Forum › Posts by Kitty_Kit

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

JFC I'M IN SCHOOL AND I CAN'T STOP CRACKING UP I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR CLITORI ANUS -dying-

last edited at May 30, 2014 11:01AM

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

As much as I love Suwako/Kanako, I'm not a big fan of Gigamaku because of how utterly pathetic his Kanako is. Sadly, this tends to be a problem with Suwako/Kanako H-doujins-- it's always flustered, innocent Kanako and dominant Suwako, and if they're portrayed as equals, it's usually a threesome with Sanae.

I like Gigameka's Kanako in certain doujin but I agree at times his Kanako is too pathetic, but that's just because of his idea of an overly dominant Suwako which I actually like because a lot of the time they make Suwako pathetic.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Dicks on page 17

:(

I had to stop for a moment to spot it, would've never noticed it without the tags.

These two are so cute together, they definitely need more doujins.

Agree.

Preferably ones without slug clitorises and hairy butts.

Well, at least hair was not the highlight like in UNDER HAIR by Alpine.

We do not speak of UNDER HAIR -shudders-

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Was kinda loving this till the end...
What was that? She sad cuz Youmu persists on guarding the place and may get hurt?

Pretty sure. She knows Youmu is out there and at risk, so she's terribly worried about her lover.

:(

I feel she was crying because she knew that even if she told her how she felt, Youmu still had a job to do and that she would never stop. I feel it's partially loneliness and fear for Youmu's safety

on a side note I am really thrown off by this VERY apathetic Youmu @w@

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Ahh more of my strange guilty pairing pleasure~

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

hehehe best day late birthday gift >:D

So much stuff to read~

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I think people are missing something when looking at this story.
Yuriko never stated she wanted to play the princess role and while she didn't stop Koro's weird habits she never forced her into it. Koro followed her and did things for her happily, and at the end was able to openly and comfortably express her own thoughts and opinions more because they had finally connected on less of a vertical power scale.

Yuriko by the looks of it was pissed being forced into a doll position, and I think the only reason why she accepted being called cute so much by Koro is because she realized how earnest and pure her feelings were. And while people may take offense to her constantly calling her a dog I think in her own way that was her way of showing affection, seeing as she really loved that stuffed animal.

The only real reason why I find this a bit off is because Yuriko and Koro never really stated their feelings clearly which is probably why you're looking at it as aubusive.

I mean hey I'm not saying you guys have to listen to me, but I think it needs a deeper level of thought.

Yes, this is me! I finally stopped lurking and created an account just to quote you.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be loved. Being "loved" means being "held dearly".

While adoration is more like being "worshipped and idolized".

While Koro was "worshipping and idolizing" Yuriko to an extent, it was out of genuine love and... well, if you recall how her mother treated her and how her little groupies treated her, it was what she was looking for all along.
And in that sense, Yuriko probably loves Koro for... loving her!

pssht even though she's loyal in a creepy way ~

;w; the fact that you wanted to quote me made me giddy, it seems like we're the only two thinking like this though XD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Even though I love Erica and Barkhorn I do appreciate her with Shirley >w> <w<

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

hey look, its mister buzzkill! we have prepared the special rage corner for you over here~

I'd ask you where I was raging or how that verbal diarrhea is addressing my point in any way. But I noticed before that you are just dumping every stupid thought in your head here like it's your personal tumblr, so I already know the answer. There there kiddo, have a pat on the head.

Aw look the troll is trying to sound sophisticated, isn't that cute?

:| seriously?
There was no need for you to be antagonistic in the first place, their comment was just an opinion on the language while you just took a jab directly at them.

Why do people have to start messing with each other almost everywhere.

you know the only reason this argument started was because he was being kind of an a-hole to the translator right? ok more than kind of, plus i called him a troll, that is not exactly the most scathing insult on the internet is it now?

An insult is an insult no matter how "scathing" and getting mad that translators included language that didn't exist is normal, I get pissed when translations are put there JUST to be funny, which is why I don't particularly like some official published material. So yeah I still don't see a reason for the buzzkill comment but hey that's just me enjoy having sassy arguments :3
I literally only said anything because of all the arguing that has been happening on this forum and it's kinda upsetting.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

it's canon but it's rare, why is that? anyway, loved it... if only it would had a little more FEELS

never seen strike witches, they have an ACTUAL yuri pair in there? awesome

also thank you for a decent strike witches doujin uploader! compared to the other stuff.....

well it's blatant but not st the same time >w>;; Minna does make it apparent she has feelings for Mio but nothing reallly comes of it. The biggest blatant pairing is Eila and Sanya, the next being Barkhorn and Erica.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

hey look, its mister buzzkill! we have prepared the special rage corner for you over here~

I'd ask you where I was raging or how that verbal diarrhea is addressing my point in any way. But I noticed before that you are just dumping every stupid thought in your head here like it's your personal tumblr, so I already know the answer. There there kiddo, have a pat on the head.

Aw look the troll is trying to sound sophisticated, isn't that cute?

:| seriously?
There was no need for you to be antagonistic in the first place, their comment was just an opinion on the language while you just took a jab directly at them.

Why do people have to start messing with each other almost everywhere.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I guess you can say (puts on glasses)... she wants sempai to notice her. I'm so sorry for that horrible joke

NOOOO That was literally what I was thinking as soon as Chika said it, I laughed so hard.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

but by the nature of her past Meru and Remi freeing her of her sexual repression and then feeding into it constantly has probably made her more of a sex addict, they didn't practice restraint with her and now she can't have a normal relationship which I honestly think she wants, which is why she is so messed up after breaking up with Fue.

I still don't have any sympathy for her though. She's a cheating bitch in my eyes. v.v Also, her not wanting to shoulder Meru's burden any longer in such a time of need is actually an argument to prove how much of a selfish, bad friend she is. XD I guess I just can't stand people like that. I honestly hope she won't get back with Fue and ends up being alone. v.v

I feel like you missed the entire point of everything I just stated, but then again it all comes down to education and the difference in information had.

Or maybe simply just personal opinion? It's possible to completely understand something but not like it anyway. Not all arguements lead to compromises. Just because something is black, the other thing isn't necessarily white. I understand what Asuna is going through. I understand Meru's and Remi's roles in her development, too. Doesn't change the fact that Asuna cheated on Fue and isn't being a good friend for Meru. If understanding would always inevitably lead to agreement, we wouldn't have wars in this world. ;)

I didn't mean it that way actually sorry XD
What I meant was I felt like what was commented on wasn't what I was thinking about mainly.
Personal opinions are about the best thing when trying to understand things.
I think even if people agreed on subjects we'd still have war >w>;; heheh

last edited at Apr 2, 2014 2:41AM

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I think people are missing something when looking at this story.
Yuriko never stated she wanted to play the princess role and while she didn't stop Koro's weird habits she never forced her into it. Koro followed her and did things for her happily, and at the end was able to openly and comfortably express her own thoughts and opinions more because they had finally connected on less of a vertical power scale.

Yuriko by the looks of it was pissed being forced into a doll position, and I think the only reason why she accepted being called cute so much by Koro is because she realized how earnest and pure her feelings were. And while people may take offense to her constantly calling her a dog I think in her own way that was her way of showing affection, seeing as she really loved that stuffed animal.

The only real reason why I find this a bit off is because Yuriko and Koro never really stated their feelings clearly which is probably why you're looking at it as abusive.

I mean hey I'm not saying you guys have to listen to me, but I think it needs a deeper level of thought.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

but by the nature of her past Meru and Remi freeing her of her sexual repression and then feeding into it constantly has probably made her more of a sex addict, they didn't practice restraint with her and now she can't have a normal relationship which I honestly think she wants, which is why she is so messed up after breaking up with Fue.

I still don't have any sympathy for her though. She's a cheating bitch in my eyes. v.v Also, her not wanting to shoulder Meru's burden any longer in such a time of need is actually an argument to prove how much of a selfish, bad friend she is. XD I guess I just can't stand people like that. I honestly hope she won't get back with Fue and ends up being alone. v.v

I feel like you missed the entire point of everything I just stated, but then again it all comes down to education and the difference in information had.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm seriously starting to hate Asuna. Not only did she cheat on Fue multiple times but she also doesn't care one bit about Meru. "You better not have any weird diseases", WTF man!? How insensitive can you be? I kind of can understand why Remi freaked out. Cute as she might be, but Meru really is an idiot. However, that cold, blunt remark of Asuna....SHOW SOME LOVE FOR YOUR FRIENDS DAMMIT! * grumbles *

Also, this page actually made me tear up: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch07#25

I have someone close to me, who went through the same a few years ago. Thank goodness she got better and is doing fine right now, but being reminded of what she went through isn't a nice feeling n.n; Lol, I'm so weak. XD

I don't think Asuna actually meant what she said in the way she said it. The look on her face tells it all, she looks more confused than heartless. I think because Asuna really did love Fue more than for her body she resents Meru a little bit right now because Asuna didn't always just go to Meru to cheat Meru also enticed her and tried to lead her back to her so they could have "fun". I'm not making excuses for Asuna cheating, but by the nature of her past Meru and Remi freeing her of her sexual repression and then feeding into it constantly has probably made her more of a sex addict, they didn't practice restraint with her and now she can't have a normal relationship which I honestly think she wants, which is why she is so messed up after breaking up with Fue.

If y'all haven't notice Asunas been kind of quiet and out of it thinking hard about everything. Like I said she seems to be confused about what to do with Meru and Remi and she doesn't exactly want to have to shoulder Meru's burden anymore when she feels like it isn't her fault and that she's lost so much because of her.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

So happy to know they're still going strong by the looks of it ;w;

I'm jellin' I want a nice relationship with an adorable girl hehe UwU

Kitty_Kit
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 06:41
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

it really seems like people who dislike others for careing about "purity" are wose than those themselves. They are so obnoxious about it. Some people don't like it, you don't care about. get over it.

I don't think they're being obnoxious because people who are that superficial that they think that all lesbians are just born lesbians have no grasp on the real world apparently.

And in this case people who care about purity are being kind of offensive it seems like a general disdain to the idea of bisexual orientation. So I don't know how "those people" are worse when you say some people don't like it that explains the reasoning completely.

"Some people don't like it....get over it" - would you say this about other forms of discrimination, I don't think so, so it should not apply in this situation because some people don't like can be more than a disdain towards storytelling.

Kitty_Kit
Happy End discussion 04 Mar 23:38
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I was gonna come in and say does anyone else find the artist's no nose style unsettling on this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_end_ch06#4

Then I read it was cancelled and now I feel like shit =w=
It's really upsetting that a lot of stories are being cancelled lately even if incest is NOT my cup of tea, I wanted to know where this was going.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

arrggh so much potential but it was cancelled first flower,flower then this ugggghh why does this keep happening with series

Her Trip to the Dentist is also cancelled, add that to the list.

I only enjoyed this because it was fast, not really the kind of manga I read. lol

FUUUUUU AND I HAD FINALLY GOTTEN OVER AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT FLOWER FLOWER THANKS FOR REMINDING ME -sobs-

Kitty_Kit
Vita Book discussion 20 Feb 22:42
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Wonder what Shamal would be doing right now. Doing it with Signum?

I have a feeling that Shamal would be a top, too.

AHDFHJJH headcannon adopted :D==---

Kitty_Kit
Touch Me discussion 20 Feb 21:28
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Another great from Ruruu. I'm looking for more stalking in the sequel. Creeptastically sexy.

"Creeptastically sexy" sums this up perfectly XD

Kitty_Kit
RED Ring discussion 16 Feb 22:52
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Awww man now it's here too this is the doujin that made me thirsty for Remilia x Patchoulli XD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Oh shit... That was... was... so ... I can't explain my surprise at that.

Want a lengthier explanation?

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

HAHAHA RWBY ON DYNASTY READER -passes out- it's too late at night my heart can't handle the feels -cries-

'w' tbh I didn't expect to see it here but RWBY is gaining steam on Pixiv and in Japan in general