Forum › PACHECK x LOGIC discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Any ideas, anyone?
The back of my mind, it screamed of Koakuma. But later on, Meiling.
There's no logic behind it, just a gut feeling.
Meiling wasn't interviewed that much anyways.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh, I remember this thing. The answer is on the circle's website

Short form: It was Marisa, who'd made a trip before the one we see. Meiling moved the body

joined Apr 10, 2013

Oh shit... That was... was... so ... I can't explain my surprise at that.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Want a lengthier explanation?

joined Apr 10, 2013

Want a lengthier explanation?

I used google translate. Made my head all funny. Those translation ugh...
But if I understood right, Meiling dozed off the whole way, lying about her being fully awake.
Sakuya, Remilia, and Flandre didn't do it.
Marisa began her monologue like it was night but since it was Japan, the sun sets early.
Marisa changed her clothes, returned, faked that the doors were locked by bashing through the door.
When Meiling saw a dead Patchi, she moved her because she didn't want to get fired.
Marisa killed her,
but I don't understand or remember more since google translate was a bitch.

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Oh man, the seemingly mistake in the translation totally threw me off...
Sakuya said that Shameimaru arrived at "half past 6" in front of Remilia's door and interviewed her, which would give Shameimaru one hour after ending the interview with Meiling. But in the timeline it is correctly stated to be half past 5 instead of 6, so there is no gap.
But what I don't understand :
if only the murderer is allowed to lie, why does Meiling say that "between 10:00 and 17:00 no suspicious person entered the mansion"? And "Marisa arrived at 20:00". Since she was put on guard to keep Marisa away, it is clear to me that she did not tell the truth. Sneaking into the mansion is ruled out as far as I understand.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Ah, I also suspected her, but I wasn't sure. I could tell from Reimu's words though and I just inferred that she was the culprit.... She was on the top of my list while I tried solving things, but with such an explanation like the one given up top, it really makes me wonder about why the culprit had done the crime. Why did she want to kill her? Not exactly want though since Reimu mentioned stuff like that.

I read through that one messy whack of translated dialogue and was confused as fudge (cause of the amazing translation). But I never really do know though... Maybe I'm just being dumb right now, oblivious to the reality of the situation, or acting like a child but there are some things you can't know, I guess?

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Also, this case literally makes Patchy a Locked Girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.