Forum › Posts by InfernalFury

InfernalFury
15Y+ discussion 14 Jun 13:38
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

But isn't the black background bubble for thoughts? She didn't say it... yet?

Nope, it wasn't a thought. Min was asking Fah for confirmation after saying that. She wouldn't be saying that if it was just a thought and the pace is really fast here or well.. messed up. I feel that Fah is kinda indecisive when she's trying to come to terms with her feelings. One moment she was pushing Sea away and another moment she was pulling her into her arms and asking her to prove to her that she's not a kid.

Made me laugh at that line though because it's kinda cliche.

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Natsuko going out with the black haired girl with the intention to hurt Mifuyu to satisfy her desires and ended up hurting the black haired girl unintentionally as well doesn't sit well with me.

I don't like how black haired girl is just pasted into the story for that role. She doesn't even have a name!

No, all the no in the world.

InfernalFury
15Y+ discussion 28 May 12:43
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/15y_ch09#6

Those eyes though..............

Min tried to get it going between Sea and Fah but Fah just goes and ruin everything with a "But I don't love you the way you love me" like it's nothing after everything she did to her?????????????????
truly a WTF moment for me

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Now I have an idea on how to get girls who have a love interest in guys.
Just Fuck them senseless.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Went in expecting some fetish, came out with heavy feelings. This is pretty heart wrenching especially when you can't control your body the way you want it during recuperation but the extras lifted my spirits.

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Poor eggplant-kun.... Being abused by iris heart so badly

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

this just warms my heart so much

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

This looks illogical but is it really possible for a girl who is going "noooo nooo, this is wrong! I have nothing to do with your curse!" To a "yes I love you because you are the same girl from my childhood except bigger and more beautiful so I shall have your babies to carry on the curse together" in a 360 degree turn style in less than a panel? I find it off-putting for some reason. It feels like a typical hentai set up -_-

InfernalFury
Image Comments 20 Apr 13:14
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013
Bqwfqsx

i'm a NicoMaki shipper but this is so cute! this is going to be my guilty pleasure

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

This is pawfully cute and interesting

InfernalFury
Image Comments 30 Mar 04:52
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013
Hazukashii

"Why did I have to be born with this shameful body..." I think at least 98% of the girls on that island are born with those goddamn H cup boobs and body. nothing to be ashamed of, mirei-chan

InfernalFury
Yuri☆Kome discussion 28 Mar 17:17
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

this kinda makes me feel like I have read or seen something of this caliber before... it really reminds me of love lab for some reason. probably because of the 'oh noes dis iz teh all girls school! girls everywhere you look!' stuff.

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

I shudder to think what the ancient Chinese lovemaking arts actually hold after seeing that position. It's so deadly!

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

geeeeez senpai, why you gotta be so cute with that awkward smile

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

I'm a simple guy.
I see Yuri tag
I read.

Tho I kind of can predict what is going to happen with that black haired lady coming into the picture

InfernalFury
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 15:18
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

The beginning was interesting but it kind of catches me off guard during the transition from the middle to the ending. What was that about? I see that frown on Kotoko's face and I frown as well. what the heck ending is this?

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

About time someone does a doujinshi of Neptunia. I wonder why is there so little of this when the game has so much yuri potential?

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Left a bad taste in my mouth. So.... Meh.

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

every life story of a shipper like NicoMaki. Sadly, that situation does happen irl sometimes.
still great. That violent head-crush-kiss though.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

This was cuter than I thought. More!

InfernalFury
Your Name discussion 03 Feb 06:18
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

This was something cute for a change.

InfernalFury
Image Comments 31 Jan 14:26
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013
D3efeece113475aa01a4ca7e2d56cced

that thigh doe

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Yep, Fujiwara is officially a prick. I'm hoping that neither girls give in though because it will really be the worst if what I hate to see happens

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 1:35AM

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

The credits page killed me......

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

this is so fluffy it's gonna give me diabetes and I personally ship Akari x Chinatsu so this is perfect for me.
on a side note, i like how there's no "b-but we are both girls!" cliched line used here.