Forum › Touhou Houka discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Was kinda loving this till the end...
What was that? She sad cuz Youmu persists on guarding the place and may get hurt?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What was that? She sad cuz Youmu persists on guarding the place and may get hurt?

Pretty sure. She knows Youmu is out there and at risk, so she's terribly worried about her lover.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Pretty sure. She knows Youmu is out there and at risk, so she's terribly worried about her lover.

:(

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I feel she was crying because she knew that even if she told her how she felt, Youmu still had a job to do and that she would never stop. I feel it's partially loneliness and fear for Youmu's safety

on a side note I am really thrown off by this VERY apathetic Youmu @w@

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I feel she was crying because she knew that even if she told her how she felt, Youmu still had a job to do and that she would never stop. I feel it's partially loneliness and fear for Youmu's safety

on a side note I am really thrown off by this VERY apathetic Youmu @w@

True. Because since it's Youmu's only duty to guard that place even if it means risking her life, so that would mean she will never stop guarding that place even if her lover told her not to. Which is sad because anything can happen that could end tragically both her life and their relationship.

last edited at May 14, 2014 11:18AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

A powerful ending for such a lewd manga, the comments shed some light into the possible meaning of the final scene, tho I did worry that she was in fact having a nightmare of her fighting and losing and that it may come to pass the that very night... :/ surprising ending for sure, im impressed

joined Oct 25, 2010

Youmu is always duty driven, but still loves her Yuyuko-sama very much .

To reply you must either login or sign up.