Forum › Posts by Sakuraboshi

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Always nice to see more Tmfly uploaded, her works are always nice to read.

I like this one-shot sequel, it means that they are still (very) close, even if they aren't dating anymore. Maybe FWB? If they both enjoy it, there isn't any problem with it.

Well since we haven't a chapter in year, it's kinda to know if there is no connection.

There are like 34 chapters in Japanese, but only 12 translated here. The manga it's quite good, but there's not direct connection with this one shot.
But if you want an spoiler from the manga... It's quite bittersweet. Filler.... filler.... filler.... filler.... and doesn't seem it's going to have a good ending for both, but we can hope... filler... filler...

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 9:11PM

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Hard to explain sex with words eh? There's always other way...

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I kinda feel embarrassed when a main character is named like me, and is super lovey-dovey with her girlfriend.
Ahh, the envy.

Sakuraboshi
Image Comments 23 Mar 08:09
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018
Img_3066

Am I the only one who never understood that pose? Like, when I wear skirts I'm super conscious of how I'm sitting, even when I'm alone.
I know it's made for the fanservice, but is it actually a thing? I saw it more often in Idol anime than others tho.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I love this manga, but there's something I can't get out of my head.

Are the generals and their leader also humans? Because the common antinoids lack sentience and emotions, yet the generals are very much human-like. And I doubt they're evil by nature (look at Honey San, the other generals and even lame boss sometimes).

I know it's a comedy, but I want to think they aren't evil and will have.a happy yuri life.

last edited at Mar 7, 2020 5:16AM

Sakuraboshi
Image Comments 02 Mar 12:40
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018
Erywn7quyaek_6h-orig

^ Something something episode 7.
No spoilers, but it was sad.

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Note: if you're going to make milk chocolate from dark chocolate, I recommend you to use use cream instead of milk.
Or even easier, just buy milk chocolate

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I liked this arc. A bit too dramatic and long, but liked it.
I don't really care if they start dating anymore after two years (I would love it, don't get me wrong) but I wonder what the author is going to do.
Another drama arc (Konatsu leaving the school for example) or a dramaless arc with the aquarium as the main theme again?

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 10:33AM

Sakuraboshi
Reki Yomi discussion 10 Feb 03:31
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Well, it's funny. Reki is absolutely the best.

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

"Unrequited", yeah, sure.
I wonder if there'll be "chapters" with Maya's pov.

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Fuu knew they're succubi, but she doesn't seem to mind (well, a bit blushed and embarrassed) being sucked by the two of them at the same time (threesome handholding from chapter 4).

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 8:43AM

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

So here's a question for the progress junkies: how exactly do you foresee this series actually working if Koguma and Hino became an acknowledged yuri couple?

The dynamic so far, obviously, is that Hino fairly ruthlessly teases Koguma in a variety of ways. This is a time-honored courtship strategy (sometimes known as "first ruffle their feathers, then smooth them down").

How would this faux-adversarial dynamic come off between an established couple? (I can just imagine all the posts castigating Hino for being psychologically and emotionally abusive to her partner.)

Or is it a desire to move ahead to full-dress dom-sub play?

Maybe not progress but at least some mental confirmation:

Koguma - (In her bed) "I want to be closer to Hino-San... Maybe being more than friends and doing "something" could be good... (Extreme blushing) WHAT AM I THINKING!"

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

"Left leg's shackle", "The Inferiority Complex is Not Over" and "oni-san to gohan" are three of her current works from last year/thia year, and those three are really good and kind of different to her other more sexualized works.

The thing is, "Left leg's shackle" and "oni-san to gohan" are fantasies with certain dark plot (the first one being darker than her other works) and "The Inferiority Complex is Not Over" is about a lolicon mangaka who recognizes she's a lolicon and tries to stay away from girls... Itou Hachi autobiography? (Just kidding).

Modern stories about a kid and an adult are the ones I don't enjoy because, even with all the cute art and cute girls, I'm already conditioned to see those stories as bad things (because are bad things in real life), but with fantasy, as long as it's not too lewd, I don't have any problem.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I like oversized sleeves as much as oversized hoodies, but it can be a bit uncomfortable sometimes and it doesn't have an animal stamped like her casual clothes. Cute/10

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Since Koineko, I'm scared of reading works with the What the fuck am I reading? tag, but this one was surprisingly cute

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

It's so cute, definitely love the art style.
Still, the translation feels a bit weird.

Sakuraboshi
Yuru Oyako discussion 30 Jan 06:47
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I love Taiyaki but.. She really likes mom x daughter stuff huh.

Taiyaki's gender is not known, per Manga-Updates, so it's possible that HE really likes that stuff.

Manga-Updates apparently hasn't been edited to reflect it, but Taiyaki is definitely a woman. There was an interview she did a while back where she said she was, and IIRC talked about being a lesbian. It's linked somewhere in the 1 x 1/2 thread, and is in Spanish.

(Also, in response to some other discussion in this thread, in that interview she said that her relationship with her own mother is normal. She clearly has a pretty major kink for the mother/daughter scenario, but I'm pretty sure it's like that kind of kink usually is, where it's not something one would actually want to do in reality at all. In contrast to some other mangaka, I've never gotten the sense from her work that there's a wish-fulfillment element to it or that any of the characters are self-inserts.)

Thanks for this bit. Makes me wish I can read Spanish.

I posted it with the points I thought were more important.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12835-1-x-discussion?page=85#forum_post_521881

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I love how the bunny also changes expressions

Well i heard they have a threesome so there is still that. Don't have really much more information.. But i mean, the 2 neighboor seem willing to share(well more or less) so one can hope.

Chapter 33 from December show the three of them having a NSFW moment (kissing, sucking nipples... no hentai, but still)

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 5:46PM

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Two gals chilling in a hot tub zero feet apart cuz they're gay af

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Kinda dark question but... what happen with the girls who are attacked by Konomi? Nobody seems to recognize her as a succubus. I know for sure nobody suspects Yukiko is one because her way to eat is kinda different to other succubi.
Does Konomi dry them to death or they lose their memories?
I know there isn't an answer, i'm just speculating

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Oh, Fuu is getting jealous or suspicious. Hope it doesn't turn into a drama

Sakuraboshi
Image Comments 23 Jan 12:21
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018
70045219_p0

Oh, how cute ❤ Age gap yuri is the best ^-^

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

What a twist. It's kinda uncommon to see a succubus x succubus manga (almost always is succubus x human) and even rarer with romance and a bit of sex.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I suggested the tag polyamory because in later chapters there is some kind of development between the three (maybe I'm wrong, my Japanese isn't stellar) and they have threesomes and that but maybe it's too soon.

Sakuraboshi
Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Ahh, I loved this manga so much, specially the dream of Haru and the chapter 17. I will miss it a lot.

I hope the author makes another yuri manga, or at least a other slice-of-life (or both). Their art style is adorable.