Forum › The Woman Who Got Bitten discussion

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awww... :3 (can't think of anything else to say other than that)

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I hate how she said she was a virgin. You are clearly having sex with your girlfriend so you are indeed not a virgin -_- to think you need a penis or anything phallic shaped to lose your virginity is absolutely insane

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

Is it just me or was that confusing as fuck? I couldn't follow the storyline at all.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Is it just me or was that confusing as fuck? I couldn't follow the storyline at all.

Huh, I thought it was clear enough

Older girl met her ex. Younger girl remembered the time before they dated - that talk about having sex this morning. And she got jealous of the past.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mannn the last part was awesome, you usually see girl get jeaolus and the older one act like mature and the younger one becomes the bad guy. So it was really nice for she said that. Other than that she got bitten at store lolololololololololololololololololol crazy biches.

last edited at Feb 26, 2016 3:41PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I hate how she said she was a virgin. You are clearly having sex with your girlfriend so you are indeed not a virgin -_- to think you need a penis or anything phallic shaped to lose your virginity is absolutely insane

This is old so the mangaka might had some misconceptions, the topic wasn't really discussed into at that time anw.

All in all this one is nice, good moral cute lesbians what not to like?

To reply you must either login or sign up.