Forum › Posts by Iamlovingthat4u

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Honestly I love that Ise and shima isn’t yuri. We live in a world where dating is the highest thing a person can be to you, where the status of single is supposed to be lonely and often times once someone starts dating they distance themselves from those around them who aren’t “number one”. Not to mention these relationships can stem from pining and romance but fall apart when it is realized that they don’t share interests, don’t like doing life things together or just don’t work well together . Ise and shima reminds me of an article I discovered while researching relationship anarchism : the idea that we only have to be to each other what we both want to be, society be damned. The article talked about two women who were platonic wives, they cooked cleaned and lived together but their sexualities didn’t match. To me this is even more beautiful than finding “the one” it’s finding “the many” building all sorts of lives with all sorts of people. So thank you tokuwo tsumu sensei for making something that transcends even yuri. So sad it’s over, maybe I’ll make my own ise and shima doujin

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Actually kinda love that they aren’t dating. It’s yuri in that it’s two girls being cute but honestly it warms my heart more that they are friends, and this is what friendship is to them. Wouldn’t protest much if they did start dating but I love the sort of ambiguity of it. Do they rail off camera? Or maybe Ise is just straight and they just care about each other? Love that either way they rarely devolve into pining or “romantic” nonsense, they just live their lives but together.

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Next thing you know is that Hino will say "fuck me" and Koguma will just go and do it

I'd think she would want a kiss first. After all, she didn't get one in the ice cream chapter despite her best efforts.

Hino just uses being overly naughty to conceal/rationalize her affection anyway! She's just as embarrassed as Koguma (as per the scene from my avatar), she just deals with it by making Koguma run away before letting it out :D
Which is not really much of an option in this current situation, hehe.

Also yes, Kogutop please.

We’ve seen it before with the neck kissing ep. Honestly this whole arc is a bit of a reversal in itself becuase hino never actually expects anything to happen. If hino actually asked for sex she’d be absolutely floored that Koguma would do it. Koguma’s a top a heart but needs the hino to initiate.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Not-so-useless Ponko