Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Zedgawr-1738797299835236456-img1

^ No it's the Investigator, the representation of Ame's viewers.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Junko's world will still moving like she want, nothing change, and she may even live happily ever after, who know, she still success on her job, crushing anyone on her way, and have many lovers as she want

Big doubt

Definitely wont read any work from this author anymore.

Lol, the other work is very much more lightheart than this one.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

As long as i can have Hima/Yori moment without mention of Shion.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's a rather calm ending for this serie.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I've wondered that for a while. It's at a point where it could go for a long while more or end after this volume. Lots of possibilities. She's set things up to give herself a bunch of creative freedom now and there are clear directions it could go. It's at a reset point. I wouldn't be surprised if it continues beyond their graduations, based on the discussions they had a few chapters ago.

And i personally maintain that it would be for the better if it end soon. We somehow end up on a decently high note on that long drama-full arc and i don't need another arc with more dramas.
I think this chapter is a very good closure for Aki/Shiho and we just need a good closure on Hima/Yori and i think it could be a good way to end. Everyone got their happy end. let's be honest, you can only go so far in this kind of manga with fluff because of how drama-fueled the plot is.
OK it's popular but sometime it's good to not go too far.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, even here Aki doesn't have romantic feelings yet despise them dating so you can imagine back then.

I can definitely understand why Shiho started acting the way she did after that.

Shiho acting on impulse about something Aki have no way of knowning ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Honestly, the most unrealistic thing in this series is the fact that Aki felt in love with Yori instead of Shiho. I wonder what kind of thought process went through her head to make that happen.

One was a cool mysterious tomboy with a good voice, the other was an insufferable girl who just seem to hate her (with a good voice). I don't know if the statement is ironic or you genuinly think that Aki would fall for Shiho before they speak things out.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm conflicted, one part of me find too simple Aki ask Shiho out so soon after she found out about Shiho's feelings but the other part is glad that she acknowledge that she doesn't have romantics feelings and that they will work on those feelings.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Eug2bi6u4aey-a1-orig

Really come on a 3 years old comment thread to post something unnecesarry ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Junko is such a perfect villain protagonist. I've really enjoyed this one.

I hope she starts to miss Kayo immediately next chapter. I can't wait to see how she explodes.

Don't think she will miss her but she will probably realize she was right when she said she will be toss aside as soon as they don't need her anymore.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I definitely don't think it's on this website, but the main characters were two high school girls who had a S&M relationship. They were caught in the act by a student, who took pictures of them and posted them everywhere, which lead to one of the girls becoming heavily depressed and dropping out of school. I'm not sure what happened in between then and the ending but I do remember that they ran away, and it ended with them both dead.

And you're thinking wrong because it's here

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Kumaane-1728753686376259598-img1

I think it's most likely implying that Watame have an affair with Botan rather than with Lamy.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Koyomania-1731508623644184928-img1

I mean no. We have few infos on who she was before but i'm certain she wasn't a dude. You probably mistake with another isekai.

Lilliwyt
Love Bullet discussion 05 Dec 19:30
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's just how i like my comedy. With people dying with regrets.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Still waiting Mai.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm looking for a manga where two girls become friends in a fantasy online game by partying up together and eventually meet up. I wanna say it's office lady x high schooler age gap? I remember a scene or two where they have a heartfelt convo in game, only to realize that they've been talking in general chat and get all embarrassed when they notice everyone around being super invested

This one ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When the chapters are translated at a decent rate and the manga is actively working on. It's not like you have to wait 2 months to get a chapter translated so you can afford to not post spoilers and wait.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hence Nanase and Fuuko do not need to be friends, as long as they tolerate each other and know the boundaries.

Which will never happen since Nanase hate Fuuko.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Am i the only one thinking the nurse wasn't alone in her room ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter so good it got posted twice.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aww, Yuni-bitch is so sad she can't get horny no more from her futur-ex, sinful side dish was just too tasty.

Author managed to create a really pathetic hate sink in her, I have to admit.

Better believe she will go back to be horny with Fuuko.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

YOOOOOOO, I totally missed this last month but our favorite music shop gays have been licensed in Germany by Carlsen Comics under their Hayabusa label!! First volume comes out in August '24, hecking heck! \o/

Another entry for my "GL manga licensed in German but not in English" list

It's also getting published in french.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Goounagi-1721844939980738614-img1

Miku getting a handful of both wifes.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

DIdn't though they would go all the way. That's a twist i didn't see coming.Also what can i say. Otome is a bitch who find a simpletonin Kazura and Kazura is an idiot who can't see she was getting played like a damn fiddle. So already on a great start in terms of characters. Don't know enough of Yoshiba to judge her.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
105613216_p0

Gaymer girl