Lily Love discussion 16 Dec 23:36
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Ratanna confirmed superior taste

Maus
Anime season 13 Dec 09:41
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

But the yuri absorbed the lesbian stuffs, not the other way around.

Must....resist....Bane Joke....

anyway, pretty much, always bugs me when people recommend me lesbian stories instead of yuri stories

last edited at Dec 13, 2015 9:42AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

You know, I would be fine if the series were to end like this:

Dunno what it is about this particular picture but everything about it screams "right"

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I get the feeling that Sato San really didn't rent that apartment instead she killed the owner's of that apartment. In order that Shio chan and her would live freely. Caused it's kinda odd when the Mangaka didn't draw the appearance of the Owner. I think Sato San was really broken to the very beginning. And the way she said Thank you at the very end... Give's a hint.

Oh and the cleaver and the stained bags are also VERY sutble hints but only if you look really closely.

But that flies over most peoples head the first time

Maus
Girl's Ride discussion 07 Dec 13:09
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I read romance for the journey, not the conclusion

still a better ending than Stretch

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

the moment when you realize that Hana from Seiken no Qwaser seemed so much more subtle as an lesbian pedophile

but then again, I don't think this is much yuri and more like just an moe overdosis

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

the manager blew the guy and then took him hostage so he wouldn't tell them on her, that much is clear from Satos crazy talk

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

this manga is much more subtle than you might think, it asks the reader a very important question

What is love?

BABY DON'T HURT ME

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Liking something is one thing but that was almost a witch hunt + the fact that Senran Kagura is given way too much fucking credit just because it shifted way more heavily on yuri fanservice in recent times and now even someone feels "betrayed" because its gone just a teensy bit more wishfullfillment level than it already was. Which was a lot.

The designers know what they want and are doing, if somehow the writing suffers or "never will be taken seriously) (lol) than it was entirely intentional on their part. If someone wants to really write something great for it, they would come eventually but honestly, the already set up things from day 1 probably aren't very appealing to anyone and the designers clearly don't have any intentions of doing it themself.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

the overreactions here are pure gold

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

By way of trivia, many tarot readers don't use reversed meanings at all, reasoning that the upright meanings contain symbology enough to cover everything anyhow. However, they do note if a card comes up reversed, despite having been upright before shuffling, so the shift must have come from the questioner.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious. Based on the naked girls nearly kissing on every piece of advertisement.

^also commonly used as het hentai magazine cover...

well, to be fair, it's mostly cuddling with peck on the cheeks and dead stares at the audience to establish dominance or something

Maus
hi :D 29 Nov 06:38
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Oh god, they are actually making stories from that set-up?

Booyah!

Edit: Kotori x Eri is strangely appealing

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 6:41AM

Maus
Madoka News & Rumors 28 Nov 13:21
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

funny thing is, the more I see the same characters reprising roles, the whole new concepts they are around plus commercial stuff they are advertising, the less I see them as characters but more like actors

Other than that,

Didn't watch Rebellion even

Maus
Their Story discussion 28 Nov 12:47
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Sun Jing is actually kinda bad at this. If anything, she's gonna scare Qiu Tong away.

If this were Earth Girls she'd be the worst hunter.

You mean the one that got the harem?

Maus
IF discussion 26 Nov 14:40
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I can't recall who it was, David Gerrold or Asimov or someone, who said the dirtiest words in the English language were "...and it was all a dream" written at the end of a story.

Inception was a vey lewd movie to be sure

Maus
Anime season 26 Nov 10:08
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

wild guess: cross channel

Maus
Anime season 25 Nov 11:47
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Higurashi excelled in it's writing, not in it's art, not really a new thing

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

:(

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I know, but I'm just terrible at getting motivated >.<

Here's your motivation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLFIqpOuuA

Maus
MAME game recs? 22 Nov 23:24
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/finalfightclones/finalfightclones.htm

Non-Mame related, FInal Fight 3 because the others suck

Maus
Mentality discussion 22 Nov 16:46
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Another example is like spoiling the sixth sense to someone who's about to watch it, you just don't do that.

Somebody did that to me.

Tell me where the mean man spoiled you

Maus
Mentality discussion 22 Nov 13:20
Maus
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

But if she was a transgender (male to female) then fall in love to female I think that doesn't count a girls love...Perhaps a bisexual or a straight guy who just lost his path...