Forum › Posts by Green Melon

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

My heart melted. Kemofure translates especially well in children's-book style format

Green Melon
Image Comments 25 Nov 22:16
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Dpp_sobvqaakqpm-orig

Oh god bike cuck made it even to here

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I knew I would love you despite knowing that this would turn into ntr

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

The dialogue in this especially during the sex scenes were really authentic and genuine sounding. Having actual communication during a mid-sex conversation is probably my biggest kink out there

Green Melon
Dark Widow discussion 17 Nov 00:37
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Okay have to admit that i really wasn't into this at first, not with alot of themes that i couldn't sit well with like harems, cheating, promiscuity, momcons and the like but as the series progressed...i found it actually really funny with the cartoonish humor right up my alley? Especially the new chapter, damn that teacher is awesome!

(Also im not nitpicking but if the scanslators or author would like a proofreader, they've got a very free grammar-naz! right here)

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I noticed the mangaka likes potraying Chika as a little agressive or rather less ditzy and oblivious than in the anime and I really dig that. Has great chemistry especially with their version of Riko being leds easily flustered and having a more calm and mature-ish feel about her

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

WHAT THE FLYING AYAFUJI. There i thought iris was gonna go into chrysalis and ayafuji's gonna have to painfully continue living and watching iris grow up again but holy takano saku pulled a fast one on us

Green Melon
Image Comments 19 Oct 12:10
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Tumblr_ownldi6tat1ruyji8o1_raw

^^No baiting whatsoever....because there isn't much yuri to begin with....discount one or two scenes. But mostly their relationship gravitates towards friendship and mutual acknowledgement

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Not stigmatizing chiaki's cut marks, I mean if she's gone through some shit its a plausible reason. But adding the fact that she's into menhera....if she really is harming herself physically just for the sake of fitting into that trend then yo you need some help girl

Or maybe she's into menhera because she's been through some shit? Could easily go either way. I've always thought the line people draw between body modification and scars was a bit odd, but if you have the scars to begin with, then you're pretty much blocked off from a lot of styles. Seems pretty easy to be drawn towards menhera when it's one of the few aesthetics that 100% works with the body you've got, and most of the others require you to cover them up or pretend they aren't there.

That's true, ya got a point there. Was actually thinking about something along the lines of that shortly after my original post but i guess my bias made me wave the thought off. Thanks for bringing another approach to it to the table tho

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Oh ho Alice's last line tho. Very smooth~

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Aaaaahhhhhh finally!!! That anime was a masterpiece i tell ya. Hopefully it doesn't get swept under the yuri rug like FliFla was

Green Melon
NYOW GAME! discussion 19 Oct 02:57
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Wtf was i reading....

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Not stigmatizing chiaki's cut marks, I mean if she's gone through some shit its a plausible reason. But adding the fact that she's into menhera....if she really is harming herself physically just for the sake of fitting into that trend then yo you need some help girl

Green Melon
Image Comments 15 Oct 06:51
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Dlnlslfuiaalz-m-orig

Dia....so...h-handsome faints

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Ahhh i don't know why but seeing angst after having their feelings confirmed to the reader just makes my heart flutter. It lessens the pain but makes it so sweet and mellowly-intense? This is youth i tell ya!

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I came half-expecting the typical moeshit (don't get me wrong moe and sof are my all-time fav genres, just that it's been done to cookie-cutter death lately) but was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Art that's easy on the eyes yet unique enough with likeable characters. Pretty promising first chap

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Morinaga milk? You mean THE morinaga milk famed for doing stories about yuri that beats around the bush and endless one-sided-but-turns-out-to-be-mutual-affection-after-20-chapters Morinaga? Damn we got lucky today, madoka being si straightforward in the artist's style feels kinda weird....still good tho!

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Such a good read, as expected of an official Touhou mangaka .The story had so many themes woven together involving the numerous characters but at the same time keeping it light and simple enough to digest. The art is wonderful too, reminds me of that one YukaRei doujin where Reimu could only see purple. Always a treat to see artists implement creative use of colors into the story.

Green Melon
Image Comments 27 Aug 01:29
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
64534650_p0

it's really nice to see Mai (sorry if im wrong but im referring to the darker haired one), gradually getting more confidence as life goes on, implied by her standing taller with a less meek look

Green Melon
Image Comments 24 Aug 09:04
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Page2

Ah sorry i didn't mean it as obscure in that sense but in regards to yuri ships in general. Hopefully they go further that just bathing and sharing a bed else i'm gonna end up falling for the bait. But by the looks of it Kabru x Lynn is probably the bigger bait

Green Melon
Image Comments 23 Aug 10:26
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Tumblr_otsm4px1dy1wnccq0o1_r1_1280

@SF that theory is a nice idea to give a continuation to the story for a post-rebellion movie maybe? I mean, if the new theatrical-ish movie isn't planning on doing that already

Green Melon
Image Comments 23 Aug 10:21
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Page2

T-this is...DUNGEON MESHI????? sonorous screeches of a thousand harpies Oh darn im getting too excited over this, such an obscure manga, and an especially obscure ship, getting a fanart by a not-so-obscure mangaka. Send me to heaven already

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

T-the works are connected..... drops to knees and throws up hands in the air GOD BLESS

Green Melon
Image Comments 03 Aug 04:02
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Theplague

One new fluffy ship at a time, i like it

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

It doesn't make sense because it's just the first chapter. The game is explained later on, so if you would just have an ounce of patience, maybe you'd actually not sound as asshole as you do now.

If you had made that comment, say, 5-7 chapters in with people still questioning the story, then it would have been fine. But by criticizing people in the first chapter, you make yourself look just as impatient as those questioning the work.

Wouldn't it be weirder to tell people to be patient that "the story will explain itself" when its already this far down the line? 5-7 chapters would be ample time for the author to flesh out the characters and give proper exposition by then