Forum › Posts by Jamal_Williams69

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

I just appreciate that those two (really just Shiho lol) are done dancing around the subject so that things can finally move forward.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018
Tumblr_b667c70b41bb1609425a107f7fcd5e53_90522806_1280%20(1)

Gals being pals looks a little different these days.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

It's not like I was expecting Happy End For You v2.0, but I really disliked seeing the bullies keep getting away with their shenanigans. Maybe that's why I can't appreciate it lol.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Well, at least I can get on board with Shiho's reasoning. No one really wants to see the girl they love pawing after someone else. At least she finally said what she had been holding onto for all this time.

I'm curious about the endgame for these two though. Aki has to let go of her feelings for Yori eventually, and Shiho surely can't be an insufferable asshole for the rest of her life. At the same time, it wouldn't fit Shiho's character to settle for the best friend position again.

I couldn't care less about the actual band competition lol, but I guess it brings us a step closer to resolving this mess and moving on.

joined May 13, 2018

Hit her with the post-nut clarity

joined May 13, 2018

What's up with people in these forums lately? Does anyone get this mad at comedy shows and movies whenever they depict a murder and play it off for laughs, but they don't condescend to the audience enough, lecturing about how murder is bad and wrong and we absolutely should not emulate the murderer in real life? Is this a thing that I am unaware of? Or is it a unique phenomenon to Westerners that pretend to like Japanese content, but really don't?

That has been a thing on Dynasty for as long as I can remember, and I think it's just that people cannot treat a story as simply a story. Even if it's clearly in jest by the author as is very obvious in this case, there simply must be a self-righteous individual who accuses everyone else of being a pedo for treating fiction as fiction. This isn't even a controversial work like Lolita where the entire novel was written seriously from the bad actor's perspective. It was a throwaway one-liner to make fun of how Karen fucks anything that moves.

I gotta stop reading the comments sections, sheesh

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Get yourself a friend who cares about you the way Yuki cares about Natsume. I find it hilarious how the way she texts fits so well with her personality. Scanlators did a great job capturing that aspect.

joined May 13, 2018

We could hyperanalyze that line about the lesbian trying to get straight girls to fall for her, but I think I'd rather laugh at the absurdity of how this whole plot is based on Aya sexing (lol) a sometimes unwilling Marika enough to make her somehow fall in love with her.

last edited at Feb 2, 2023 9:09PM

joined May 13, 2018

Wowee, just look at Ruriko's expressions. That girl is hopelessly in love.

joined May 13, 2018

This one has always been fun to read as long as I don't take it too seriously. I thought it was going to take a bit longer to win over Marika, but here she is getting all jealous already.

I guess Karen deserves some credit for resisting temptation and not screwing the life out of Marika, given the wild descriptions of her.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Someone linked the raws for chapter 15 on another site and oh my fuck that relationship is all over lmao

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018
95616823_p0

Her poor booba. Look at how tightly the girl is squeezing them.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

I put off reading this one for a long time, which was a seemingly smart decision. I actually really enjoy Aki and Shiho, but it's been how many chapters and we're still doing this battle of the bands thing, sheesh

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Looks like the jig is up. No more pretending that she wants to eat the tasty human and all that lol

Jamal_Williams69
Citrus + discussion 17 Jan 23:50
joined May 13, 2018

Comes in for Matsuri/Harumi

Sees Yuzu/Mei

Seppuku Leaves

In the same boat at this point honestly. The dynamic between them is playful and interesting. I just want to see something happen. Anything. Heck, I was interested in Yuzu's two friends more than I was in Yuzu and Mei because at least there was some drama.

last edited at Jan 17, 2023 11:52PM

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

This girl is the cure for world hunger. Anyway, what the fuck?

Jamal_Williams69
Fuwamomi discussion 15 Jan 13:02
joined May 13, 2018

One nipple massage and you too can be totally pain-free and more outgoing! I do like the vibe going on between the two and wish there was a continuation as well.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

My kokoro is brokoro

And it'll happen with this next girl too ;_;

Jamal_Williams69
Your Fault discussion 09 Jan 12:06
joined May 13, 2018

Bruh, I hate this so much. The fact that senpai also managed to seduce Ayaka at the end makes me so mad wtf

Jamal_Williams69
Cross Fire discussion 27 Dec 13:40
joined May 13, 2018

Legit wtf happened lol. I have no clue how that went from "I will kill you" to "lick my pussy" so quickly

Jamal_Williams69
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 16:58
joined May 13, 2018

Somebody definitely needed to hit a deadline lol. Mei still looks incredible on that first page though. I'm still not sure where the Manami and Kana story is going.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Ayo, ain't no way they left us hanging with Subaru and Fuuka

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

That seems like a very Hayate thing to do.

Jamal_Williams69
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 19:19
joined May 13, 2018

Saburo Uta writes every character like they have a secret angsty crush on someone lol

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Coworker trying to get the ball rolling I see. Poor Pei Yu has been down bad ever since high school, and now she thinks she has to compete against the brother too lol