joined Jul 4, 2018
F2ustfnwmaagufc

blast from the past...
what a legendary anime

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

aight put 'idiot couple' up in this bitch. i feel like its deserving

joined Jul 4, 2018

keep forgetting. at the end of the day shes still an office worker of a useless les.

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

gg

joined Jul 4, 2018

also, first pages art was something i found myself entranced by, i really liked it for some reason. i guess the black magis wisps really caught me off guard. maybe the contrast?

joined Jul 4, 2018

aight, lets do it

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

the contemplation of suicide scene i felt was captured too real. way too real. almost everyone in their past, in SOME time in their lives have THOUGHT about suicide. a large amount end up leading no where, it doesnt even have to be from depression. but most people have had it cross their minds. and the portrayal seemed perfect.

as sad as the series was, thank you to the creators. it hit me as hard as it was intended. and it was a good read. gg

joined Jul 4, 2018

this story feels 'real'. relatable should be the word

joined Jul 4, 2018

didnt even read chapter yet...
TV ANIME IN PRODUCTION!?!??!?!?!?

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

im SURPRISED i didnt cry, but got to heavy breathing. aint even ashamed to admit it, these fictional characters strike deep

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

im SURPRISED i didnt cry, but got to heavy breathing. aint even ashamed to admit it, these fictional characters strike deep

Cheesecake
Liberta discussion 21 Apr 10:59
joined Jul 4, 2018

not the double date i was expecting but sure

Cheesecake
Liberta discussion 15 Apr 11:06
joined Jul 4, 2018

Me, seeing Eri murder trading card scalpers: "You know she has a point..."

It's hard to call a villain a villain when you empathize with their reasons. The scalpers are a perfect example.

main characters now, just for that. great msg by the artist too, dont be a scalper

joined Jul 4, 2018

bro, this artist can draw breasts as good as they are at scaring the actual daylights out of me with how creepily they can draw. i feel like they know how to set the mood of horror in a comedy manga.

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE SMILING SHADOW ON THE LAST PAGE OF CHAPTER 5?!?!
is that like a foreshadow? or is it just there to be creepy? if its a foreshadow does it have something to do with her wearing something like funeral wear with a flower on a table beside her

joined Jul 4, 2018

If she breaks Nanao's heart, we riot.

im in

joined Jul 4, 2018

This is a yuri story and Asumi and Nanao went to the aquarium. That mean they are official now

this had me roll. XD

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

great map. ty sm

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

hold up. this is amazing to me.

artstyle is simple, and i find it endearing. i dont believe it anything special but definitely not mediocre. screw my opinion on that regardless.

but the STORYtelling has me falling in love. i think it depicts the princess going through what a real depression would be like, and its not that pretty. and it didnt follow what a usual trope would be and have the princess pull out the real sword and finding out the secret immediately. the foreshadowing of the princess being attracted towards the real sword, reaching for the nun while fainting.

theres cutesy times, and theres grimy and 'real' times. both heroines seem to have strengths and weaknesses. lot of details shown AND told.

i cant say enough, i think ive fallen so hard in love with his series 3 chapters in just because of the author.

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

yo kishi....
meh forget it. thanks tho

joined Jul 4, 2018

i think the 'please eat me' line of this will age rather well

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

I seriously need to find myself two very cute maids that don't mind dressing up in cosplay like she has. If only.

this manga is nonfiction im pretty sure.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Bro the COMEDY thats just so self aware and the ART, so many styles for different effects. Im not gonna lie lesbians and skimpy clothes are great, but you cant keep me entertained for 45 plus chapters without a decent storyline. Author is amazing. I didnt know my h- manga could be so well written.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Ohhh, I first thought time skipped until I realized...wait, why does she say on page 18 she'd quit until her lil bro grows up?

maybe she'll never quit her job?

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

Not bait. Subtext. Why doesn't anyone ever learn the difference.

Ditto. Do you think you unilaterally get to determine what is bait and what is subtext? LycoReco was the most blatant bait-not-subtext I've ever experienced (in fact -- it even had a subtext male relationship for you to be able to tell the difference between subtext and bait), and you don't get to invalidate other peoples' experiences by telling them they don't know what words are. If you enjoyed it, all the power to you, but you aren't winning anyone over with this kind of insulting comment.

i like to think that the anime didnt even need to have any yuri in the first place. but we got a lot of action from it, lotta guns and violence, with some yuri and yaoi below the surface. i dont believe there is anything rong with that

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

if they had that mask the whole time couldn't she just come and go as she pleased?

Maybe they only had enough filters for one trip? There is also an implication that Mama did not want Speranza to leave, so she simply never told her that this was an option.

im ngl, i think she'll die before they reach the research center and come back. and i think mama understands very well that the mask is not enough to be anything other than a last resort. given that all three of them might as well be on death's door, itd be time to go out and enjoy the world in the end