Forum › Posts by HonestYuriHawk

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Why do I feel normal after reading this, I wasn't thinking about things like tf am I reading....
I'm a weirdo?? Someone cure me!!!! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

You're okay, its not that weird. Some people react to these things differently than others. Just know the difference between fantasy and reality. And if you do happen to have desires to practice such things, only do them with consenting adults, and people you have built trust with. Also do your research first and be sure to know any risks or possible negative health effects involved with such activities, among other things.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I finally got around to reading this and wasn't left disappointed. I definitely interested in seeing more and where things go. That part in chapter 5 where Ai loosens her grip on her as she is about to fall, and she begs for her to not let go was probably my favorite so far. It was beautiful, in a messed up way.

Healthy loving relationship, just like them sleety girls JC and JK.

Lol. Didn't expect to see this here. I have to say though, on some level, I feel JC and JK have a healthier* relationship than these two. In that their relationship seems closer. Even though they are pretty extreme and their actions aren't healthy, they seem to at least have a mutual romantic interest in each other, and both enjoy it at times. However so far in this series, Hina doesn't really seem enjoy what Ai does to her and only does it to stay with her. While Ai seems to just be using her and making her suffer for her own enjoyment.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Aaah the yandere is strong within her... I would have like to see a full series of this with her hiding her sister and the sister slowly recovering and reacting to what happened and this relationship. There's a good potential!

Agreed. It'd be messed up. But it would certainly be an interesting ride.

joined Apr 5, 2018

For how simple it is, this is easily one of my favorite reads on the site. I just love the concept.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I actually prefer the Editor/Author pair to the original one

Same. I definitely get more excited when I see the chapter is about them. I'm really looking forward to where it goes.

joined Apr 5, 2018

I'm going to get a cavity from all the sugar this manga just fed me~

Same. That was just completely heartwarming.

HonestYuriHawk
Yuru Oyako discussion 06 May 21:08
joined Apr 5, 2018

taiyaki is the champion of mother daughter incest. she is carrying this entire sub genre on her back and we should be grateful. every morning i wake up and think to myself, "thank you, taiyaki"

Yes. I'm incredibly grateful. Taiyaki is the best. There isn't really anyone else who is filling this void and at the same time doing it so well.

Taiyaki never fails, praise our leader Taiyaki, our lord and savior

Basically my thoughts exactly.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

In for harem ending, but shipping hard on Utena x Azul now.

A bit late to the series, but from a sadist POV, i understand Utena reaction regarding Azul entirely. She is considering the magical girls (those 3, so quite Azul specific) so highly. But Azul broke too easily disappointed her. She want Azul to fight off more fiercely, resist with all her mind, but still got crushed, succumb and only then finally submit.

She want Azul to submit as a magical girl. Not as an evil underling.

Not to mention, if someone is broken so easily just by a couple of lewd act, where is the loyalty in it? Wouldn't that means Azul will just lick boot of the next sadist queen who gives her a bit of pleasure? That's the reason why Utena looked at her like trash.

So go go Azul, train hard. Prove your strength. So you can splendidly being broken down bit by bit by Utena

Exactly. Its no fun if you don't have to work for it or they just give in. Crushing that resistance is where a lot of enjoyment can be found. Not a fan of harem endings but I'm definitely shipping Utena x Azul.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

These new characters should be fun

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I've been following the last five or so chapters with greater interest than before, so not that I have no respect for the story, but still. Am I the only one who, deep down, just wants to see Risako and Kaoru having some very intense and angry sex.

I certainly wouldn't complain. I love her character design and as much of a villain the story seems to make Risako out to be, she is an interesting character. Honestly I don't even think she is that bad. It was logical to assume that Reiichi wasn't interested in Kaoru and was trying to let her off easy, given the amount of times she confessed and failed. On top of that she even checked on Reiich's feelings towards Kaoru before accepting the confession. Given the fact we know she seems to only show or have attachments towards Kaoru, I think its possible that Kaoru is the one she is most interested, even if not as a romantic interest. She's clearly struggling with her lack of feelings and how she has recognized that she is different so I think given the circumstances she hasn't done anything wrong given what we currently know.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Other translating groups should feel free to translate this project without feeling guilty. Especially if they feel passionate of the story. There is no reason why Chaosteam should feel entitled in keeping this series to themselves and other groups shouldn't feel intimidated.

I never really understood that kind of mindset either. Why should a fan translation group feel it has a claim of ownership over a title. Certainly I understand that it would be frustrating to put time and effort into something only to have someone else release it before you. However if a group can't keep up with regular updates then I see no reason why other groups shouldn't be allowed to step in and get it done.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 06 Apr 06:03
joined Apr 5, 2018

One thing I really like is how naturally dominant Ayako is when she's in the right kind of mood. and how she doesn't even realize it. Her instincts kick in and she is total aggressor on Asuka. It's extremely sexy.

Especially considering how insistent Asuka gets about doing things with Ayako, for Ayako to flip the tables on her is just... very nice.

Completely agree. As aggressive as Asuka can be, when Ayako gets going I definitely see her being the more dominate of the two. For example in chapter 13.1a. I think this gives us a pretty good idea of what is to come.

Asuka has her moments too .... suspect the long term pattern will be switching, they are very much alike ;)

I'm hoping there is a scene where Asuka talks about some past stuff with her mom, and her perspective on certain events. I can see Ayako dying of embarrassment with the realisation of what her playful motherly scolding looked like for Asuka, and how close she came to accidentally making her innocent 14yo daughter come.

Good point. Hopefully we get to see both of them being dominate. Also yes, I would love a scene where they talk about past feelings. It would be amazing to see their reactions.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 05 Apr 16:27
joined Apr 5, 2018

One thing I really like is how naturally dominant Ayako is when she's in the right kind of mood. and how she doesn't even realize it. Her instincts kick in and she is total aggressor on Asuka. It's extremely sexy.

Especially considering how insistent Asuka gets about doing things with Ayako, for Ayako to flip the tables on her is just... very nice.

Completely agree. As aggressive as Asuka can be, when Ayako gets going I definitely see her being the more dominate of the two. For example in chapter 13.1a. I think this gives us a pretty good idea of what is to come.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I have flash backs of devastation from the days I heard it wasn't continuing.....

Same

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 05 Apr 05:26
joined Apr 5, 2018

I hope this relationship won’t turn out like Dear My Teacher, where they both are waiting for Asuka to turn of age and time is lagging in the story and jumps to the end where they get together officially

If they do go this route I really hope that they at least have a decent amount of story after they become official. It would crush me if there was only one or two chapters where we get to see them in a official relationship.

I think we're probably pretty close to the end. Google Translate is terrible with Japanese, of course, but if I interpreted a couple of Taiyaki's tweets from a while back correctly, she's said that this volume will be the last one.

It would be unfortunate if we were this close to the end. Does anyone else know anything about this? I'm personally hoping the we get to see at least 2 volumes worth from this point. 1 volume for them to deal with the implications of their feelings, and another to act on their feelings and act like a couple.

If I'm right that we're close to the end, there are a few things I wish had been explored a bit more before this point, but overall that would be a very satisfactory ending, IMO.

Yes there are still quite a few points that can still be explored like Akira's guilt and Ayako's past. Perhaps if there is a Miyuki spinoff, we will be lucky enough to see more of Ayako and Asuka's relationship there.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 05 Apr 04:38
joined Apr 5, 2018

We haven't had another reference to it, and it is a bit late for it to be pre-realisation, so maybe it will turn out to have just been for that scene... although I suppose they could have done the shopping/ordering off-screen.

Well in terms of time passing within the story, the bed conversation likely didn't happen that long ago. It happens at the end of chapter 10 and then chapter 11 is the wedding. Its true that a lot of chapters of flashback (the dark days) happened in between putting physical page distance between it and the current point, however I don't think it would be odd to see this plot point again since its possible it might have happened just days ago.

It could be pretty fun... Ayako gets home from work to find Asuka unusually exuberant... "Hey mom, guess what happened today"... throws open her bedroom door, throws herself on the bed and poses "***our*** bed arrived!" (big grin).

I suppose there could also be a call back much later, going bed shopping as a sign Ayako has completely accepted their relationship (along with some "I can't believe I was that oblivious" reminiscing).

I hope we see it again since you're right. It could be pretty fun to watch the possible scenarios play out. Also if it gets brought up again it puts pressure on the two of them to share a bed together again. I also don't see Asuka just forgetting the fact that she used to be able to sleep next to Ayako every night and then was told she couldn't until they get a new bed. Shes definitely going to want that bed if she can get it!

(mood reasoning: With confirmation Ayako feels the same way as she does (even if they aren't supposed to be acting on it), Asuka is going to be on cloud nine for a while... I wonder what Rui will make of it)

I think Jun at least is certainly going to be suspicious since he knows Asuka is in love with Ayako and knows there are probably only a few things that would make her this happy. I wonder if Asuka will tell him herself since he seems to be more or less accepting of her situation even if he doesn't think its normal and I imagine Asuka might want to have someone to talk with someone about it depending on how things develop. Although I suppose Akira could also work, but I can see Asuka being a bit hesitant to go to her.

As for Rui, I can see her making a playful guess that it has to do with her mother, and Asuka being unable to hide her emotions could lead to Rui asking more questions about what could possibly have happened with her mother to make her so happy.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 04 Apr 21:36
joined Apr 5, 2018

More like Ayako has come home to "face the music". She is steeling herself to admit to her daughter that she has sexual feelings towards her, that they have to stop, that, as she sees it, she has failed as mother..

As much as I want to see them together asap, I think I would be okay with this scenario. It would be fun to watch Ayako try to set boundaries between the two of them only to have her defenses slowly fall over time because of her love for Asuka and seeing her give into her true desires.

but it seems likely Asuka is going to argue pretty strongly against the last part, and as for the middle one, Ayako never has been good at saying no to her daughter...

Thats what I'm counting on and I love it. I'm all for watching Asuka slowly try to nudge her overtime to give in and her only putting up token resistance because her true feelings betray her. I wonder if they will remember their agreement to buy a new bed to share. Given these new developments this would certainly be a big trial for them to overcome if they intend to try and suppress their desires.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 04 Apr 13:04
joined Apr 5, 2018

I think it's clear Asuka wants to be both Ayako's daughter and lover, so calling her mom would be the natural thing to do.

Exactly. It just seems right.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 03 Apr 18:53
joined Apr 5, 2018

Am I the only one that likes Asuka calling Ayako “Mom” or is it just me..

Well I'm not into it in and of itself, but I think that is the way it works in the story, and I like the unconventional angle in that. It is a really interesting place to be. Ayako loves being Asuka's mom, and Asuka loves Ayako being her mom; it isn't separate from their romantic feelings, it's woven together into a single thing. Asuka is the only person in the world for whom Ayako is "Mom" so for both of them the word is symbolic of their specialness to each other... I really don't think either of them will be pushing for Ayako's first name to replace it, especially not in the bedroom.

I'm hoping it goes a lot further than a word, and Taiyaki is going to dig deep on the layered emotional significance as their relationship evolves. Familiar/unfamiliar, maternal/erotic; a duality in everything they do together.

The only scenario I can see for using Ayako's name is if at some point in the future they are trying to "pass" as a normal couple... even then I think Asuka would probably just call her mom and pass it off as a joke about the age difference.

What a beautifully worded assessment. I agree, though I'm also biased as I would also prefer if she continued to call her Mom.

I still think that Ayako will ask, at some point to Asuka to adress Her by name, but damn ... I know full well how deep in the dark side I am, but I like the fact She still calls Her Mom.

To add support for circamoore's argument, given how we have already seen Ayako's strong desire to want to have a family, for example when she is leaving to visit Akira and how we can she has long desired and dreamed of being part of a family, I don't think that she would want to put that kind of distance between them from a family perspective and would want to continue to be called Mom to maintain that closeness and have a reminder of their family bond.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 03 Apr 00:25
joined Apr 5, 2018

I'm concerned over how Ayako was incredibly calm and collected when confessing to Asuka. I'd wager she's about to start the next statement with "...but." I think she'll try to distance herself, after all.

Yep, I so thought the same. It's just not possible for her to say: "Yes I love you, now my daughter, we should calmly head toward the bed and proceed scientifically to the logical outcome."

I can NOT fathom this.

You're right, I don't think this will end well, at least not short-term.

I just re-read this, and just noticed that Ayako's arms are crossed while admitting she loved Asuka. So, she's deadpan and exhibits a closed body language. She might have acknowledged she loves Asuka, but emotionally she's already put miles of distance between them. Now, if she'll also try to physically distance herself, that remains to be seen.

I can certainly see this being the case but I really hope shes just setting the tone for an important conversation they need to have about how to progress from this point on.

She was "closed" when she was curled up in a corner at Akira's place too. She didn't rush back because she was convinced what she feels/did is ok, she rushed back because running away would hurt Asuka. She probably doesn't even have a plan. It seems like she is now aware of her feelings, and has probably decided to confess, but she is still ashamed/anxious about it, so defensive body language is to be expected (Ayako isn't particularly open or expressive at the best of times).

I think it is likely heading for a talk, which could be very interesting, since Ayako has no previous experience with falling in love, and has only just realised her own feelings, it probably hasn't occurred to her yet that Asuka is feeling the same things she is. That revelation could have rather big implications for what "not hurting Asuka" means.

I really really hope Ayako doesn't close off and just let's go. So they can both experience beimg stupid teenagers in love to growing older & wiser together... Always. Going past them finally getting together officially... I can't wait for what comes after that. Like hiding it??? I feel like Asuka will not be able to control her excitement. Lol but can't wait for the next step!!! Them becoming an actual couple. (Crossing fingers)

Agreed. Very excited about where this might go. I really want to see their daily romantic dating life as well and how they will handle their relationship given its implications. Hopefully they will become a couple and if they do, I hope we get to see how their relationship plays out for a while. I hate it when series end shortly after the characters get together. I'd wager though given that because we still have some other plot ends to tie up not related to AyakoxAsuka, there should be a good amount of story left. For example we still don't know full details about Akira's past, Ayako's past, and Miyuki's situation yet.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 18:28
joined Apr 5, 2018

I'm concerned over how Ayako was incredibly calm and collected when confessing to Asuka. I'd wager she's about to start the next statement with "...but." I think she'll try to distance herself, after all.

Yep, I so thought the same. It's just not possible for her to say: "Yes I love you, now my daughter, we should calmly head toward the bed and proceed scientifically to the logical outcome."

I can NOT fathom this.

You're right, I don't think this will end well, at least not short-term.

I just re-read this, and just noticed that Ayako's arms are crossed while admitting she loved Asuka. So, she's deadpan and exhibits a closed body language. She might have acknowledged she loves Asuka, but emotionally she's already put miles of distance between them. Now, if she'll also try to physically distance herself, that remains to be seen.

I can certainly see this being the case but I really hope shes just setting the tone for an important conversation they need to have about how to progress from this point on.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 07:04
joined Apr 5, 2018

So, so glad that Ayako has come to terms with how she feels. Hopefully it's not too complicated for them both to take it to the next level , becoming official and what not. I can already see Asuka also not believing what she's hearing. These 2 are stupid into each other. Haha

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened based on Asukas comments, "how many things has she thrown away for my sake", and "she's coddling me way too much". Its possible Asuka could come to a conclusion like, shes only saying she loves me for my sake, or take make me feel better, or something. Or perhaps Asuka could feel guilty about her mothers new realization, thinking that she herself is responsible for it, and therefore tries to distance herself for her mothers sake.
Personally though I feel like any misunderstanding that arises will get resolved in the next chapter as I see the two of them having a conversation about this new situation, the real discussion being how they will move forward from this point on and possibly setting ground rules if they want to hold off on things until Asuka graduates. Although I really hope they dont unless they eventually fail and give into each other because I dont want a time skip.

HonestYuriHawk
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 03:13
joined Apr 5, 2018

Oh my fucking god she said it!!!!! I can't wait till the next chapter! I'm so excited!

also i hope this doesn't get rushed. i feel like that confession is a sign of things wrapping up soon. god i want this manga to last.

I also had this thought and I hope this isn't the case because I think theres still alot of room for development. At the very least though I except we will see that plot of getting a new bed used. I really wish that this series will never end though, unfortunately that is unrealistic but I can dream.

HonestYuriHawk
VAMPEERZ discussion 02 Apr 01:01
joined Apr 5, 2018

Kissing Aria while she's still got Ichika's own blood all over her lips.. Hell. Yes.

Glad I'm not the only one. This kind of thing really excites but its hard for me to find.

The left most panel here is something truly beautiful. Which I was super surprised to see. The lips and the blood are draw so detailed.

The only series that comes close is this one with these pages 1 2 3

If anyone knows where there is more stuff like this I would be grateful. Especially if its yuri.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Why am I crying in the club rn

I feel that. This chapter was just packed with emotions.