Forum › Posts by AkikoXi

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Kyouko's so cuuuuuuuuuttttteeeee in this!!! >_< Sayaka too!!! And of course MadoHomu too~~~ Ahhh~ They're all so adorbs!!! >,,<

AkikoXi
Yuri Pairings! 11 Feb 08:44
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014
  • MakiNico (LoveLive!)
  • NanoFate (canon is canon but this won't get off my list)
  • DekoMori-Summer (Chuunibyo)
  • Yui x Azu-nyan (K-On)
  • Kyoko x Yui (Yuru Yuri)
  • Mihoko x Hisa (Saki)
  • KyouSaya (PMMM)

Those are currently the pairings that's on my head atm. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Augh !!! This definitely gave me a big grin on my face!!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
But c'mon why end this so early?! Dx
There's a lot more to come up out of this!!! >_<

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Eeee... Why end it so early? TT_TT Would've love to see more though.

Nonetheless, thank you Morinaga Milk and Fly by Yuri for another great series on my list!!! (=゚ω゚)ノ

AkikoXi
The NanoFate corner 11 Feb 08:13
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
So this is the reason for your change of avatar then? :3

True enough, NanoFate's one of the reason that I fall deep into yuri more. Still a bit disappointed for the lack of NanoFate on Vivio's story

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

(・ω・)ノ

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Yatta! Finally got an ally here. :3
Haven't noticed yet the song shuffling though. @_@ Maybe I got too familiar with the current songs there that everything seems the same. >_<

@ Ari Nee-chan
Eeeeee? That was our little secret. Dx

re SIF -lol. I'm so tempted in drawing from the 1st years limited draw but I've got enough RinPana for me. And congrats for your new Maki SR getting so jealous here (/ _ \)

Congratulations to BiBi!!!
・゜゚・:.。..。.:*・'(゚▽゚)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Read the article, noticed that they've got Maki and. Eri's seiyuus mixed up.

Speaking of teams, my Pure Team's currently consisted of RinPana, EriUmi, and HonoKoto. Don't blame me. The game gave me these.

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 7:59AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I've never had higher than Rare with these limited scouting. Are they really worth trying ?

For the EN, there's no guaranteed SR at the moment. i even checked it via their CS. But on JP, there is.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Maki-chan still believe in Santa and clean the chimney each year x)

Shhhhh. Santa is so real! Right Maki-chan? (・ω・)

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Ari Onee-Chan
Riiiiigghhhttt.. I believe you...

Just when I had enough love gems, SIF-JP won't do a BiBi only draw. (~_~;)

I think Rin's event is more active than that of Nozomi's @_@ Is the additional slots for T2 the culprit for this?

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Well there's the girl from the ranch, the one on the lake, the one on the volcano, and zelda. :P that is if I remember them correctly though :P

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. I think my yuri goggle was not yet activated when I played Zelda games back in high school. The game's pretty much Link's harem, IMO. :3

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Lol. I feel you. If they did that, then I think almost all of the songs on the list would've been cleared already. Which I think is a good thing too Since many of the songs on my list were played more or less 5x only. Except to those songs that were present before the B-side were introduced in EN
Arigatou!~ Ari Onee-chan is such a lady hunter... :(

@ Ari Onee-chan
Really?

Your just gonna play with me then?
re SIF - Lol. The game's being a troll with me. I kept on hitting 1 great note at the end of the song. Regardless of what song. Though that Nico Nozomi song won't let me survive! Dx It hates me. Even Soldier Game EX lets me live!

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Ari Onee-chan
Awww... You're tired of me already? :( You're already looking for other playmates. goes crying in the corner

re: SIF - Awww... I still can't finish that Nozomi and Nico song. Dx

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Oh. I thought you quit SIF already? :3c

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Nozomi won in the consolidated votes. Meaning majority of the SIF players in all version chose her as their bride. Global version simply means the SIF-EN.

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Anone Ganbare's one of the good songs too atm. You kinda get into the rhythm while tapping those notes.

AkikoXi
Girl Friend discussion 05 Feb 02:55
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Meh. :|
Such a troll.
And I thought this is an update or something.
Then I checked the date.
Meh. (°_°)

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Quite a thread we got here. @_@
Gonna skip all those comments for now.
Don't want to see some spoilers before reading this. Yes, I haven't read even chapter 1 yet
Well then, hopefully I won't get too much into this. Or else, I might bug a certain someone that made me read this now

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye & shadow
We can go with Rye x Shadow? Neh? (・ω・) crack ships are nice too. ( ̄▽ ̄)

@ ari-chan
No no no. It could work! Love can conquer all!

re: Ariko - quite a nice name. XD In our local language, "ko" means mine. So if I'd translate "Ariko" in our own language, it'll be "My Ari" :P

I'm quite satisfied with the current list of songs. There's aishiteru banzai and cutie panther so I'm good. :3c

Even on SIF-JP, the new song Sentimental Steps and Honoka's event song are quite fun to listen to. And the current EX list are all on my "mission" list. I haven't FCed majority of them. XD

And I just remembered, the current UR Nico for draw is one of the topic that started this whole thread. (・ω・)

Edit:
Just let me rant! Dx
We finally got the results of come fly with me event and we got...

(/ _ ; ) No offense meant for Nozomi fans
But when I saw this:

They should've just distributed a preferred LL! Bride by region. (/ _ ; ) and didn't consolidate them.
Well then, I guess we will all be gambling in Vegas all together. ( ̄▽ ̄)

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 3:03AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Lol. That's fine by me. But I think you missed Ari x Nez? I thought that your heart belongs to her? :P And Nez accepted it by placing it in a jar? (◎_◎;)

@Rye
Glad that you're all better now. :)
I'm aiming for a Smile and a Pure UR. But I think the team that needs more help on my case would be my Pure team.

Tier rankings are getting better. :D
I hope they'll expand it more on Maki's event. :3

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Ari-chan
Lol. So this is what you were talking about. XD
I won't mind sharing. :P

@ Rye
I guess we need to build a dock in here to service all those ships, neh? (・ω・)
I hope your finger get well soon.

@ Shima
We wouldn't mind some ShimaZoo love too, you know. :P

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Finally it was Nico's turn! XD

Been grinning and giggling the whole time reading this. Though yeah, without the title, you'll get no idea what the heck is going on. But that's just Maki not telling anything and Nico getting no idea at all. Which makes it fun to watch. Hahaha.

Just wondering though, how did they got into the bath? And why with her uniform on? Maybe I just didn't get the pun there.

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I'm guessing, since I'm still alive, kouhai's 3d waifu allows the washi-washi, neh? (・ω・)

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

whelp i gave away my account and quit the game so good luck to you guys for the future events :D