Forum › Posts by Serpente915

Serpente915
Inko-sensei discussion 23 Nov 10:06
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Guys I think they broke up.

From that expression? I very much doubt it.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Pei will absolutely take advantage of this, she must know that he's her actual brother.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I didn't read the tags, oh boy.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Yeah the way she looks back at her in the second to last page seems to imply she is growing suspicious.

Also, I find it curious how we never (I think) saw Aizawa talk,not even when she was alive.

She told her that she like how she act like a kid, which it's wierd as the idol's image is/was completely different, she definitely started to suspect her on that fact alone. Only the closest family would know how her true personality, unless...

last edited at Oct 15, 2022 11:03AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Now this is something I like

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Feel like a huge asspull, especially with no warning at end,

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Lose with honor than Win for pity

More like creating a slight sadist partner as well

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

but how much is the age gap tho? to lazy to look through the chapters to find it

I don't think it's ever stated

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

But also, realistically, is there really a problem to have an adult accompany a child to pick something up at school in the middle of the night? Isn’t it something to be expected for the child’s safety? To have an adult responsible for them in a situation that could be dangerous (middle of the night at an empty school)?
Like, yeah it isn’t the child’s relative, but the teacher doesn’t have to know. Can just say she’s a cousin or aunt and the teacher would be a-ok with it.

I wanted to answer this truthfully but it turned more of a rant, I'm sorry lmao
Technically no but the main issue is that you (as a person, not you in particular) shouldn't enter a school outside of working hours, that's trespassing no matter how you look at it, putting an adult in this will also danger them to go to jail unless the Japs have really light law against this trespassing in school.
If a kid left a book or something at school they will have to deal with it and wait until the school is opened again. This stuff happens daily at where I work but they sure as hell don't bother to enter a school at night to grab a book they already own, if they do they are teenagers wanting to stealing expensive stuff but fail miserably because the expensive stuff is bolted to wall and or in the ground, lmao.
The fact that mangas in general see how casually is to do trespassing in school bothers me to no end.

I end my rant here

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 6:12AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The bird is pretty cute ngl

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Sh cliffhanger-kun we meet again, time to wait again

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I'm gonna miss this manga so much.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Thanks for another translation, Daphie. This one was a good find.

I was trying to remember from where I know this art style. It’s from "I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World.". It’s not a yuri manga, but is really good. I highly recommend it.

That's where the style was strangely familiar.
I also liked how the mother seems to have played the long game as same as the twins considering the response from the principal lmao

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 2:24AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Interesting. Setting aside the fetish group (voice fetish, smell fetish and kissing-maniac one). I really like Riri-chan and the Professor, wait did they have fetishes too? lol

Riri definitely have a touch fetish thing while the professor sure love to stare at the MC

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Amazing, Can't say that i can't wish for more of it

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

What the fuck.

Couldn't said it better.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Damn that girl is sizzling so hard you can eggs on her

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I'm surprised we didn't got a beach episode until now

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

That smile sir.
I do not like it

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

She could had made her some sweet Sanguinaccio.
*Please do not actual make it as it's unsanitary af so much that it's illegal to produce and sell in stores unless it's bloodless.(at least in Italy).

last edited at May 14, 2022 3:40AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Loving the uncle

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Power bottom power

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Also Japan really likes weird food.

This is set in China and the two fls have Chinese names ^^

Ssssh this is a Japanese comic for me

last edited at Mar 11, 2022 8:58AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Did she say she wants milk tea, with pudding, and . . . cheese?!

For a time, Parmesan Ice cream was a thing and a decent one at that.
Also Japan really likes weird food.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

This mom has no redeeming qualities and she's a terrible parent :/ Hope this ends well (preferably with her having a black eye, jfc)

I mean, I can’t say I disagree. To be fair, though, I probably would’ve reacted the same way she did to the phone call if someone were to start one like that. Especially in light of all the maddening phone scams that keep going around.

Plus She didn't say who she was at the start of the conversation.
I would had done the same tbh.