Forum › Posts by grinseb

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

LEWD

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

At this point, I think Mayuki just wanna smooch this beautiful blonde lespie.

You can't tell me her excuse for the kisses is not total bs.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

How the predator woman is all like "welp i've got no sex in 4 years, no adult lespies here and this 14 years old is half-naked" as an excuse to screwed a 14 years old is just...

Imagine if the character is male. Yep.

I have a huge bias. I hate myself.

Why

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

is senpai dead?

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This is the worst. Glorified pedophilia. The worst. But I'm a terrible shitty human bean so....

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

canon

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

go to nyaa.si and search succubus ja nai or just succubus is fine. Click on the succubus ja nai link, then download the torrent.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

oh my god, we... have reached the level of that pillow boys anime...

grinseb
Wicked Girl discussion 15 May 21:09
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

grinseb posted:

The trope’s general idea is that “badness” is attractive and the sentient of “I will change her” (sensei literally think this - check her thought bubbles to see) is appealing. In other works, this is glorified or resulted in Stockholm syndrome, or end terribly with the mc failing to change their love interest. We never consider what happen when one succeed?

Em, what? This trope is all over Hollywood and it always ends with girl changing guy for the better. Which is totally unrealistic and instead what should happen is exactly what you wrote.

Oh yeah, I guess I never consider those change genuine so they slipped my mind completely =]] Anddd I don’t watch much str8 stuff since 5th grade...

grinseb
Wicked Girl discussion 15 May 13:45
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

At first this seems like a nice one shot with shitty protag and ending to me. But on second thought, I think it is really interesting and meaningful: It’s a deconstruction of the “girls want bad girls” trope.

The trope’s general idea is that “badness” is attractive and the sentient of “I will change her” (sensei literally think this - check her thought bubbles to see) is appealing. In other works, this is glorified or resulted in Stockholm syndrome, or end terribly with the mc failing to change their love interest. We never consider what happen when one succeed?

Sensei succeeded. And what happened after that? She definitely does not feel happy. She is never satisfied like the trope suggest. It sends a powerful message to those who are attracted to “bad girls” and “changing them”. The story clearly stated: with that mentality, you’ll never be content, since your attraction is with an image, an idea and not a person.

Great that sensei is taking responsibility, but I’d rather she let Sudou go to find true happiness, and set herself free too. I want a sequel where sensei either do that or goes to a therapist and figures her shit out.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Funny

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

The only problem I see is Ichigo being underage. If "they" are all in adulthood, doc and Ichigo can ask permissions(doesnt seem like the others mind much).

But yea, doc probably dont love 15 that way.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This story is definitely saying "Fuck you" to me...

Then again, at the end the girl who confessed still keep the charm the brunete made. This probably means some kind of hope for a better ending. I believe brunete cried because she saw her crush still keeping her charm, which means her crush still remembered her, maybe still loved her, and was waiting to meet her again. So yeah, plenty of hope in the last page I think.

However, I hate how this story make me feel. I hate it, hate hate, hate it.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This has the makings of a killer coming of age story. I'm actually more curious about Juri and why she went along with Nami's every whim, than about Nami and her obvious hang ups.

Probably, most definitely because Juri is gay.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 2:53PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

That escalated quickly.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

There's a live action version that's pretty damn fun, too. Ggl it, make ur day nicer folks.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This is traumatizing.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh no...

Portraying rape/pedophelia/child abuse is of course not a problem, but romantisizing them? That's a line that mustnot be crossed.

I don't think being a story can give it a pass. This story is very realistic, everything about it is so, then if the author just go and make them a couple... Jikes.

Other works being shitty, doesnt mean this is not, well, the same (if Jinno and Kousaka do end up together in that fluffy happily ever after way). Ppl are allowed to criticize what they've read, however niche. Sidenote, I mean yea it's a "niche yuri", but we've already got over hundred views on it.

Anw, I still hope the author doesnt avoid the problem and make this some mindless exploitation. Everything it needs is a reasonable ending. Welp, looks like Jinno won't open up to anyone except Kousaka now though.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

It's chilling how realistic this is... The kid had just moved to this unfamiliar place, not to mention being neglected by her mom, her position is so vulnerable... I think next we're gonna see how the older woman isolated her, maybe even some gas-lighting... Whatever happens, it's likely that the friend from school is an important character who will make some big impact later on.

Anw I'm interested in how this story will go/end, it seems the author know what kind of stuff they're putting on the plate.

last edited at May 19, 2018 2:34PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

The artstyle makes me feel really uncomfortable when they have sex...

Welp hope more lwa stuffs will get here soon.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

why

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

There's no progress... I still don't know how schoolgirl can like Mao, guess it's just her fetish.

Tbh, I'd rather read a story about Mao x a girl who is like Mao. Like they are best friends, got to know each other through their exes or a bar or sth. It'd be an adult life story and pretty angst but welp more interesting than a naive underage schoolgirl going "I love you" for no real reason.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

CUTE. Yea agreed with Nezchan, Ebi is most likely not straight.

grinseb
Akikan! discussion 25 Feb 19:02
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Still dissapointed her name isn't Aki.

You know, cuz she's an akican. HA! Yeah...

grinseb
Desire discussion 23 Feb 16:09
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Nice, I like the translation a lot, I bet the atmosphere would be different if not for the translation. Thanks Scanaloupe.