Forum › Posts by haylE15

haylE15
Fugace discussion 25 May 22:18
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Maybe there should be a little description saying "Also known as Sawatari.", since it's a pseudo they use pretty often as a signature (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_not_saying_im_not_into_it_but#27) and in some of their work listed here like this one : https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shes_cute#6
But that's just a suggestion.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

So... Honoka is saying in the beginning that she's falling more and more in love with Tsubasa but this does seem like an error of translation if you follow the story. She actually makes her confession later.
Beside, I agree they feel out of character somehow but it still made a nice story.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I might be shipping the wrong ones together here sadly x)
It's sad to go through suche lenght to create a world without men and everything with a logic behind (kinda) and still do a story like that which is only the all girl school trope. I was waiting to see more background but 4 chapters in and still nothing much about it.

haylE15
Miyakodori discussion 04 May 21:53
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I love that there is only the NSFW tag like the author's name speaks for itself.
Really good story like always :3

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I'm really we get to read more here. And even more happt to see Mei and Kiana ♡
Even if Seele is...

haylE15
Summer Fuse discussion 26 Apr 19:38
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/summer_fuse#11
Daaaaaaam, so smooth

Best moment. I actually went back to check and it annoyed me too x)

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Canno and New game together ? This made my day better :3

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

"Even though we were finally flirting properly..."
I first though the noses would be a bit of a put off but it still is beautiful..

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

A5PECT posted:

These girls better be careful. If they engage in so much platonic friendship, they might end up in a friendship triangle. Then the only solution would be to confess their friendship to each other.

That would eventually lead to them putting on friendship rings and friendship dresses and holding a friendship ceremony. After that they'd have a platonic sleepover at a vacation resort and friendship each other's brains out.

Then they'd go back home, move in together, adopt a child, and spend the rest of their lives with each other.

You know, as friends.

Lyrical Nanoha

You made my day there. Just thanks.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Should this be linked to https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/makoto_hagino since it's the same person ?
For proof, I guess their pixiv page showing the illustration of Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru is enough...

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

So what about the marriage? Can she just drop it like that? It feels a bit rushed...

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Is it the moment where Yamada will say something about having someone and Hana will assume it's a boyfriend ?
Because I'm getting tired of that trope. But I love this story way too much to really complain...

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I'm surprised none mentionned the other lips... and now I wonder if it would work. Guess we'll never know xD

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I was too afraid to search for news in case this already happened but now I can't run away anymore.
Rest in peace and thank you for your beautiful work. You will be greatly missed.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Homura being dark and all with all those crows but then you discover why and it's just perfect xD

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

A bit too easy but we do need that kind of fluffy thing every now and then.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I always read these angst shorts in the hope for a happy ending.

Same and each time I regret it...

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Really sweet one.
It reminds me of Girl's last tour and even more with Sayu looking a lot like Chito.

haylE15
Love discussion 23 Dec 08:30
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

the page after that is better

reminds me of this moment http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/014/032/10.png

From?

The post is from 2016 so I guess you figured it out by now, but if anyone ever wander here and wonder, it's from Lily Love by Ratana Satis.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

The friendzone is strong in this one...

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

But it's not yuri. At most subtext.

Really?

Uh...they kinda kiss on pg 41...

They were talking about another story.

I enjoyed this story but I can't call it cute though.

haylE15
Yuri☆Kome discussion 02 Nov 16:56
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I thought this would be just some kind of harem but this is becoming more interesting now.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

The famous "I don't like her" while blushing.
Really cute though... can't wait for more!

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

That might be my favorite chapter so far...
It did went kinda south but I don't know if they crossed the line yet since it's a bonus.

Love the almost daily updates. Hope they keep up because I drool over this manga, it's so fucking gay I love it.

Same here. I just hope the next chapter won't make us cry too much.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Going by the fact that this is a cliff-hanger, I'm sure there'll be a cheesy explanation next chapter. Like, if they are in TRUE love, it won't happen. Or "die" actually means becoming a vamp themselves. Or it can be prevented if they only do X ...

I'm not worried.

I want to believe there is a way out too. But as for becoming a vamp too, Iris did explain it was impossible in the second chapter.