Forum › Posts by aletto

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hnng, it looks good till now but I'm afraid I'll get too involved again and then the series takes a turn for the worse.
But judging by their other works, it should be fine... right?

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm crying, this is too good.

joined Jan 30, 2013

That being said I don't mind that tag, since "non-moe art" mangas are usually really good and that makes searching for them easier.

This is very true. Please don't stop using that tag.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Sadly, they aren't.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I wish these types of tags weren't necessary.

Are they necessary?

It is presumably undesirable content that some may wish to avoid, thus it deserves a tag. We've always tagged them before, and we probably will continue to.

What she said.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I wish these types of tags weren't necessary.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I don't know who's in charge of handling the suggested tag changes or how one is notified, but I have made tag suggestions as early as June 24th and no one has gotten on them.

I apologize for this, and will respond to them as soon as possible.

Also, if there was a way to remove a suggestion after you make it, that would be great too.

There currently is not, unfortunately.

I accidentally clicked on something before thinking and now I can't find a way to get rid of it so a mod doesn't have to immediately toss it aside. I've been on the site not too terribly long, so I don't know if this is a temporary problem or something that can be permanently adjusted.

Well, the issue of no tag suggestions being completed was brought on by a multitude of factors. The first time it's been like this in my 25 months here. Rest assured it won't happen again.

Thank you, by the way.

May I know what happened? I'm curious how suggestions get handled internally. I've also had tag suggestions not being handled for weeks and later suggestions were completed instead. Is it because it's "controversial" or is there a different reason?

aletto
Image Comments 10 Jul 02:12
joined Jan 30, 2013
C726aca017

Nah, there is a gif with Chibi Kaga feeding Akagi, forever.

aletto
Oddman 11 discussion 10 Jul 01:58
joined Jan 30, 2013

It's pretty obvious Setsu will end with Fujou, Kirara or both, and they want her hymen because they love her, I wonder when I'll find someone that wants my hymen...

Wait I thought you didn't have one.

aletto
New Game discussion 09 Jul 18:50
joined Jan 30, 2013

This series is so gay. And I love it.

joined Jan 30, 2013

How can this be so wacky and depressing at the same time?

aletto
LOVE/DEATH discussion 06 Jul 18:58
joined Jan 30, 2013

Except for the hand.

joined Jan 30, 2013

How does having students working at part time jobs interfere with their reputation?
If you can't hang out after school, when would you?
Besides, how is anything the students do after school outside the school's property part its business? It isn't a boarding school.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 4:59AM

joined Jan 30, 2013
aletto
Love & Hate discussion 01 Jul 03:49
joined Jan 30, 2013

Two tomboyish protagonists? Pure madness.

joined Jan 30, 2013

That's generally the moment when you should stop and do something else, i.e. going a walk or something else that is relaxing.

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 6:07AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Five unelected judges

That's kinda the point. They're supposed to be experts who make their decisions based on a written law, not the voters', I mean Republican's opinion.

last edited at Jun 27, 2015 4:52PM

aletto
Image Comments 27 Jun 16:47
joined Jan 30, 2013

One could say that manga characters in general don't appear too often in the real world. Their anatomy rarely makes sense anyway.

joined Jan 30, 2013

These same people claim Obama's a Muslim so he isn't allowed to be President. Also, he's a terrorist and commie.

last edited at Jun 27, 2015 4:36PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Will you be my
- valentine
- girlfriend
- wife
?

aletto
New Game discussion 27 Jun 16:27
joined Jan 30, 2013

I like this Okinawan girl. "Once you feel the pleasure of killing another player, you just can't stop." Absolutely, this is why PvP > PvE, the thought of me ruining someone's enjoyment of the game because I am superiorly skilled is boner inducing.

Jeez, the images you put in my head...

joined Jan 30, 2013

Wasn't there a pastor who said he'd light himself on fire if gay marriage got legalised?

joined Jan 30, 2013

What I'm trying to say is, if you had suggestions to make it better, you should've posted them. I don't see how that'd be presumptuous. This thread is meant to help people and it isn't exactly intellectual property. Posting a rewritten version of the original post gives off the impression, at least to me, that said original post wasn't satisfactory for whatever reason.
I apologise if you feel offended.
Oh and if you have an issue with me abbreviating Nezchan as Nez: She even does it herself.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Fools, Sanae is the obvious choice.