Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a chapter. This is one of the best Yuri ever as the pacing is so good. I am so glad she just said screw it and confessed. No wasting time or getting depressed and putting down the love. I love Evie reaction and how she just went for it and put her hand on her face. This was amazing omg.

I fully expected that this was going to be end of the entire series as just so many romances in manga I have read just end her so I am glad there is another volume that will be starting eventually. Evie's going to be so adorable having to act like a girlfriend. Do hope the original games leads will show up as well to see their reactions to these two.

I am so donating the to the Author's and Artist's Ko-Fi in support of this.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

ch.25
Alright I didn't expect the twist, but I can't help but think that was dumb. And why did Claire even go through with this dumb battle over her again, she couldn't be more clear on the first one that she doesn't appreciate being an object of the bet. Tell them both to piss off and go hang out with prince Thane or something.

Yeah that bothered me as well. She just randomly is fine with getting together with either of them? Really could have used more time for her to explore her sexuality as she was pretty interested in Thane for a while and suddenly is fine with these two. Also, as you said she didn't wanted to be treated as an object yet is fine with it now? This second battle was also really stupid as I am pretty sure they said it would be test of their feelings but no it's just a test who can find the best item for scales. That proves nothing about your love for someone at all and just bring it back to basing your entire relationship on objectification.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Thoughts on final chapter of this arc:
Wow, that's it? This arc was ass. This felt so forced. Manaria was terrible character just used to force the two further their relationship. The scale bit was stupid as you have to get items to prove your love? That's a terrible way to base a relationship. It should be able to detect your feelings for the person not how good of random stick or flower you searched for.

Then sudden "Oh it was actually Rei she liked even though she bullied her hard and basically crushed and depressed her". Then she just leaves. While it might be fun from now seeing Rei and Claire interact this set up for the romance was awful as Claire was still treated as an object, Rei only won through using her knowledge and luck instead of them actually talking and deciding to get together.

Also, omg web novel and light novel people were talking out their ass. I kept seeing people say that this arc would get better or Manaria would do more, she did nothing and I don't care if there are side stories that expand on Rei's and Claires feelings, the overall story of this arc was terrible.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

ch.24
What a great piece of advice by Manaria, "you should make your feelings clear before you molest someone" sure sounds like a reasonable take

Yeah I was shocked when she revealed what she did. That wasn't unrequited love, that was an abuse of power and a crime. If she was a guy she would be considered a stalker or an abuser. Really not liking how the story is going with the way it portrays love as these bets are just stupid and they should just talk to each other or something. This progress doesn't feel natural and is just forced.

last edited at Dec 7, 2022 3:14PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

These are a lot of black bars so I'll stop for now.

Yea, the thread started looking helluva lewd, with all those censored bits.

I think the amount of black bars in these comments foreshadows the probable storm that will occur when the next two chapters get translated and posted here as when I heard from LN readers that this part can be divisive, they were actually right for once.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oof that last page. So the witch knows it's a game but is still constrained by rules. I wonder what is her goal with this. Tbh I think Elsa would understand what happened if Evie told her the witch put her to sleep but this story is going to for drama.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Since she has been taught enough to get into college and that is now done I feel like this is ending soon. Guessing Maron has become a NEET.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow that was genius. I love this shipping war and I original wasn't a Utena x Kiwi shipper but this chapter has converted me. I love the two of them.

I do also find it really funny that Kiwi actually broke her window. Wasn't a even a fake gag where it wasn't fixed next panel. She actually smashed it.

Edit: Forgot to mention the belly button. Man that's creative to get around censors.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 4:54PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh she was so close. God it kills me that Asumi has a childhood friend she most probably (I can't remember it's been so long) has a crush on and will win in the end. This tension kills me but I love it.

Also, a threesome is unlikely but that's not going to stop me hoping for one.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow was not expecting this manga to ever go down this route. She's a lot more unstable than I expected. I wonder how our scummy gap student will help her.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Aw she has realised her feelings but still locks them away. Getting closer though.

That demon king is devlish using all the kids to get food for herself.

Xyeed
Kill Switch discussion 16 Nov 18:36
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Yay, new chapters. Thanks for translating them.

Man these 3 new chapters were a rollercoaster for me. I love how cute and adorable they both are but man that other girl is so insane, I just knew she was going to do something and ruin it somehow. That cliffhanger though. I wonder what happened. My guesses are either she having mental breakdown and running around without shows and hurt herself, or like when she first met the MC, tried stealing from someone and this time she wasn't saved.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow she got caught way faster than I expected. Also, seems the maids "help" each other from time to time. Progress towards the foursome lol though it seems the princess isn't into it yet.

Also, calling snacks nibbles is adorable.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well I got some ships after this chapter. MC's friend might have a crush on new girl since she was blushing after the compliment. Ghost girl really seems to like the MC but I wonder why since they didn't interact before.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

What a nice chapter. I liked that we have original two facing off again. Korisu was adorable with how happy she was to play toys and the others not realising where they were was pretty funny.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Blushing and crying after hearing that her sisters wants to become one? Either a love triangle is coming or she admires her sister are my guesses.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh things are starting. Evie can easily be possessed which will probably cause issues with demons later. I wonder if that potion was there on purpose as it is random for a merchant to have

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Even the friends know lol and the stare she was giving her.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I like a bit of dick Hu LuoLuo is since she shifted the bill. Also, yeah she could have probably scammed that restaurant for not paying for the glass as that restaurant not having a first aid kid is both a huge health and safety violation and insurance issue. Insurance would livid that you weren't able to treat the person for first when they were injured.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Not surprised she ran out of money as she throw a lot of it away while not monitoring finances. Interesting we have a role reversal now. Thought it would have ended here but hopefully we get a few more chapters and then I will say it will end.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Ok so she didn't drug her but I do wonder why she drank it. This could be an enlightening night for the both of them lol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow the mc is really starting to be scummy. Not paying attention to lessons and milking her sister for money. She is finally living up to the title.

Actually surprised this new girl has a crush on a guy (and a pretty older rougher looking guy at that). Thought we might get a funny love triangle where she had a crush on the mc or something. Curious to how her love goal will go.

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

What did I just read? I thought it was just a going to be a comedy of the three having a secret crush on her and doting on her. Then it escalated very quick. I am very curious of the police girl now as she just stood there and did nothing lol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

A love potion. Was not expecting that. TBH she doesn't need it as they both have feelings for each other it's just not fully understood yet for the both of them so I hope it's actually just snake oil and coloured water so she looks like a jackass if she tries it. I always love in stories when they try love potions and it's just a complete hoax.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That was a pretty fun chapter. Of course Nakano is doing someone at every opportunity she has lol. I wonder how many unique girls we will see by the end of this.

MC dying at every expensive item was pretty funny. I wonder how long Nakano can hold herself back and keep her word on this trip as the investigator is there.

Have to say everytime I read a chapter I am stunned at how good the art looks. I think the author draws everything extremely well and makes every character stand out and I love the variety of faces. Find it even funnier they use that talent for ero manga lmao.

On the whole spending money point. In real life yeah Nakano would be an idiot and it would be way better to save that money for the future like buying a house or car long term for after she finishes collage.

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 1:41PM