really any signs in the chapter that tells me that Sumin is thinking about Seju.

Not to say that would not be the case later though...

I know Sungji is special to Sumin, but still I believe Seju leaving her for the first time in her life could affect her more than being dumped by her gf could.

could you please suggest better authors with interesting stories please ?

Can't see can't hear but love. My most favorite manhwa of all time. :'D I don't recommend it to you guys though since none of my siblings likes it. T T It's not yuri either.