Forum › Posts by Mu

joined Oct 12, 2017

Ok but for real tho. Kinoko are bomb.

joined Oct 12, 2017

Tfw you just discovered this and the chapter ended THERE.
That's rude! What happens next!?

joined Oct 12, 2017

I'll keep an eye on this one. So far the author seems to be setting up a "resisting who you genuinely are/internalized x-phobia" kind of story? Not a huge fan of ABO, mostly as it usually centers around men and having the "socially accepted masculine man" rape the "weak and effeminate man" for x contrived reason, but we'll see how this goes.

Mu
True me discussion 20 Feb 13:09
joined Oct 12, 2017

Hello, yes! I would like to order another, please.

joined Oct 12, 2017

Me larping as a conservative during holiday gatherings with my republican family.

joined Oct 12, 2017

T_T <3 Good for themmm

joined Oct 12, 2017

A-and then, 10 years later, a certain young woman went out to find the nice lady she kept teasing the shit out of when she was a kid......??????
I'm dying over here, please send help. Still gonna read it, but fffsssss.

joined Oct 12, 2017

I AM CRYING THAT WAS SO SWEET.

joined Oct 12, 2017

When you so gay that you keep a job you're not fond of and absolutely clueless about because of a pretty girl

^^^^

joined Oct 12, 2017

THAT IS SO CUTE I

joined Oct 12, 2017

This seems really cute. XD I love the mc and the setup so far.

Also tfw you totally wanna bail but a pretty lady walks in the room and your good sense jumps right out your ears.

joined Oct 12, 2017

The nekomura vibes from the art are making me full on miss them, where did they go? D:

joined Oct 12, 2017

!!!!????? That was too adorable, I can't!

joined Oct 12, 2017

Woah shit where is the aaaaangst tag.

joined Oct 12, 2017

I-is it over?

joined Oct 12, 2017

This was a really fascinating place to take this.
I get that the author is probably finished with it,
But I kind of want a story ABOUT her fighting this "destiny" now. Because she is actually in love with the president, not the sister. The turnaround is a great premise, I just want to see that executed.

joined Oct 12, 2017

This is.

Uncomfortably off. Like, I half expect someone to get murdered by the end of it.

joined Oct 12, 2017

W-what.

This ending needed WAY more lead in. It's a fine idea, but the author didn't set this up well enough at all.
I kinda get that the flashbacks were intended to key us into something? But
Look, it's just really abrupt. Like we were being lead along at a rather particular pace and suddenly the rug got yanked out from under us. Was this cut prematurely?

Reading postscripts is a legendary lost art only known to mysterious hermits and a few select initiates these days. Thou shalt embark on a heroic quest to learn its secrets, young padawan.

::snort:: Read? Who is she?

Blugh. :<

joined Oct 12, 2017

Tfw clicking the translator end-panel more aggressively to try and make the next chapter appear.

joined Oct 12, 2017

W-what.

This ending needed WAY more lead in. It's a fine idea, but the author didn't set this up well enough at all.
I kinda get that the flashbacks were intended to key us into something? But
Look, it's just really abrupt. Like we were being lead along at a rather particular pace and suddenly the rug got yanked out from under us. Was this cut prematurely?

joined Oct 12, 2017

This looks like a whole lot of angst.

I'm here for it. ::shrug::

joined Oct 12, 2017

This was so cute. T-T

joined Oct 12, 2017

The art style is interesting. I don't think I mind it at all.

I have extremely mixed feelings about the story itself, though. That was... a time.

joined Oct 12, 2017

I am dying over here. XD I need moreeee.

joined Oct 12, 2017

These two kids are so dumb and I kinda just love it. XD