Forum › Posts by ACM1PT

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Thanks Hinoka's mother! If it wasn't for your advice, we might not see such awesome scenes.

On the other hand, Tsukushi's sister is no help at all and totally a big troll.

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

Wtf is hatesex

People who hate each other so much they end up having sex.

It can be explained in many different ways. Maybe they're fighting, and wrestling on the ground suddenly leads to sex; or maybe someone decides to go rape a person they hate just "to mess them up". And then, usually, they both like f*cking each other so much that they start having secret encounters just to have sex. Of course, they still hate each other; they just love the sex.

It happens a lot in fiction. I don't know if it exists irl. Probably not.
But feel free to prove me wrong: if you have stories about your own hatesex experiences and want to share with the group, by all means go ahead!

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 3:15AM

joined Sep 20, 2022

Witches vote for Trump.

ACM1PT
J<->M discussion 03 Jun 22:48
joined Sep 20, 2022

And I wonder if the mom was always kinda nuts or if that started after something bad happened to the kid's dad. I feel so bad for the kid...

Plot twist: it was J who killed the kid's dad.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Wait why is homegirl squirting? This is why you pee before and after sex.

Depending on the size of the strap-on dildo your partner used, the moment you pee after sex might be a time to dread.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Hurray for lesbian bars, I guess?

In lesbian bars, they know all about pussy.

Go to a lesbian bar, and the cat is out of the bag. Reasonable.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Time to pick your team, everyone! Risa x Ayaka or Hiroko x Ayaka?

Team Risa for me, cause Hiroko makes me crazy irritated.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Why you should not apply Machiavelli to your budding high school romance, part 43.

What? It worked! Indeed, the results were far better than planned! Originally they were only trying for a defensive delaying action, but what they got was the whole enchilada!

when machiavelli himself ended up tortured, arrested and exiled, you can tell how effective his teachings were

Machiavelli wasn't a social climber and didn't crave power or riches; all he wanted was to be an able adviser to his prince. He was like Zhuge Liang and all the other great ministers in Chinese history, who worked their asses off for the benefit of another man (the autocratic ruler) while getting little or no benefit for themselves—and often ended up tortured, arrested, exiled or dead because their unwavering loyalty didn't allow them to engage in flattery or indulge their lord's vices.

The Italian princelings of his time didn't pay much attention to Machiavelli's theories but other people in Europe listened. Like Ferdinand II of Aragon and Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, to name only a couple.

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

My guess, she realized her true sexuality and after it she divorced her husband (it certainly was a husband if they were married in China).

(Also her marriage partner is someone who made her pregnant, so the odds are slightly in favor that the one who fathered her twins is a male.)

joined Sep 20, 2022

That morgue... (☉̃ₒ☉)

Most professional hitmen do retailing.

These guys do wholesaling.

joined Sep 20, 2022

i guess I’m the only one that wants some romance progression? the slice of life is starting to get boring -_-

You are aware that this is not yuri and will never be... right?
Sometimes when I read the comments I wonder how many of the readers have forgotten that the mangaka specifically warned us about that.

joined Sep 20, 2022

I've been watching a Community marathon, and now my eyes see Natori as Annie.

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

Shen's subordinate, the cute meganekko girl, gets the award for Wingwoman of the Month!

It's cool in hindsight that, when you wrote this, you were only talking about chapter 3. :-D

Makes one wonder, what kinda award should we give her after chapter 4?

joined Sep 20, 2022

You just lost your bet. Or your ass, to me. Ha ha ha ha

joined Sep 20, 2022

maybe her parents were right

Her parents are, from what we can tell, useless parents

Tangentially related: If two useless lesbians have a kid, will they automatically be useless parents?

Hmm... if useless lesbians are lesbians who can't manage to have sex with each other, then for them to become useless parents must mean that they keep failing at having sex with their kid? :)

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 3:36PM

joined Sep 20, 2022

It's gonna be pure cringe like 80% chinese manhua out there

Every time a manhua gets on the reader, sinophobes come post their blanket generalizations against Chinese stuff. Some get banned, more come. It gets so tiring.

joined Sep 20, 2022

So the first main protagonist is the villainess who is engaged to the light side hero,and the second main protagonist is the dark side heroine who is supposed to end up with the light side hero.

The fuck you talking about? Are you daltonic or something?
Or did you only read the first two pages?

Xiao Lan, the villainess' best friend, got reincarnated as the Demon Lord, judging by her new body's dark hair, whom you are confusing "Caroline, Princess of Shadow" who has pink/light hair and who teams up with Lloyd in the original story to defeat the Demon Lord.

It's as clear as day. It's so glaringly obvious I can't figure how anyone can get it wrong. It's not just the hair that tells you Xiao Lan is not Caroline; it's the title, written in full text, that tells you this is villainess x demoness yuri.

joined Sep 20, 2022

When she says "a story for little kids aged nine or above" it should be "aged nine or below" right?

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022
Just_a_pot-1631276624732893184-img1

Oh yeah.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Shipping Kosuzume-sensei and her editor is wrong. :-(

hahahaha I will try not to.....

I was also oddly confused by my feelings in that afterward.

No, Kosuzume-san, don't do it!
You can't dump your rich and generous husband for some lady editor!
Remember he's the father of your children!

Kosuzume x editor => Cheating
All aboard! :-D

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

Just by knowing how this author's previous work ended, I have a bad feeling about this. That woman's dead eyes are not a good sign. Not gonna be surprised if this goes like the other manga.

The other manga? Ah you mean Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii!
That one sure had a nice collection of tags:
Abuse Creepy Yandere Stalking Ryona Blackmail Self-harm Violence Bullying Rape Biting Puking Asphyxiation Suicide Depressing as fuck

It'll be fun following this series to see how many of those it will collect. >:-)

joined Sep 20, 2022

I kinda want to see things back to the office for a brief moment, like "oh my God, the moment we fired the person who was supporting the whole office, the performance in general decreased in 30% but (((why)))?" .

That was part of the plot in the Sexiled books iirc.

The guys in the party ditch Tanya because she isn't good enough eye candy, and replace her with a sexy slutty catgirl. It later turns out that the Adventurers Guild wants every party to submit a ton of paperwork every week -- and Tanya was the one who always took care of that, and nobody else in the party has the first clue how to handle it. Cue lots of pain and wailing and pulling of hair.

Same with almost any series where the hero party fires the one member one or more of the others deem useless in battle. It's pretty much inevitable that things start falling apart after that and they're forced to acknowledge how much that person helped them in other ways. Prime example on the yuri side would be this one.

Wow, I just did a search and color me surprised! I didn't know there were SO many series with that plot premise (hero fired from adventurer party, gets revenge owoa).

joined Sep 20, 2022

Political spam: yet again someone is spamming a manhua thread with propaganda against China and communism.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20331-childhood-sweetheart-liaoliao-discussion?page=4
Look at the messages by RyuMako-Himakurako.

joined Sep 20, 2022

If you were my mom, it'd be rather weird for my heart to be racing, right?

Weird? ... on this website?

^LOL

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

The adorable pig cat mayor

I must be missing something, why the cat is the mayor?