Forum › Posts by konpelto

konpelto
Their Story discussion 21 Apr 23:22
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

the author is on Twitter and released speechless panels. I see more updates about her classmates than these two girls.

konpelto
Only I Know discussion 16 Apr 13:34
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

someone please explain the last 2 pages to me lol. why does she need their addresses and like "no one else needs to know" line???

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

this is a yuri manga. of course a long awaited ending will always be disappointing. the question is why even after a decade that we still have to deal with only a one-panel ending for wlw? this isn't even bittersweet. just bitter. you would think the author would spend more time showing us uta got her happy ending with more than one panel.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

are they ever going to get together or is it always gonna end as a one-sided unrequited love? I was really disappointed with the first version and the novel isn't helping me sate my needs.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i really wanna believe nadeshiko is with ai but maybe miho and megumi is into nadeshiko in return??
orr it's nadeshiko x ai and megumi x miho??????????
namori... stop blue balling us. it's been a decade

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Wait the next chapter is the last one?!

Where did you read that? Please, tell me it's not true.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-09-19/tmnr-if-i-could-reach-you-manga-reaches-climax-in-october/.164237

that doesn't say anything about it being the last chapter??
if they end it like that i'd be so pissed. i hate manga that just has no resolution. i would literally call out yuri bait

konpelto
Image Comments 27 Sep 23:23
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014
Lo9dgfk

i think a pairing happens when you get an A support with them first. so for example if petra and dorothea had A support before with anybody else but dorothea got an A support with sylvain next she still ends up with petra in the epilogue. that's just what i noticed in my 3 playthroughs.

ALSO am i the only one who noticed that every female support with Ingrid goes a lil gay for her? and this comic is canon cuz she kinda went gay only for mercedes lol

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

hmm she's annoying. pass

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

can someone link me to the raws i cant seem to find the right link thanks

konpelto
Jewels discussion 21 Aug 06:36
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

this is so cute. i just found this author, i'm glad their work is all lovey-dovey.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

my two fave overwatch ships, aww. hahaa

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

I have loved yotsuba&! since 2008 so I'm really glad to see more tora x asagi stuff.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

looks interesting

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

wow a repost great

konpelto
Kase-san discussion 11 Aug 07:32
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

so there's 5 chapters left right?

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i stopped reading this back in 2011 and now i remember how this never really went anywhere

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

read chapter 40, thought it was Ai.
now i read chapter 45, i think it's miho.
i'm thinking nadeshiko is in a poly relationship with these two

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

I was hoping that someone would write FF fan fiction again.. oh, I can't really find a substitute to the series....
if only i knew how to write creatively, i would definitely write some fanfic for seol-a and no-rae

konpelto
Shiromuchi discussion 01 Apr 05:01
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

ok the fetish is already weird but the violence made it even more gross tf

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Does anyone know where I can read the RAWs for chapters after chapter 5?

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

when

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

ahh, this takes me back. this has always been one of my fave yuri manga.
i really hope the author makes more.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i found child resolution 1 and 2 RAWS (chapters after this) but no luck for the last two chapters

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i really hope they upload the next chapter soon. i want to know more about these two.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

I sense polyamory