Forum › Posts by Dynasty Reader

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I'd be more concerned about the grooming if I was her.

There's a reason she's talking to a Catholic priest, obviously. ;)

OHO!

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This assassin really is a sinner but if the topic is sins I don't think homosexuality is what she should be worried about, I'd be more concerned about the grooming if I was her.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Aha, my heart.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I am not so much a romantic these days but reading this made me feel a little.

joined Sep 7, 2021

This is autobiographical. Author was writing about themselves but so much of it hit home on such a personal level, it felt like she could have been writing about me. I wish that I could have the coming of age that they did. I am really glad I read this and I hope that author Nagata Kabi is doing well, they really deserve it. I know this isn't easy.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I don't know Ruriko is sexually attracted in Kurumi but she's definitely definitely attracted to her. Same vice versa as well. That's my 5head observation take on it, thanks for coming to my ted talk. But no really, some how I am more interested in Kurumi's feelings towards Ruriko, I think because it's a growing instance, in how she's coming to a slow subconscious?¿ realisation of how she feels. Ruriko's seems more suppressed and I don't think she's gonna come out from her shell before Kurumi. I think Kurumi's development will be the catalyst maybe, or at least that's what seems to be happening here. Rio will probably get hers before our two protags though. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay so having read this I can say, it was at least pretty okay. Nothing too grand but it was a competent piece and even if only ever so slightly, thought provoking. It's a very 7 out of 10 piece and I feel like I am being kind there. The ending (9-11) just kinda happend and I feel like we could have gotten more ta the point where she realises that she was just fooling around and them wanting different things. It was kinda handled as maturely and competently as I could expect at this point so still, I will say it's a decent read, the opening chapter looked like it was building up to something with more grit to it but perhaps that's my fault for jumping the horse, yeah, still okay though.

I am a touch disappointed by some of the comments here, the hatred towards the author feels ill mannered to me. Like this obviously isn't for everyone and that's fine but I don't think fictional mediums that feature things you don't like should result in this, idk.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I have just picked this up and it feels like a well written train wreck. It's looking like a what a scums wish should have been. Not my thing either way but as train wrecks happen, I can never seem to look away.

I can always respect and author that's willing to do justice to this kinda story.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ritsu is just sloppy seconds for that Senpai. I can't pretend to say I care about any of these relationships right about now but Kyouko actually loves her for her and not because she fits some bill of an ideal she once saw fancy in. This senpai will meet many like Ritsu and fall in love with them just the same. Kyouko and Ritsu will only have eachother once.
Shame, I kinda had some respect for Makoto until now, that was either a lapse in judgement or poor form.
It's kinda on Ritsu what happens from here, her actions going forward stand to vindicate her girlfriend or strengthen their relationship. Time will of course tell.

Dynasty Reader
Cross Fire discussion 27 Dec 11:03
joined Sep 7, 2021

Man I have been reading all kinds of horror, gore, violence and smut recently. If I see a manga about assassins and murder I am reading it lol.

last edited at Dec 27, 2022 11:03AM

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Obligatory, "not a furry" but that was refreshing to read, I am excited to read more. I hope. It looks really good.

Dynasty Reader
Semelparous discussion 24 Oct 22:24
joined Sep 7, 2021

Get well soon Sensei, this was an absolute banger and a pleasure to read.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Aight, I am interested but the upload schedule on this is crazy patchy. Looks like another case of Citrus or something in that vain, which I am not craving but everything has been presented well enough and the art is good so I am game.

joined Sep 7, 2021

It says dropped but a new chapter was just added, I don't get it.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Oh

joined Sep 7, 2021

I enjoyed this tbh, I hope to see more from this author.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay well that's gotta be the record for longest Yuri manga title ever yes.. I mean just look the sheer heft of it.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Someone who has finished reading the manga. Spoil it for me. I wanna follow but I don't wanna waste my time if the story fails to deliver. I don't particularly care if it goes yuri, poly or het, as long as it doesn't become comedically ridiculous doing so.
Save for the typical angst I can't get a read on how the story intends to go about things.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I wonder if we'll get more from this author. I mean I really enjoyed this. Yuri aside, I was fully into the world building with all the different clans and stuff yk, it was a real gem to read.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Normally I am into NTR but I don't care for harems unless it's comedy. The last episode did kinda kill the immersion for me but I guess that was my fault for expecting something else lol.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I like this. I like that it's not the typical school setting for once. I also like that it just got straight to the point. This will be good switch your brain off read for a bit.

Dynasty Reader
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 11:54
joined Sep 7, 2021

Reading that was kinda depressing. I liked it. It was melancholic af.
Also the ending was interested. Almost like the kouhai, in a moment of weakness reverts back to her old self after seeing her Senpai's feelings but then she said that, this time she would be the one leading senpai on, but then she said that Senpai, should love only her, in a series of small twists and turns. Perhaps I should pay more attention to their eyes, as the saying goes, the eyes reveal intentions?¿?

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I am gonna save this til the end of the volume and binge it. It looks interesting.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021
Ryuichikung-1558140521284923392-img1

XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021
57383867_p0

My new sleep paralysis demon.