Forum › Posts by Polycell

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

If you're concerned about getting in trouble over internet activity, I'd get a VPN. There are plenty enough to choose from(though I'd disregard NordVPN due to their handling of the hacking issue).

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

...you do realise this is pure Nirvana fallacy right? "If you can't do something about the impossibly large big picture you shouldn't do such small things you're capable of either" which is bullshit reasoning and basically just an excuse to do nothing.

Sometimes kindness is the greatest cruelty: by habitually feeding strays, you only teach them to depend on humans, allowing their hunting and foraging skills to wither and leaving them in the lurch should the kindness run out. An occasional act of charity is one thing, but anything more than that requires thinking about the consequences of your actions.

Unfortunately, this is a real problem with the world today: so many people push for things that seem good on the surface, but are sometimes even just one step removed from a reality of being worse than doing nothing.

Polycell
Image Comments 25 Sep 11:28
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Difeabfuiairlbk-orig

A genderbent Astolfo wouldn't be out of place here - just indistinguishable from the thumbnail.

Polycell
Image Comments 25 Sep 10:48
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Dw0zzovu0aazvn_-orig

That sort of bifurcation of the bottom of the human tongue is normal(just check out your own if you don't believe me). It's just being exaggerated here.

Polycell
Image Comments 25 Sep 08:18
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
84248462_p0

Let's see:

1. Cake
  2. Milk carton with Himawari's name on it
  3. Seemingly aged up

Is this their science baby's first birthday?

Polycell
Eli x Umi discussion 24 Sep 12:38
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

They're a set of novels with a different continuity than the anime(eg, Cotaro doesn't exist).

Polycell
Eli x Umi discussion 22 Sep 07:12
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Apparently the School Idol Diaries leaned towards it. I'm not sure if it was as blatant as how the anime pushed NozoEli, though.

Polycell
Image Comments 22 Sep 06:23
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
84167565_p0

A Shamiko's tail is never too long nor too short. It is always exactly the size it needs to be.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Just keep in mind the NA version's a bit on the localized side(eg, as you saw in the video, they have Yachiyo calling her "Iroha" even when she isn't - and relabel "pantsu" as "socks" at another point).

Polycell
Image Comments 15 Sep 15:15
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Polycell
Image Comments 14 Sep 16:00
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Polycell
Image Comments 12 Sep 10:15
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
83198392_p0

That look on Syaro's face is interesting. It seems to me to suggest she feels she may have hurt Chiya - either by rejecting her after she stripped them both or by using her as a consolation prize after being rejected by Rize.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Even if she somehow managed to dose the teacher(which clearly won't be happening unless she shamelessly jams the bottle down his throat), he's still going to develop amnesia just as quickly as these two did. This wouldn't be an issue for the clear target market("keep doing what you were in the video or I upload it to the internet"), but what's her endgame here?

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Sep 13:58
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
29682408_p0

*From behind bars*
"Worth it."

Polycell
Image Comments 05 Sep 12:35
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
83990799_p0

The artist doesn't leave any commentary, but I'm willing to bet it's because the arrangement is inherently informal.

Polycell
Image Comments 04 Sep 21:44
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
21205574_p0

This is clearly just the setup.

Polycell
Image Comments 04 Sep 21:42
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
83990799_p0

They look like they might be different colors, though.

Polycell
Image Comments 01 Sep 17:09
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
83466541_p0

Exactly! Sakuya's eyes aren't anywhere near that small!

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I wonder if she's limited to flowers only or can she also grow fruits, like apples?

Fruits come only after fertilization, so I'd say this is unlikely to happen outside a Happy End.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

AliKari Banzai.
We need more of these two and Amanecests

The artist has done another one with Amanecest(also featuring Alina x Mifuyu and Nemu x Touka), but I can't find a scan of the original, only the Chinese translation.

Polycell
Image Comments 30 Aug 07:30
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Dn2c2nivaaawmfz-orig

Given that Bowser's always kidnapping Peach, it's not surprising his genderbent version would still be interested.

Polycell
Image Comments 29 Aug 20:02
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
83955757_p0

She is. Or did you mean to say "left hand"?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I just noticed the shop name starts with koi and magic girls name is also 'love' - is there some word play going on?

It may be, though her name may also be a reference to Fresh Pretty Cure!'s Love(or perhaps the author started with that reference and worked back from there).

Polycell
Image Comments 24 Aug 21:33
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Ectubuouwaiyp-a-orig

With how many times Homura's repeated things, there has to be at least one timeline where she pushed even Madoka over the "you're a creep" edge.