Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

... What

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Omigod their mom helped draw an ero manga :O How even lmao

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

"- So that made me realise I have no interest in men and I only wanted to bang with girls
+ Maybe was that him sucked?
- THAT'S NOT THE POINT"
Oh, shit, this hits near home... Why always if you have experience with men trying to be normal people say "maybe he wasn't the correct" like if someone of them could actually work instead of that heteronormativity suck...

Also I like the translation, in Spain mangas they also don't use honorifics and I like the accent.
And

As if it's easy to learn how to read Japanese; the average Japanese person needs to learn about TWO-TO-THREE THOUSAND kanji just for everyday use, with an additional few thousand more for occasional use.

And averague native person of whatever language knows more than 10k of words. Spanish has more than 80k. What's different about 力 = power and 人 = person? In the end they are words, just because the way they are writting is hard for adults doesn't mean that it's that hard to see that all languagues has words and it's a way to have them. Know 3k of words I think that it's pretty normal.

learning vocabulary and learning kanji are two very different things. i don't know a single language (not saying there aren't) other than chinese ofc and maybe egyptian and any spin off from that, that has a different character for practicaly every word in existence. so yes, harder. MOST langauges have a normal alphabet or some version of it that they use.

Agree. Now if it's just speaking then the difficulty should be the same, but to learn to read, memorizing unique characters for thousands of words is ridic ok

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Being fawned over by someone you're trying to move on from or someone you have moved on from is really frustrating. Especially if they said they want to be friends but then they try to put the moves on you. It's completely disrespectful and if it were a guy doing that to a girl we would all agree and call him a creep. It doesn't matter that Amane still loves her. She obviously doesn't love her enough to respect her boundaries and her feelings. Regardless on the break up.

I do feel for Amane though, having lingering feelings for someone. But trying to force yourself onto them just hurts both parties and that's how you LOSE someone forever.

I second this

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This is so cute!!!

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

How is this a Yuri wins? Looks to me like they're still just friends in the end...

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

There's no loli though
That tag literally wouldn't make sense here

last edited at Mar 12, 2019 4:10AM

khasak
Yurigurashi discussion 03 Feb 02:01
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

She's told she's gonna die, and still goes into work the next day...?

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I'm really happy this story exists! Also I didn't know about bi-gender before, so I learned something :D

khasak
Lily Marble discussion 25 Oct 01:33
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I thought shed never realize tsubasa is a girl X'DDDDDDDD

khasak
Scarlet discussion 12 Oct 02:14
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Lol in the last page the kid is still smiling???

khasak
Mousou Envy discussion 09 Sep 02:46
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

"I wanted her to be even more garbage."

Oh, Naoko.

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Cute and funny XD

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

hey.... HEY.... No you can't just stop there, no.... taps screen furiously

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I love this manga so much

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Wow that was great wish it was longer

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Wow there's so much heated debate! I just wanna say, though it isn't Pulitzer Prize worthy, I really liked this LN it makes for good light reading. And wow those sex scenes made my cheeks burn, whew~ I hope chapter 2 will be uploaded here!

last edited at Jul 25, 2018 10:44PM

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I don't often read books that aren't manga/comics lol... But that wasn't bad lol

khasak
Finger Love discussion 24 Jul 15:41
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Nico, may you always top, amen

khasak
Candy Trap discussion 22 Jul 04:24
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

It feels kind of shallow but it's also cute? It's somehow so real in how fake the girls are Lol

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Ooshima Tomo wrote Nico as top? I am so pleasantly surprised

khasak
Earth Girls discussion 07 Jul 02:18
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Not a square D: □

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Yep I like this, it's definitely different and funny lol

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

LOL part of me was thinking it might end in violence and Ichi would smack around the bullies, didn't actually think that would happen though lol! And she cut off their hair too! AMAZING

I'm glad there was no yandere or violence tag, the plot twist was great what a surprise XD happy end great story

last edited at May 28, 2018 1:18AM