Forum › Posts by Kyosaya_Bubbiline

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Daisy discussion 09 Aug 03:11
joined Jun 21, 2015

Honestly if you are married and in love with someone else just get a divorce dammit. Life is not have your cake and eat it too. Cheating is cheating no matter the gender -_- never even mentioned leaving him soooo wtf

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Fucking depressing calls my therapist

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Good story, definitely made me what the fuck a few times

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I hate how she said she was a virgin. You are clearly having sex with your girlfriend so you are indeed not a virgin -_- to think you need a penis or anything phallic shaped to lose your virginity is absolutely insane

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Chu! discussion 08 Aug 02:34
joined Jun 21, 2015

I kind of feel like this was written by a guy or a straight woman lol because there is no way an experienced lesbian or even bisexual girl wrote this

joined Jun 21, 2015

I like the story, but I do not care for how they use the term boyfriend. It is trying to normalize a homosexual romance into heteronormative standings which makes absolutely no sense. The whole point of a lesbian relationship is that there is no boyfriend.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Sweet discussion 08 Aug 02:15
joined Jun 21, 2015

Saw their nails and felt like sex would just be a scene out of a Freddy Kruger film

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

........once slug was said all I could picture was some National Geographic Garden special on the mating rituals of slugs -_- dammit

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

She REALLY loves tennis...and sex...sexy tennis

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Aaaaaaaangst

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I feel like if I tried this I would be arrested and I also feel like that is not fair D; why is my reality not an nsfw yuri manga with a happy ending?!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I really dislike how she said she was at fault, that urks me so much. Yes you couldn't see and you didn't exactly check, but if someone touches you despite you saying no and asking them to stop that is NOT your fault. It sort of feels like rape is made into some sort of joke or that it is somehow condoned in this manga and that is not okay. I admit I read yuri rape manga, but only if it was roleplay rape not actual rape. Oh well it is fiction I guess.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Drip discussion 04 Aug 17:15
joined Jun 21, 2015

This never happened when I worked at starbucks D;

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

XD was the artist a guy? I get the feeling the artist was a dude lol not really hot or exciting, if anything I kept thinking she should see a gyno for being that wet because that is not normal o.o

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

That moment when you say no to it even though you totally want it

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Lily Love discussion 01 Aug 19:14
joined Jun 21, 2015

Hahaha that is my reaction to every time I have a first date with a girl I like xD

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I understand that the author likes to see Nico top which is fine honestly, but you can be a top and still be on the receiving end. I kind of wish that the author had her receive while topping because it makes it seem like Maki is just a pillow princess or like she has absolutely no interest in making the pleasure mutual. Also something seemed off with the pages? That might have been me not wearing my glasses though >_< either way great story VIVA LA YURI!!!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I don't mind cheating tags or NTR tags because hey stuff happens in real relationships so it is fine that stuff like that happens in manga. I however do not like when someone in an opposite sex relationship cheats on their significant other with someone of the same sex. It always just seems like they don't actually consider it cheating and that angers me because regardless of gender it is wrong either way. Didn't care for the het kiss scene so at this risk of reading further and there being makeout or sex scenes I shall drop this. I love yuri BUT I don't need any straight raining down on my lesbian parade. The art was nice though :)

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Off Time discussion 28 Jul 01:28
joined Jun 21, 2015

the sting of reading such a sweet story after getting a rejection to my confession is making me struggle -_- yah damn cute and happy couple all in mutual and beautiful love!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Prism discussion 26 Jul 23:29
joined Jun 21, 2015

grabs tissue oh god that was just beautiful blows my nose and blubbers SUCH SWEET LOVE!!!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Image Comments 26 Jul 22:31
joined Jun 21, 2015
Aousagi5

XD this explains what I would do if i could randomly open holes in space.

joined Jun 21, 2015

Nagato is honestly my favorite character (probably because I am a sucker for a girl in charge with a secret cute side) and I definitely ship her with Mutsu <3 ah so much cuteness

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Truth discussion 26 Jul 18:57
joined Jun 21, 2015

When I think the yuru yuri artist has a dark side like this I kind of feel like she has an inner sith lord to her outter jedi.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Rainy Day discussion 25 Jul 19:29
joined Jun 21, 2015

For some reason this feels kind of angsty? Idk maybe it's just me though.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I've read this a few times........for uhhh the plot >_> anyways I actually really enjoy it. I mean it really is just a couple doing role play, Kagami as a futa is surprisingly sexy since Konata is obviously the more perverse one. I have always shipped them so any doujin with them as a couple automatically gets a read from me.