Forum › Posts by YamaChan

joined Apr 3, 2012

I want to hire a nutritionist and personal trainer for Ssamba to keep her in good health >_>

joined Apr 3, 2012

I just had a feeling this would happen...

joined Apr 3, 2012

I really don't know what to make of the ending to this chapter. It just kind of...ended? Lol. First time in a while I just have no idea what to expect from the next chapter. At least not without a translation.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Whelp. Going to hope for the best and expect the worst news ;_;

joined Apr 3, 2012

I'm hoping for the longest chapter yet to make up for the 2 week wait

joined Apr 3, 2012

Maybe next week's chapter will be twice as long? crosses fingers

Get well, Ssamba

joined Apr 3, 2012

I'm hitting my refresh button right now more times than I'd feel comfortable owning up to. So hyped for these next few chapters.

joined Apr 3, 2012

I feel like given how much I promote FF in every forum I frequent, I don't talk about it enough on this forum or expound on my thoughts enough here. So let me do that now and more often from here on, because FF is already my favorite yuri comic ever and there's still so much in store.

I feel like we are right at the brink. I think Seol-a may be literally incapable of continuing the charade that her and No-rae are just normal friends. It would mentally exhaust and potentially break her to keep that up much longer, so we know her tipping point is close and she can't hold back her feelings any longer.

Finally it seems No-rae is picking up on all these signs, as well as the fact she can't stay in control of her feelings either.

I would be stunned if their amazing relationship doesn't blossom into an amazing romance by the time they leave No-rae's hometown.

I'm also surprised Seol-a was able to exercise as much control as she did when No-rae sang to her. I guess that's why she had to step out or she would've been all over No-rae~

Chapter was too short as always but I love these developments.
I really hope No-rae puts Seol-a out of her misery and takes some initiative. She picks up on these things much faster than Seol-a, despite how dense she sometimes seems on the outside, and she HAS to know now...

joined Apr 3, 2012

THAT NSFW hand holding!! I mean, guys, Soela slipped a finger in Norae Sleeve! My expectations were EXCEEDED!
Looking forward to next week!

This post goes so well with your avatar XD

joined Apr 3, 2012

I don't no whether to go "Noooooooo! Seol-a! Noooooo!" for her leaving to calm her heart or to go "Nooooooo! No-rae! Nooooooooo!", when Seol-a listened to the lyrics of her song and made an action to show her obvious affection only for it to click a little too slowly for No-rae, as Seol-a had already stepped outside.

At this point, I'm in no hurry. If every chapter is going to be as romantic as this one was, their realization of their mutual feelings will happen soon enough.

joined Apr 3, 2012

I tried the re-reading chapter 63 trick. No dice. Refreshing is slowly driving me insane, so I'll go watch some K-Pop videos until this drop, to keep me in my zone o_o

joined Apr 3, 2012

The suspense is killing me. Really. I'm ready for this chapter. It's the most important update since the last most important update.

YamaChan
Rui-Rui discussion 13 Feb 16:14
joined Apr 3, 2012

Friendship ending, bla...bla...bla ! Just like Tomodachi Login,Rico Haru Spring,etc.Too many female characters have decreased yuri element, Woosaaaahhh!

What?! Tomodachi Login?! Has it ended?

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 4:14PM

joined Apr 3, 2012

@anonymous thanks!

YamaChan

In case anyone missed this like I did
http://i.imgur.com/jqKcbwn.png
Ssamba, you clever girl!

YamaChan, how many times have you re-read FF? hahaha. Great catch. Ssamba is always full of surprises. She carefully planned everything from the beginning.
I have so many thoughts after this chapter. I really need to re-read everything again and put them down in words lol

Hmmmm. Far too many times to admit publicly?! I find new things every re-read, like that page I linked. You miss Ssamba's attention to detail and foreshadowing just following things week to week and worrying about the finish line instead of the journey :)

joined Apr 3, 2012

In case anyone missed this like I did

http://i.imgur.com/jqKcbwn.png

Ssamba, you clever girl!

joined Apr 3, 2012

Does anyone else think No-rae noticed Seol-a was blushing and embarrassed after hopping in bed? It had to be hard to miss.

And No-rae can't be that stupid. Seol-a didn't reject her in the slightest. They were going to kiss until her brother called (AAAAAUUUGH)

2/14/16

It's going down

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:54AM

joined Apr 3, 2012

We've gotten more scenes of them being like a couple through the special art Ssamba has drawn for the series. I saw those before I even started reading the series.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Did Ssamba even definitely say FF would only be 100 chapters? I thought she was just touting how cool it was to be half-way to 100, having never imagined she'd be able to draw a story for this long so successfully.

joined Apr 3, 2012

One thing I'm not sure has ever been clarified. Who's older, No-rae or Seol-a?

joined Apr 3, 2012

boop - http://pastebin.com/KRs00fRb

No-rae's inner monologues are the best

Yaaaaaaay

Thank you as always, halmoni

joined Apr 3, 2012

What is that Star War princess? Where are they lol? This looks like it could be a public sauna place that Korea has. I agree, No-Rae seems like she's subtly but intentionally flirting with Seol-A. I wish it's ot just my wishful thinking lol Noticed how she drank from Seol-A's straw?

Also is it me or No-Rae's hair seem like they have grown?

I don't think No-rae was being very subtle at all. How can I say? It seems like she's no longer chained down by the past after the flashback ended and seems to be looking forward to living in the present and hopefully a future with Seol-a?

And I also thought No-rae's hair had grown

joined Apr 3, 2012

Logistically i can understand why the exposition on No-rae's relationship with her ex has plot relevance and can play a crucial role in her character development and the progression of her inevitable relationship with Seol-a. However, with the hiatus and the Yuji flashback and both characters now acknowledging to themselves (but not to each other) that they're in love, I'm just so ready for No-rae and Seol-a's relationship to come front and center.

I would have been perfectly okay with the ex never coming into the picture, especially in the manner in which he did (interrupting a confession? Really?).

The build-up to Seolrae has been so well-handled by Ssamba to this point that maybe I'm losing my patience a little. It's a testament to how well she's done with our two female leads.

This flashback just irks me a little.

We've been so Seol-rae deprived the past few weeks.

joined Apr 3, 2012

You're all overreacting.

There was no romantic tension in that hug from anyone other than Ji-hwan. No-rae is the last person who would be indecisive or inconsistent on her feelings.

Even without dialogue, it's obvious her hugging Ji-hwan back was purely consolatory. Contrast it with her blushing in embarrassment just from Seol-a holding her hand (YES!!!)

Think of this as a blessing in disguise. The fact Seol-a saw the hug is going to give her a sense of urgency in confessing to No-rae so she can stake her claim on her woman. Without the hug, we probably don't get the hand-holding at the end of the chapter.

Loved this chapter actually!

joined Apr 3, 2012

These next few weeks are going to be amazing. The payoff for our patience is here!

This chapter was just too adorable. I've always loved how clingy Seol-a is with No-rae and how protective No-rae is with Seol-a.

This will be fun

joined Apr 3, 2012

Anyone want to translate the top 3 comments on the comico page? My curiosity is killing me!