Forum › Posts by Trouserwitz

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

They'll look really cute together on Christmas though.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Woof

I'm sad her butt isn't wagging back and forth there.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Oh awesome. I read the LN, didn't realize a manga was in the works. I've been subscribed to the writer's pixiv thing for awhile now cause it's cute how they put that they need money for snacks. Also, you know, good to support stuff you like.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

The line "Haru is Haru" is enough for me, I didn't even need the time skip. The two of them being able to move on with their lives just makes me happy.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Maybe I've been watching too many true crime murder shows lately, but when people stand by and do nothing when bad things are happening, it's the worst.

Trouserwitz
Liberty discussion 25 May 03:11
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Delicious what, though? More salt?

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I'll never look at my robovacuum and its charging hub the same way ever again.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

That end image hurt, true story. I had pizza for dinner and it's currently wrecking my bowels. I also like height gaps, so it was worth it?

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I'm just glad Maki wasn't a ghost or something. Creepy abandoned amusement park yuri ghosts seems like a thing I've read about before.

Someone mentioned the visual novel Love Ribbon, which I would recommend to anyone who liked this story, as it's pretty much this just expanded.

Trouserwitz
Yuru Oyako discussion 06 May 13:48
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Sequel to...?

All of these.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 17 Apr 13:52
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
Eth1jtyxkae6zkd-orig

I mean, to be fair, the whole nature of the game is tragic. Until you recruit everyone you can in one playthrough and laugh at them talking about having to fight their "friends." Like, c'mon, it's like two friends, cause I won't even bother to consider Hubert anyone's friend.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 17 Apr 13:45
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
Euryctnu4ayi7ng-orig

I think my problem with Leonie is that Shamir is in the game and she's just a cooler version of that character.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 17 Apr 13:30
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
Evfapdauwaaz-f8-orig

I hope they're sitting on Bienfu.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 17 Apr 03:07
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
Empkm7tucaa_ini-orig

I've logged almost 200 hours on this game and this is actually something I haven't seen yet. Crazy shit right there.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I see no connection.

My point is, forget two hours, I would be at a loss for words after two seconds.

Oh, sorry, wasn't commenting on your post. I was implying that I can't see how it happened that a dorky couple ended up being friends with other dorky couples. Truly makes no sense. . .

That said, I bet their car game is more akin to playing "I Spy" or something. Like, "What I like about you... is the way you slurp your soup" rather than two hours of deep romantic thoughts.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I see no connection.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Not sure where to post this, but I think this'll do. It's in regards to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yasetai_san_and_shitsuren_chan

I think that the co-creator is actually Yasuda Kousuke. He's the one who did Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested and some other yuri stuff that hasn't gotten translated. On Bookwalker it appears to be the characters for his name, and on Amazon.co.jp it's listed under his works. Plus.. it just has a similar feel to his other stuff.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

And that's the second time I've seen someone named Alice because of some ice connection.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

How very Golden Girls of Nanaki.
Why does that theme song apply to so many different things.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Of this author's small characters, this one seems the least meek, at least.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Aw, I'm okay with this, as long as Chitose and Yae are shown more often just helping these two morons out. This chapter felt better because of that.
However, yeah... Youko needs to pick, like next chapter.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Tune in next chapter to see if Akari is brave enough to try the chestnut ice cream. With Shiho at her side, anything's possible!

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

It wasn't until I just now finished reading this on mangadex that I realized it has an official English translation. Now I want to bang my head against a wall, but will cope by sharing my misfortune (stupidity) here. I'm sure it would have been a lot more comprehensible. Either way, I liked reading about these two lovable idiots. I wish there was more of them just doing couple stuff, though.
I'll probably wait a few months and then read it on tapas.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I've been reading this and playing Three Houses with my free time lately, my life is full of the woes of nobility/royalty. In reading this, I now kind of understand how 50 Shades of Grey became a thing. You could just slap new names on people and places, add more background information and bam, stand alone story. Anyway, thanks for uploading the art and posting the fanfic.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This really does a good job at capturing the spirit of the manga. All it was missing was Botan's ears leaking blood after that thunder.

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 2:22AM