Forum › My Maid is Cute discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

And age gap of 18-4x is the extremest I would be legally allowed to have a relationship in!

Legally? An 18yo can date a 120 year old if they want. I think I mis-understand you.

last edited at Jul 20, 2023 2:18PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

And age gap of 18-4x is the extremest I would be legally allowed to have a relationship in!

Legally? An 18yo can date a 120 year old if they want. I think I mis-understand you.

Yes, that's what I was saying. I was replying to the argument that some people were saying that this story would be better if the younger person was at least 18 to make it less weird. This argument comes up often. The thing is that if the 2 were adults, it would change the whole dynamics of the story. That's what I was trying to say.

And I was giving an example, if I was to go out with a 18yo (I'm 40 something years old), there would certainly be issues, generation gaps, that kind of thing, but there would be fewer challenges and less pressure from society, and no Damocles' sword hanging upon my head, so the situation would be entirely different than if I was to do an illegal thing and date a less than 17yo person.

Me%20now%20-%20copy
joined Feb 11, 2013

and they both died from sodium poisoning after a week of eating nothing but cup ramen... dorime

last edited at Jul 24, 2023 1:34AM

4825dbbf-266a-42cd-a88b-34a30c1f7471
joined Apr 16, 2021

this would be a million times more enjoyable if the main character wasn’t so unlikeable. sadge

joined Jul 4, 2018

aight put 'idiot couple' up in this bitch. i feel like its deserving

To reply you must either login or sign up.