Forum › Posts by random

random
Chevaliere discussion 19 Jul 18:24
joined Jul 26, 2016

the loli with the demoman sword of tf2 ¡Claidheamh Mòr! LOL

Isn't that a Scottish greatsword though? Kirakira-kun is a German greatsword.

Then again the only thing marking Mòr-kun as having anything whatsoever to do with Scotland is plaid cover on the hilt which is about the sword equivalent of blackface for all it's worth. :P
Actual two-hander claymores looked more like this...

The odd thing about Kirakira-kun is that he's very much in the wrong century; the full Zweihänder was an early 1500s developement. That it's also manifestly an infantry weapon (specifically for shock action between pike squares) is of less importance since late-medieval knights fought even more routinely on foot than their forerunners and typically with polearms quite unusable on horseback.

random
Citrus discussion 19 Jul 13:47
joined Jul 26, 2016

The fundamental problem with Mei, and one she still hasn't been able to break out of, is an excessively deeply ingrained and self-sacrificing sense of duty. You can pretty much pin the blame for that shit on her grandfather, who as a dyed-in-the-wool Traditional Asian Parent didn't take the hint that there might be something fundamentally wrong with how he does things from his own son fucking cracking under the pressure and quite literally running away.

Pretty much the whole cast by now has to one degree of another trying to wean her from that garbage for a while but hey, deep-rooted psychological issues. Guessing the basic idea in the finale - however clumsy the actual narrative execution now may be - is Yuzu forcing her to make the choice over how she intends to live her life face to face, without the detachement of distance. A form of shock therapy you might say; force her to confront the topic head on with no room for evasions and all the usual self-deceptions people now engage in to justify courses of action they're uncomfortable with.

It's a lot harder to make momentous and painful decisions involving another person when they're looking you straight in the eye than when you can insulate the issue into an abstraction in solitude, after all.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Every now and then I wonder if this series isn't Itou running a sort of social experiment on how much questionable stuff she(?) can get a pass on by the virtue of the cuteness of the art and characters before people start flipping out...

joined Jul 26, 2016

What really pisses me is people saying that reading and enjoying this is perfectly fine.

We're capable of distinguishing between fiction and reality, yes. Do keep in mind that, as has been repeatedly pointed out already, this could legitimately boast the disclaimer "no children were harmed in the making of this smut" - unlike real CP.

I have a number of concerns with the setting of the main story in the first place, more or less summed up by another poster here - the premises are basically straight out of the more uncomfortable kind of hentai so yeah. Hell, I think I've run across a few H-games with roughly the same general idea. But folks seem to be okay with wilfully ignoring such worrisome details and their larger implications so whatever.

If anything this is just the author taking things to their logical conclusion. At least we know the Master is a basically decent person and there's mutual affection involved here rather than outright gross abuse so yay?

And since it seems like a lot of you are fine with normalizing pedophilia I’m gonna keep myself out of this and any other lolicon discussion.

You sure showed that strawman, but don't let the door hit you on the way out.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Literally universal actually, since every species that now bothers with sexual reproduction in the first place has evolved varyingly elaborate mechanisms for avoiding consanguinity if at all possible. That's one egg that definitely came before the chicken.

Tell that to the dog who was fucking his own mother :>

See "if at all possible" - consanguinity > not procreating at all so family is defaulted to when no alternatives are available. Case in point, Komodo dragon females can hatch males parthenogenetically for want of partners - this enables a single female to colonize an entire island in a pinch, though RIP genetic diversity of the population.

This is also why social animals have behavioural mechanisms for dispersing offspring of at least one sex at sexual maturity - most commonly the pack/troop/pride/herd/whatever kicks out the young males before they start porking their mothers and sisters and aunts for lack of alternatives, but some species (eg. Cape hunting dogs) disperse the females instead. More solitary species have analogous adaptations for minimising consanguinity, and IIRC some have sensory-based kin recognition mechanisms for further avoidance later in life.

In the wild that dog would have parted ways with his natal pack ergo mother by the time it was time to start making puppies; in the unnatural context of human domestication seeing to that kind of thing is pretty much entirely up to the bipedal master race. (Also keep in mind that selective breeding usually seeks to strengthen specific recessive traits and duly more often than not involves some degrees of consanguinity...)

random
Image Comments 19 Jul 01:53
joined Jul 26, 2016
69652922_p0

Girls are pouncing...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Literally universal actually, since every species that now bothers with sexual reproduction in the first place has evolved varyingly elaborate mechanisms for avoiding consanguinity if at all possible. That's one egg that definitely came before the chicken.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 1:29AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The thread is at least as good entertainement as the manga. :v

random
Image Comments 18 Jul 23:46
joined Jul 26, 2016
68379474_p0

Probably just pad-
*shot*

joined Jul 26, 2016

that makes me a bad person?

Very. Satania looks up to you as an inspiration.

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 11:16PM

random
Image Comments 18 Jul 22:52
joined Jul 26, 2016
47960966_p0

Poor Nico on the verge of suffering severe cranial trauma from pressure.

random
Image Comments 18 Jul 22:51
joined Jul 26, 2016
Smooch

Can't alienate the "muh waifus" Super Otaku crowd, yo.

random
Image Comments 18 Jul 22:48
joined Jul 26, 2016
Dioukr3ueaapzw--orig

Pure hearsay, like talk about the bigfoot or Finland existing.

random
Image Comments 18 Jul 22:46
joined Jul 26, 2016
Oraora

They're also pretty good games in their genre.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Sounds like the author for some reason got majorly pissed off and did the manga-artist equivalent of flipping the table (and setting it on fire for good measure). :/

joined Jul 26, 2016

Holy crap, this is the first time I see a forum fill up so fast

As they say, indolence is the sepulchre of virtue.

joined Jul 26, 2016

You... were kind of talking like you expected everyone to actually share your particular take on the matter and anyone claiming otherwise to be lying to at least themselves, earlier.

Just sayin'.

And any opinion and matter of taste you deem fit to make public is inherently fair game for disagreement and critique by any part of the audience that feels like doing so, so eh.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Guys are only hot until they grow pubes" huh

joined Jul 26, 2016

Think of all the emotionally ruined 8 year anime girls who had someone jack off to them. We should start a support group or something for all these drawings hurt by being jerked off to.

Also can all you non-murderers stop playing my FPS MMOs? You’re ruining my immersion and enjoyment since it is meant to be all murderers.

Press [F] to pay respect...

Loli of Duty: Black Oneechan

Call of Oniichan: Advanced Imouto

joined Jul 26, 2016

And before anyone says “I’m not a pedophile I would never think about having se with a real child” THEN WHY TF ARE YOU READING THIS?

Would point out this is literally the same as arguing people who enjoy violent action fiction fantasize about murder to an unhealthy degree...

People consume, and enjoy, fiction for a very wide variety of reasons most of which do not necessarily include any particular interest in partaking in whatever's being depicted.

joined Jul 26, 2016

ideally spherical yuri in a vacuum

Now that should be the title of a oneshot or something.

Would Be Good Name For A Rock Band

joined Jul 26, 2016

brb getting arrested =3=

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch02#18

"So, you're actually a gay person, Kurosawa!!"
embraces her hand

Well that got lewd fast :o

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not sure if bizarre puritanism or just trolling.

Also perplexed by this idea that having normal, friendly social relations with the opposite sex somehow inherently lessens the yuri, as if it was something too fragile to survive outside grossly artificial hothouse contexts like all-girls boarding schools or something... Almost sounds like the obverse of that certain kind of otaku that blows a gasket over the idea of his 2D waifus so much as speaking to a male that isn't him (or rather one of those featureless homunculi tailor-made for audience self-insert that only too many male leads amount to).

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 11:36AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Good thing the FBI has no jurisdiction whatsoever where I live. o3ob