Forum › Posts by DY4Y

DY4Y
Sugary Days discussion 03 Oct 09:53
joined Jan 6, 2017

After the anime I was like: Bokita is the bomb
After reading the manga I'm like: Boniji is the real deal.

Close the triangle and throw in some NijiKita

joined Jan 6, 2017
Tiffanychou_-1707507039306690567-img1

^Communism ship

joined Jan 6, 2017

This thing needs a love chart. I will work on one. It feels like Renako has all these levels from 1 to 10 of infatuation and Mai is #1 but that doesn't stop other girls from being #2 or #5. I can see Mai casually telling some of them "I was her first everything, you know."

#1 Mai & Ajisai
#2 Satsuki

That's it

joined Jan 6, 2017
Aoiro1623-1702277510636179750-img1

All the Kessoku Band ships are equally good.

joined Jan 6, 2017
Shiroikawa_-1699300265193771277-img1

I love them.

joined Jan 6, 2017
109805923_p0

If you pull away you lose regardless of if the pocky breaks or not. The only way to win is to kiss

joined Jan 6, 2017
G_r_s__-1702080170213978249-img1

Because queer people are a minority while cishet people aren't. There's no such thing as heterophobia but homophobia does exist and affects real people.
In the same way "blackwashing" white characters is fine but whitewashing black ones isn't etc.

I'm obviously being reductive and there's nuance to this but it works as a general rule.
And like, artists are allowed to make whatever they want but we the audience also have the right to call them out on shitty behaviour such as doing something homophobic or racist.

last edited at Sep 18, 2023 9:42AM

joined Jan 6, 2017
G_r_s__-1702080170213978249-img1

@luinthoron No, actually. If an author erases a character's canonical sexuality they are being homophobic even if that wasn't their intention. Their homophobia should be called out and criticised even if it doesn't come from a place of malice

(Also, shipping straight characters in gay ships is not equivalent to the reverse. One is okay, the other is not.)

last edited at Sep 16, 2023 5:14PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

This was really cute and hot.

joined Jan 6, 2017
Kzhto-1691390266178240512-img1%20(1)

She loves both of them

joined Jan 6, 2017

I love it but still praying for an Akira extra. Give her a gf pls!

joined Jan 6, 2017

Did not expect more chapters, I thought this was dropped because it got licensed? Well I'm not complaining

New scanlator picked it up

joined Jan 6, 2017

ok. Page 7. that is DEFINITELY not ChisaTaki's handguns. I don't recall either of them having such short barrel's, or such strangely shaped muzzles

They're clearly their wedding guns

DY4Y
End to End discussion 16 Aug 14:25
joined Jan 6, 2017

10/10, easily the best out of the trilogy (1 was okay and I didn't like 2 but this one is really good)

Love the little detail that Takina also really wanted this and that the 5 days weren't exactly easy for her either.

last edited at Aug 16, 2023 2:25PM

joined Jan 6, 2017
Nyasa_ak-1690419391371132928-img1

And I want Dia x Yohane x You but we can't always get what we want

joined Jan 6, 2017
Aracari39-1678474599959515137-img1

So soft. I love Sumika's expression

joined Jan 6, 2017
Img_5325

I think it's mainly because of the "Gotou-san no chinpo dekai no ne" audio thing

joined Jan 6, 2017

Guess I'm a bit hypersensitive today, cause I found this one a bit irritating. The idea that a straight girl has to be concerned about being closed in with a group of lesbians triggers me a little. It's like suggesting that lesbians are predators constantly on the hunt for fresh prey and will pounce when she wanders into range (never-mind that one did), even if just for comic effect. It felt unpleasant.

She's in the Lesbian-Only Passenger Car even though she's not a lesbian. She's not concerned about being assaulted, she's concerned about breaking the law.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Come on, Nanao can definitely go for more than FWB.

Yeah... She should be Asumi's first customer.
Think about it: Asumi is broke > Nanao pays Asumi for sex > Asumi uses that money on prostitutes > Asumi is broke > Nanao pays Asumi for sex > Asumi uses that money on prostitutes > etc.

It's perfect.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I don't know anything about it directly. Is Rings of Power actually bad or just "bad" because people hate that it's woke or whatever the fuck, or that it has wrong skin colors?
Sometimes things can be both bad and "bad", like with the Last Jedi.

It's actually bad. Like really bad.
The racist and sexist backlash completely overshadows the actual problems with the series like usual

joined Jan 6, 2017

imma try to snipe the plot : Asumi x Nanao x Mai polycule . Change my mind.

Nanao x Asumi x brothel polycule

joined Jan 6, 2017
108735812_p4

Bird

joined Jan 6, 2017

So can we finally get Asumi x Ouka stuff? Chapter 8 left on a perfect note for their relationship to start to progress but then Nanao got introduced and took up way too much screen time and now I'm really scared that we'll never get a payoff to Ouka's stuff...

Ouka hearing about Asumi and Nanao becoming FWB might very well be the trigger for that to happen, I can totally see her being down and using that to get her foot in the door so to speak :D

Since Asumi has experience with threesomes but Ouka doesn't I will never be satisfied if Asumi doesn't have a threesome with Ouka and someone else (preferably Sayaka because Sayaka is best girl)

For sure! As for Nanao, i'm personally p happy about her suggesting the FWB route, bc it's a nice step towards a hopeful Polyam Happy end with Asumi, Mai and Nanao together~ Here's to hoping <3

A hopeful open polyam happy end with Mai still being a prostitute and Asumi continuing to be the brothel's favourite customer.

The Best Timeline.

If this isn't Asumi's future then what's even the point?

joined Jan 6, 2017

So can we finally get Asumi x Ouka stuff? Chapter 8 left on a perfect note for their relationship to start to progress but then Nanao got introduced and took up way too much screen time and now I'm really scared that we'll never get a payoff to Ouka's stuff...

Ouka hearing about Asumi and Nanao becoming FWB might very well be the trigger for that to happen, I can totally see her being down and using that to get her foot in the door so to speak :D

Since Asumi has experience with threesomes but Ouka doesn't I will never be satisfied if Asumi doesn't have a threesome with Ouka and someone else (preferably Sayaka because Sayaka is best girl)

For sure! As for Nanao, i'm personally p happy about her suggesting the FWB route, bc it's a nice step towards a hopeful Polyam Happy end with Asumi, Mai and Nanao together~ Here's to hoping <3

A hopeful open polyam happy end with Mai still being a prostitute and Asumi continuing to be the brothel's favourite customer.

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 10:23AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 10:02AM