Forum › Posts by Juice

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I really love the narrative choice of Michiru being perceptive as hell since she's the photographer.

Also,,, r they,,, threesome

This manga has lots of great bits of characterization like that. It's wonderful.

Juice
Yuru Yuri discussion 30 May 05:05
joined Jul 31, 2013

Love how this keeps switching up every chapter. Namori is god

joined Jul 31, 2013

I feel so much better now that this nameless doujin I've never read is gone. Thank you

joined Jul 31, 2013

Cute one! Thanks for it!

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

This shouldn't be this hard

Juice
Collectors discussion 27 Jan 22:20
joined Jul 31, 2013

Maybe the most touching yuri manga

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you for keeping up with these releases! I love this.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you for all this! I think I like this version more. Everyone who can should buy these volumes.

Juice
Semelparous discussion 19 Sep 21:46
joined Jul 31, 2013

Nice boob contact

Juice
Image Comments 18 Aug 07:38
joined Jul 31, 2013
83485479_p0

I think it's a sunburn that she's about to mischievously spank. Thank you for listening to my Ted talk

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Tomo does some of the best yuri sex scenes I've seen in any manga

joined Jul 31, 2013

You mean the prequel from like 4 years ago? I think it's legitimate to say that their relationship seems a little physically distant at this point, after this many years of following it. I want the romantic atmosphere that cuts through Yamada's insecurities and makes Kase happy and horny, like in that prequel, but so many elements of the setting now seem to be setting up a story that isn't even being told well. I don't want to be a downer but it's been really disappointing to see from what started as one of my favorites.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Cmooooon, this progress is so slow and unsatisfying. I want to see the tearful coming to understanding and making up but the way it's coming feels aimless and ungraceful. Also the restrictions of this college situation seem insanely onerous for people who are supposed to be adults.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I never want this to end

joined Jul 31, 2013

Nice

Juice
Image Comments 12 Jul 04:27
joined Jul 31, 2013
Ecvq7wjxyaeqmz0-orig

These two need to 69 and get it over with

Juice
Yuru Oyako discussion 24 Jun 00:03
joined Jul 31, 2013

Good shit

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I liked how she helped us learn about the feelings and personalities of the main two characters. They still have sides to them that they're too shy to reveal to each other. And if nothing else she finally gave us the moment of "you two are way more obvious about this than you think" which we've been waiting for for 82 chapters. Which, by the way, is a huge amount for a yuri manga like this.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Very good!!

joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you, very cute idea for an anthology and I'm glad we got to see it

joined Jul 31, 2013

Chapter is here and so i am. Like i said i have some on my mind about how the story is going. Like i said just before, it will be ok to think that plot don't matter in hentai but not when Kurogane is trying to make one.

What do you mean first love ? Didn't they see each other for the first time at the hotel ? Also didn't was the one and only time they fuck each other ? What is that first love bullshit now ? Didn't Kuyou even made Ito stop having sex with her and mom because she wanted to be her mom exclusive lover ? Which that being said is a fucking lie from both side. Mommy is horny as fuck and fuck both Takako (???? a bit out of nowhere) and Rise and also Ito for what the text told. Kuyou also being an hyphocrit because she said still do it with Rise. Why bring a forced drama/first love bullshit when the 4 persons include in this mess seem to already fuck each other ? Just make an orgy like last time and make them going together like an harem/ployamory thing , why trying so hard to make a plot that doesn't work ?

Get over it dude

Juice
Slow Start discussion 02 Jun 02:51
joined Jul 31, 2013

This manga can have some surprisingly deep emotion parts when it wants to

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Oh fu-

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

This is really good. Just the posing and sex scenes are advanced beyond most smut, but the content is unique too.

joined Jul 31, 2013

The best